Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:21 pm
((i already got back to the gunstore and put the food i found in the chopper, im in front of the gunstore waiting for you guys to get back))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:49 pm
"ya you were standing like an idiot wonder what toke us so long" said Carter rolling her eyes.  

MISS_AC3

Inkspills

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:14 pm
(( We're at the gunstore make Trip get in the ffftin car. lol. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:36 pm
((but we landed on top of the gunstore lol where else do we need to go, we all regrouped back at the gunstore if ur there already, all we need to do is load the stuff and zip on out))  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:53 am
Charlie flew teh helo over to the crash site as the zombies came within ten feet of teh wreckage. He turned the helo parrallel tot eh crash site so the gunner could over the wreckage as Charlie lowered the helo to the ground to deploy Kotey and his squad.

"Go and get them! Anyone alive! I'll maintain a ten foot altitude. You get our guys and bring them back!" Charlie chouted to Kotey and his squad as the helo stopped at three feet off the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:28 pm
(( Oh. lol. We did? I didn't know where the helicopter landed. My bad. ))  

Inkspills

Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:44 am
"I'm not sure exactly I need to try and hack into them, my clearance isn't high enough to simply log in, and why did you take a bag of embalming fluid?" He asked with a low chuckle as continued trying to hack into the computer system.

After nearly forty five minutes he growled in frustration as he pushed himself away from the desk. "To hell with it, I guess we're just going to have to find the sample the old fashioned way." He explained to the other man as cracked his neck and drew his 9mm once more clicking on the flashlight attached to the bottom.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:38 am
(sorry rei i cannot wait any longer....i wish to be alot more active than this.) Ivi waited until rei looked the other dirrection before he made his move. He bashed rei over the head with the side of his shield knocking him from the bike... He gunned the throttle and took off with reis bike. he turned at the corner and stopped for a moment. He reached down and plucked off the gps tracker he saw earlier off the bike. he drove down the road and chucked it at a zed munching on a corpse. with any luck the zed would swallow it and theyd be tracking somthing else.  

Forgotten not falllen

Angels Vampyre

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:00 pm
Kotey jumped off the heli with his squad right behind him. He turned towards a horde of zombies shuffling their way. (wait do they run or walk in this rp? I will change if they walk) He knells down aiming. "Fire at will!" Kotey begins to fire. He finishes off his clip. He quickly grabs the clip with his left hand pulling out. He set the second clip in the gun. He squeezed the trigger for the bullets to jam. "Crap! Cover me men." Kotey takes cover and tosses the gun aside. He pulls out his 10mm. He aims it and begins to fire once more nailing almost every zombie with each shot he fires. He missed one shot. The horde was finally taken out. He began to move up. His team following suit. "Alright men, search for survivors. No splitting up and make sure you have all your teamates backs we don't want to be over-run with zombies."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:16 pm
((We have shufflers in this forum, Vampyre 3nodding . Though we may be introducing mutated zombies in a bit surprised .))

Balan shrugs slightly, "It's useful stuff, would be good for preserving peices of sample tissue." He looked back beside the unit and saw a bag of fresh and empty needles. He walked back over before Jack pulled out his gun, "You'd think they'd give you more clearance if they sent you on a mission like this."

When the gun was pulled out Balan flinched visibly, "What is the 'old fashioned way' exactly?" He put a hand on the crowbar hooked through his belt loop for a moment.  

Akari Tsuki
Captain

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:18 am
(hey kotey, i can't really do anything, it's all you until you find survivors and need evac =D good luck!)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:18 pm
Ivi pulled up to the museum's front door driving up the handicap access ramp. He turned off the bike and picked the lock on the heavy doors. They swung open and he ventured inside , sweeping the halls and rooms for about an hour for any remaining zed. The only one he found was a janitor ,which he put down quietly. He quickly made his way back to the front door and put down the one that had made it to the steps. He brought his bike inside and closed the doors. After locking them he found the backup generator the building had in the basement and began setting up base camp.  

Forgotten not falllen

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games