Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Alexandra Mar & Gabriel Night's Residence Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:08 pm
User Image

David grinned like he just got a piece of candy the size of his head when Sabre said he would be his friend. But David scratched the back of his head as he struggled to come up with something to say. “Well, um…” he started and trails off, still struggling. “Too strict?” Alex says, trying to help him out. The young boy nodded, saying, “Yep. Dad is funer to play games with.” Amy appeared in the door way, shaking her head at the sight. “Alright kiddos. Pool time is over,” She said as David jumped slightly, not expecting her to in hearing range. He turned and stuck his tongue out at Amy for making him jump, even if it was a small one.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:08 am
User Image

Sabre chuckled again when Amy came down. He had to admit that she startled him too, but part of him still expected her to find some reason to hit him. Knowing his luck, she was going to come in sometime when he was with Alex in a....compromising but false position. "Yes ma'am." Sabre said standing. Turning slightly he offer his hand to Alex in order to help her up. "Coming Mistr-....Alex?" He asked mentally sighing. Oh yeah this wasn't going to be easy to get use too.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image

Alex nodded, taking Sabre’s hand as she stood up. “Thanks,” She said with a smile as David ran up to Amy, shouting, “Mommy, mommy! Sabree is my friend now! So you gotta be nice to him, okay?” Amy shook her head, “Yeah yeah, only if he is behaving himself,” She said and looked up at the other two. “Go get some dry clothes on. And at least rinse out your hair? Too much chlorine can change it funky colors.” Alex rolls her eyes, having heard this only two or three thousand times.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image

"Really? I hear chlorine make blondes become some form of green. I think I would look good with green hair don't you?" Sabre asked in a totally sincere tone. Seriously green hair would be cool, but he had complete intentions of bathing. He liked his blond hair too much to let it go green. It was his mother's after all.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image

Amy stared at Sabre for a moment before shaking her head and walking away. “I think you swallowed a bit too much chlorine,” She called over her shoulder as she headed for the kitchen. David on the other hand started laughing, picturing it in his head, only a much darker green then it would have turned. Alex tilted her head to the right, trying to imagen it. Sabre? With green hair? She just couldn’t see it. “I don’t know…” She said, still struggling to see it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image

"Oh yes it was all the rage back home. Get it to go green then put flowers in it. Looked just like a field." Sabre answered nodding as he grinned. Starting to head for the door, the tall blond scooped David up onto his shoulders. "Now I'm going to go up and bathe, are you coming?" He asked pausing by the door.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image

Alex blinked and stared at Sabre, taking him seriously for a moment. David laughed even harder at that, seeing it perfectly in his head, and grinned as Sabre put him on the blonds’ shoulder’s. It took Alex another moment to figure out that Sabre was joking, or at least she hoped he was. She shook her head as David reached up and touched the top of the door frame, who was still grinning, and began walking to the door. “Yeah, I’m coming,” Alex said as she walked on through the door.

((LOL!!!))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:43 pm
User Image

Sabre chuckled following the neko up the stairs. So far this day had been....normal...very normal. It was nice and a far cry from up he was used too. Once up to the main floor Sabre took David to the couch, scooped him off his shoulders and ploped him down. "Now you help your mom if she needs it till I get back down, ok?" He said ruffling the boys hair as he moved to the second stair case. "Are you going to try for green hair now, milady?" Sabre joked at Alex, his smile a little wicked.

((he'd look good with flowers would he? :3))  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image

David laughed again as he was plopped down onto the couch, grinning as Sabre ruffled his hair. “Okay Sabreee!” David shouted happily and jumped down, running into the kitchen where his mother was. Alex shook her head saying, “Nu-huh. I’m not changing my hair. Well, maybe grow it out longer…” She then parted her bangs out of her face and grinned up at Sabre. Alex let them go as she walked up the stairs, a little faster than necessary. She was ready to get some pants on, that was sure.

((Lol, maybe if he was going for the hippie look. X3))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:29 am
User Image

"You would look good with long hair, Alex." Sabre said softly as he followed at a slower pace. He too was ready for some real clothes himself. Frankly he didn't like having his scares so exposed, even if it was under a wet tank top. He moved over to his door and went inside. Jumping in his shower for a quick rinse, he was back out and changing. Hmm...I'm going to need to do laundry. Unfortuently not alot of these close fit right. Maybe Alex as a sewing kit. I could probably fix them. Sabre thought to himself as he removed the too small shirt he had tried to put on. Rummaging around he finally found one that fit and came out of his room.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:33 pm
User Image

Alex was already walking into her room when she caught bits and pieces of what Sabre said. She knew for sure she heard her name, and just her name. ‘He’s getting used to it at least,’ Alex thought and smiled at that for a moment before starting and taking a quick bath, thoroughly rinsing her hair of course. After drying off she dressed in pants, a darkblue tank top and a black hoodie, a huge pocket in the front instead of two at the sides. Alex took out two towels, drying her tail very well with one and only partly drying her hair, leaving the towel around her shoulders so that when her hair dripped, it was on the towel rather than her hoodie. She walked out of her room and grinned up at Sabre. Down the stairs David lets out a happy squeal as Amy tickles his side.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:20 pm
User Image

"You know Miss Amy is just going to dry your hair for you if you don't finish it yourself." Sabre commented on Alex's still damp hair. His head turned at the delighted sounds from below them. "And apparently David is ticklish." He added smiling. Children always made him smile. There was jsut something so innocent about them that allowed him to forget everything bad in the world. Shaking his head to get it off his train of though, Sabre tucked his hands into the pockets of the black dress pants his thumbs hooked on the outside.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:17 pm
User Image

Alex nodded at Sabre’s comment about her hair, pulling it up and starting to dry her hair again. She then grinned at his comment on David’s squeal. “Oh yeah, big time,” Alex said as she began to head down the stairs adding, “Still finding things that fit you?” Another squeal emits from the kitchen, ending in a giggle this time. David runs from the kitchen and hide behind the couch, half expecting his mother to follow.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image

"So far yes. Do you have any form of a sewing kit?" Sabre asked as he followed her down. He chuckled when he saw David run and hide behind the couch. "Did she get you good, David?" He asked looking over at the boy smiling.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games