Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
The City That Whispers-Accepting Now! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven -Rey- Trinity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:24 pm
(Hello everybody, im Sol and from now on, i will be playing the role of King Edwin Vaux smile ))

Edwin stood there at the tip of the flames, watching the land burn to the ground. "Burn you accursed land." he said with a scowl on his face. He had started the fire. He wasn't very happy, so he decided to burn the the forest to blow off steam.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:36 am
Michal watched the king burn the land when a thought came to him and shocked he now needed to move up his own plans for with all the smoke the clouds will roll in and the lightning storm will come sooner than anticipated.

"Haruna you must come with me now I'm sorry I can not take you shopping i have bussinus but it is also my duty to gaurd you please come with me." He takes her hands in his. "Besides there is something very important I must show you if you are to understand my love for you."  

TheDeadJesterKing
Crew

AzulSandy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:16 pm
Haruna looked at her hand in his and up to his face. As he spoke his words she barely listened but just muttered an "Okay."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:24 am
michal does something he has never done before and he smiles at haruna letting for the first time since he was a child emotion show on his face and it was the emotion of affection and love. michal then whispers in her ear "come to the tower in an hour there are some plans we need to make"  

TheDeadJesterKing
Crew

TheDeadJesterKing
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:29 am
taibhreamh laid on the top of the hill watching the clouds go by when the started to blacken and he started to smell smoke he got up quickly and asked one of his shades the whereabouts and status of lily it reported she is fine and he relaxed but he needed to find out what is going on so he sent a shade to do just that and one to tell lily to be on her gaurd and he started running back towards town ever since they helped hunter recover his memories and injuries he has been staying with him and his master its time they found out what else is going on in the city.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:15 am
TheDeadJesterKing
michal does something he has never done before and he smiles at haruna letting for the first time since he was a child emotion show on his face and it was the emotion of affection and love. michal then whispers in her ear "come to the tower in an hour there are some plans we need to make"

Haruna, still solem, nodded. "I understand." She said.  

AzulSandy
Crew

TheDeadJesterKing
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:47 pm
he whispers in her ear "i love you" before bowing and leaving the queen before her maids come to ready her for he has things he needs to set up and does them at a fairly rapid speed gathering the materials he needs and his weapons he is waiting for haruna when she enters the tower an hour later.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:06 am
An hour later Haruna walked up the stairway to the tower, a small bad in her arms.  

AzulSandy
Crew

CeeMeAsMe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:04 pm
AlyaColman
Lilly was silent for a moment. "We hide behind the remaining trees." She said. "I can blow the smoke into their eyes with the winds. Then you can attack without being seen."

Celia eyed her carefully, she had never healed plants before and wasn't sure if this was in her area of power. She looked down at the baby prince who cooed softly in his sleep. "I suppose it's worth a try." She said. "If Samiel's in, so am I." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:54 am
michal turned as the door opened and haruna entered "haruna my love welcome i didnt know wheather you would come or not." takes a deep breath "haruna you know the king is losing his mind and you know that probibly only 2 people can stop him 1 is me tho it will be very hard the way i am now the second is your son and he is only a young babe at the moment so we must stop him and like i said i can not do that the way i am right now" michal lets the words sink in and nod as she starts to notice several things one michals hair is starting to flatten out and two he barely has any light at all coming off of him. "haruna i love you and its time i tell you what i am" he stop for a sec to get his thoughts in order then continues " i am born of a direct decendant of the arrons of old my blood has never been tainted and was a prince in another land that has now fallen to nothing but ash much like the fate of this land if it continues under edwins rule. i have the power to create electric currents throughout my entire body and create much more however the cells start to weaken and i must charge sometimes im hoping that when this next storm comes i wont have to for quite some time im taking you with me to show you how i must do it but there will be great danger we must go past the protection zone of the guards and out to the thunder plains. will you still go with me?"  

TheDeadJesterKing
Crew

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:24 pm
Samiel nodded slightly. He had remained silent for a while. "Its worth a shot. Even so, this isnt going to bring everyone together. We need all three sides with us if the rebellion is to win. And that means.... we'll have to elect a leader."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:31 pm
(I'm back! Sorry for my long absence, grounded that's all I'm gonna say.)

Lily raised an eyebrow. "A leader? How will we decide who?" She asked.  

AlyaColman
Captain

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:17 pm
Samiel shrugged. "Election I suppose. But we only have about three people right now. It wont be even."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:46 pm
" Then we wait." Lillith said calmly. "And while we are waiting, we stop the forests from burning, as your promised."  

AlyaColman
Captain

AzulSandy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:20 pm
TheDeadJesterKing
michal turned as the door opened and haruna entered "haruna my love welcome i didnt know wheather you would come or not." takes a deep breath "haruna you know the king is losing his mind and you know that probibly only 2 people can stop him 1 is me tho it will be very hard the way i am now the second is your son and he is only a young babe at the moment so we must stop him and like i said i can not do that the way i am right now" michal lets the words sink in and nod as she starts to notice several things one michals hair is starting to flatten out and two he barely has any light at all coming off of him. "haruna i love you and its time i tell you what i am" he stop for a sec to get his thoughts in order then continues " i am born of a direct decendant of the arrons of old my blood has never been tainted and was a prince in another land that has now fallen to nothing but ash much like the fate of this land if it continues under edwins rule. i have the power to create electric currents throughout my entire body and create much more however the cells start to weaken and i must charge sometimes im hoping that when this next storm comes i wont have to for quite some time im taking you with me to show you how i must do it but there will be great danger we must go past the protection zone of the guards and out to the thunder plains. will you still go with me?"

Haruna raised an eyebrow at him. "Why do you want to show me this?"  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces