Welcome to Gaia! ::

→Vampire Knight♥; Academy™

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for Vampire Knight fans or people who love to rp in academys. 

Tags: Vampire Knight, Cross Academy, Role play 

Reply →Cross Academy™
Night Class; Classroom. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:12 am
Nick caught up with him in short notice and before he managed to flee he tore his throat to bits causing masive bleeding and then sucking the blood at incredible speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:14 am
-starts running after the human-
"didnt i tel you to leave be- -eyes glows red,the clouds covered the moon-

_lautieu

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Katoteshikamei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:15 am
Yohiko barely managed to pull the knife from his right boot. He started stabing Nick in order to free himself. However Nick would porbably heal those wounds while feeding on his blood. Yohiko barely manages to stab him twice and slowly looses conscience. "Am I really going to die?" he thought to himself.

(ooc: if I die is it ok to start over as a different human?)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:17 am
Nick then separated his head from his torso then lifted the body above his head while the blood was pouring down his throat.  

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:32 am
" Nooooooooooooo!! What do you think you're doing!!! You idiots!!! You just killed someone at an Academy!! Alice took out her sword and stabbed nick in the left shoulder blade. And push him out of the way. You guys are disgusting, you act like level E's. " Alice' hair fell over he eyes and started to walk away 'why, why is every one I want to know dies?' Alice said to herself.
occ: I thought you couldn't kill people?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:36 am
Nick then turned around the splatered blood all over Alice, "Lol you know you can't fight it the blood...it's how you were created you can change this no one can it's how it's suppose to be!"  

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:41 am
Alice turned and looked at him. Hot tears were rolling down her face "Your a pure blood though you should have had more control then I do! But look at you, you beast you killed a guy! I can't wait till the vampire society hears about this you will be killed in a instant."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:50 am
Haydn floated down gently and looked at the dead guy and afterwards looked at Nick. He then started laughing and looked at Alice "Nick is a livel B vampire! It pains me to see you die like this. Better luck trying to run. I won't stop you."  

Assan al-Hamzah

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:53 am
Nick looked Haydn, "In that case for our friendsihp's sake buy me some time!" Nick then flashed away as fast as we could.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:08 am
Alice fell to her nee's The blood on her flashed back the memory of her being there when her mother and father were killed. Tears drenched her cheeks. She pulled her self back up and looked at Haydn, Why? Why did you let him do such a thing? And you let him kill one of the cutest guys here! Correction THE only cute guy here!" Alice yelled.  

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Assan al-Hamzah

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:22 am
Haydn starts laughing "Soon enough you will get your revenge. If you're lucky they'll send us to hunt Nick down."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:52 am
Alice glared at Haydn, "Do you really think I want revenge? I spent the last two years trying to find the Vampire who killed my parents I'm not wasting anymore time with 'revenge'. Alice said looking at the guy. The truth was she did want revenge, a lot but she wasn't going to let this guy be right.  

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Amber Frost Rayne
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:48 pm
I flashed out by Nick and pushed my hand through his stomach
"You make Vampires look weak to our thirst,I haven't had any blood in 7 years" I took my hand out and licked out the blood from his stomach off my hand
"You are,from this point forward,my enemy"
I went over To the unconscious boy on the ground
"I know you can't hear me but if you want to live you are going to have to follow my instructions...You have to drink my blood,ok.I will cut my wrist and let you drink my blood" I swiftly cut my wrist and gave him my blood
"You won't turn into a Vampire But it will heal you,Ruka,Please take him to the infirmary"
"As For you,Nick,Come with me back to my dorm,we will talk further there" I said walking back  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:36 pm
Alice saw Amber by Yohkio And felt suddenly happy again. Alice ran up to Amber and with out stopping she hugged her tight then whispered, " Thank you Amber thank you."  

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Amber Frost Rayne
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:51 pm
"I would hug you back but I have Nicks Blood over me" I chuckled heading back to my dorm
"Nevermind Nick don't follow me
Ruka please keep a eye on him,you have my permission to kill him if he steps out of line"I said glancing to the unconscious boy whose wounds were already closed up
Once I got back to my Dorm I changed into my spare uniform and brushed my hair out
as I was walking out i remembered
-flash back-
"Amber,Yuuki wont remember us unless Kaname or You Bite her and Im counting on you to not to turn her back" Juuri had said
-end flash back-
"You said 'Something once lost will never return' then why is Rido Reviving himself" I said with a near by clock shattering in to bits
as I made my way back to class I annonced
"Ignore the scent of blood,I have taken care of it" I said slowly making my way back to my seat
I was dizzy...I felt like I was going to pass out,only to find out I did
I was taking notes and fainted on my desk  
→Cross Academy™

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games