Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
France Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:31 am
Luna was in a car now driving around honking the horn. "Lets see how many zombies are here shall we Rover?" The dog bark and she smiled as zombies apeared.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:39 pm
"uh thanks and I think I saw someone....." looking at John then Vincent "not sure if it was a survivor though.......but didn't seem interested in wanting to kill me though so I suppose it might have been her but she would be long gone........"  

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:28 pm
Vincent looked hopeful but then looked sad. "Long gone, huh?...." He at least managed a small smile. "Well....at least she's safe...I suppose my concience can be clear knowing that." Vincent tried to hide his worried look as he then got to the edge and looked down. "I'll go get something to get him down, maybe there's a fire station around here somewhere with a vehicle in it. There's a slim chance but....well I have to check." Vincent then went over to the fire escape and ran down fast as he could and pulled out his assault rifle and yelled up at the roof. "Stay here, k? I'll be back in a couple of hours!" Vincent checked his automatic, and then ran down the street, gun ready. and headed away from everyone else.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:11 pm
"never thought he would be so reckless.....I mean what if he gets injured? who's there to help him and who's gonna know?" he whispered to himself  

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:56 pm
Vincent peeked around the corner of a building eagerly, but saw nothing but bodies littered across the street. "*sigh* Where are the undead? More importantly where are the survivors?" Vincent looked down sadly. "Man... Claire where are you?" Vincent couldn't help but worry about the young girl. After all even in the short time they had spent together as friends he felt like she was already an old friend of his. Suddenly Vincent's head snapped up, and he rolled right under the arms of the zombie that had come up behind him, and stood up right behind him, kicked his leg, getting it on it's knees, and put his hand on the back of it's head. Then blood splattered as his hidden blade went through the zombie's skull and out the other side of it's head, killing it instantly. Vincent threw the body down and uttered a silent "I'm sorry." to the once human body on the ground. Suddenly Vincent heard movement up ahead and he looked that way and cursed suddenly. The bodies were getting up! Vincent picked up his Assault Rifle off the ground where it fell when the zombie failed to get him, and trained it at the infected's heads. "Uh oh....Claire, hun, wherever you are right now you better be safe and all, but as for me looks like..." Vincent clicked the safety off of the firearm in his hands and smirked. "...I'm in for one wild night..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:26 pm
((why isnt zombie on?!?!!?EVER!!?))  

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:02 pm
(was going to be on in a few more days. he left a message remember?)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:03 pm
(lol didnt see it >.<)  

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:42 pm
Vincent fired a bullet into each zombie's head as they came at him, reloading when he had to. But they began to swarm, and he knew that if he doesn't do anything soon, he might just get over run, so he started to back up torward a random building. with a big looking garage and big letters on top of it but they wre faded and he couldn't make out what they said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:14 am
(Introducing my 2nd character for this RP, is this okay with everyody?)

Suddenly, an explosion erupted in teh middle of the swarm, sending debris and zombie parts flying in all directions. Gunfire erupted from the rooftop with worn-down letters, dropping zombies in a hail of gunfire from assault rifles and machine guns. After about a minute, the shooting died down, the smoke cleared, and there was no movement on teh street below, except for the lone human that had been retreating from the horde.

"Hey, What the hell do you think you're doing out here? You're gonna get yourself, or worse, someone else, killed!" A voice shouted from the rooftop as a large and burly man with a light machine gun stepped to teh edge of the building, looking down at the lone survivor in the street.

(Vincent, this is your character he is talking to, just fyi.)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:23 am
(its fine by me, as long as you can keep up wink )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:53 pm
(I know, and yeah just be sure not to lag with your other character, k?)

Vincent looked up at the man looking suprised yet happy to see him. "Well, sorry! I was looking for something and someone! Mind if I come in?" Vincent shouted up at the man,  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:39 pm
"well this is boring....." talking to himself, Clark and John as he walked over to Daisy and started petting her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:15 am
(I'm RRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY sorry I haven't been posting a lot. I got back from a week long trip to Czech 2 days ago and only spent a day at home before doing other stuff. I'm not as busy anymore so I'll get back into my normal posting routine biggrin )

"So, what's your story?" Clark asked John and the other man on the roof. As he waited for a response, he opened up his bag and pulled out a can of dog food, pouring it out onto the ground. Daisy rushed over and started to gobble it up. Clark walked over to the edge of the building, throwing the can into the street, hitting a lone zombie in the head. He then pulled out some canned beans, offering some to the other two on the roof.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:22 am
Arnold observed the man for a moment, contemplating the man's request.

"Sure, you can join us. You'll have to climb a rope ladder though, because we cemented all the windows and fdoors shut on the first floor," Arnold said as one of his men grabbed the rope ladder, throwing it down, "Heads up! And get up here fast, all the racket we caused will most likely call another swarm!"  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games