Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply General Chat etc..
What was the first game you ever truly fell in love with? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Lychee

Man-Hungry Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:26 am
This is a tough one for me.

Either Crash Bandicoot Warped because that was the game that made me ask for a a playstation.

Or. Pokemon Red because I obsessed about getting a gameboy so I could play with my friends

Or Legend of Mana as this was the first game I picked up at Blockbuster and felt myself truly captured by the world and the story.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:39 pm
ummm.... that's a really hard question XD... Pac Man  

SaltyMeatballs

Shirtless Fatcat

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200

ChAiNsOnChAoS

Enduring Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:17 pm
It's a game many love but it holds a very deep piece of my heart: Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. This game changed me and although there are plenty of other games I could name that have done the same, this one still brings me back to a time when I was a child trying to be a hero. I never used the internet to figure out the puzzles, I discovered them myself. I was so scared when I had to go into the Shadow Temple but I braved it because I believed in Link. There is no other video game character I love more.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:31 am
Hm... I think the first game I truly fell in love with was probably BloodRayne on the ps2; however, Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Gauntlet Dark Legacy on the Xbox were close seconds. mrgreen  

Hollow_Shell10

8,365 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kitty-Goes-Moot

Sparkly Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:34 am
The Legend of Zelda OOT ouo

I Love it so freikin much I made my own comic about it..which I never finished v.v

I do however have some of it saved on my computer.. lol the art is so bad but the story was so funny xD

It was basically explaining how deku people were made...which was by link falling under a spell and marrying a tree. lol!

ahh.. good times.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:32 am
Well there's love, and then there's Dark Cloud.  

Carrionmon
Crew

Ruthless Astronomer

16,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

p.l.a.y.d.o.h

Tiny Friend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:48 am
Final Fantasy IX, Pokemon Yellow, and the Sims.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:42 pm
Yes...but it's my second to...
Dramelechmon
Well there's love, and then there's Dark Cloud.

Galaga

MsMash

Clean Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Scholar Lien

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:00 am
Mezzoflation
Ironic Phobia
Urzu-Dono
For me it would have to be Rhapsody(Ps1). It was basically an RPG with musical scenes that took place in the story line. I found it very charming and endearing cause it added to the whole experience. Even though i was playing a princess saving her prince, i still find myself humming those same tunes i listened to as a kid from time to time. NISA made a remake for it on the DS, but it was too big of a change for me to enjoy.

This song still touches me deeply, strangely enough. Guess i'm too sensitive. Bah.
For your viewing pleasure
Rhapsodyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG3507ZouB8

The only other games that's got me completely obsessed is Persona 3 and 4.
Oh my goodness. I'm replaying persona 3 right now, and I am in love all over again. It's been roughly 2 years since my last play through, and I had almost forgotten how much I love the game. I never got why people hated Tartaurus so much.
Mhm. I hadn't played persona 3 till FES came out and i was wondering what all the hub-bub was about. Boy, was i surprised. That was 5 straight days down the drain.
It's good you've picked it up again, i'm currently playing the psp version, coincidentally. The new female path and whatnot and i loved Tartarus! Sure it was monotonous, but that wasn't really the main draw of the game. Either way i think it fit in the game really well.

I really enjoy P3P, especially the female route. It's weird because I never thought the change in gender would actually make me like the game more but it really made a difference. Honestly, I think it's the fact that you can max out the social links without a lover's route for most of the guys. And it was nice that it expanded on their characters more.

But the game that I first fell in love with was definitely Final Fantasy Tactics. But I must say that I love the PSP version even more. It's the game that I've logged the most hours in just out of complete enjoyment. Final Fantasy XII comes in at a close second in terms of play time but that's mainly due to the length of the game.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:34 pm
First game I ever fell in love with (and was addicted to) was Neopets. I played it when I was 10 or 11 and played it for years.  

OmgABee

Friend

Peridooot

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:53 pm
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess when I got it for Christmas when I was ten. Still in love with it today heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:54 pm
That is a hard one but Kiingdom hearts, Zelda or Final fantasy  

Blood_Angel_321

oxyJ3N

High-functioning Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:23 am
Most definitely, Sonic The Hedgehog 2 for the Sega Genesis.
Gotta go fast!
I spent years playing it, over and over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:06 pm
For me, it was Pokemon Emerald. I played so much on that Christmas Day that I was called "Chairla", with the 'la' coming from the last part of my first name.  

CA_Milora_DiAura

Spiritual Darling

22,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100

UnwrittenSecret

Demonic Rabbit

9,850 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:03 pm
Bioshock 2. Love the series but havent played the first one.  
General Chat etc..

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff