Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Post bios here(or who you want to be)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:34 pm
you use the name way too much. I mean it's not always name did this, name did that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:36 pm
Well...I am trying my best...and I also cheaked all the grammer and spelling within my RPG example...please...*dies on the floor*  

Kama_Jack

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:36 pm
((*She winced slightly and then took out her marker, switching over to the editor side of her personality and looking over the little post*...better...but...dialoge that is not spoken but more thought, should be in italics...as so...
Spoken-"I will find them no matter what it takes!"
Thought- I will find them no matter what it takes...
nextly...you are being polite, but we are horribly ruthless about rping...your description was better, but could you do this with one of the normal characters?...one of the officers? or one of the left over homonculi? And play to their personalities?...Fire will have to say what she thinks...since she has the over all ruling say in the matter...Fire, yay or nay?....*was undecided, a red pen in her hand as she disected the post*....))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:39 pm
As I said there are errors in it, such as you pointed and as I said. We have enough made-ups for now so orginals are needed. So I'd like to see if you fit any of their personalities. Until we get more orginals no more made-ups are allowed.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:40 pm
((Whaaa! *rubs head hard* this is hard! >_< so you want me to do it again...*hangs head low and sighs*)))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:42 pm
Did my previous post not say that? Or must I explain every little detail of apost out to you or explain in point-blankly?  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:45 pm
((*had to agree with Fire, still being the evil editor*..yes..you have to do it again..I said something about the series characters too...but no more made ups....and you would have to do this every time you posted....so if you are not up to it....*poked Fire, still watching the Kama like a cat*))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:46 pm
((So you want me to use the origanal characters from FMA? Hmmmm....*thinks*))  

Kama_Jack

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:47 pm
*she went over grabbing a katana removing it's sheath. She walked over to her spot, sitting there with the katan resting on her lap. Her right hand held tightly onto the hilt while she waited for a good post.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:51 pm
((*she nodded* yes..one character that the post is for....*followed Fire around like a lemming, handing her a big marking pen*...the pen is mightier then the sword..and there is less blood...and it is more painful then the blade...want to give it a try?))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:52 pm
*She opened her right eye looking over at ryb and shaking her head slowly. She closed her eye again and let out a small sigh* Blades cut through flesh and can remove someone's head and kill them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:59 pm
((*she sighed, holding her two pens along her wrists like daggers* If you think that is better then I am sure you are right...do you think we just scared someone away? I tend to get so serious about rping...I wonder why no one likes grammer...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:01 pm
Because everyone type that leet or whatever it is called and that doesn't use grammer, spelling or anything. That's why. *she opened her eyes again looking over at ryb. She raised an eyebrow wondering what she was doing and gave a small grin before closing her eyes again* If you do not come up with an example soon I will ban you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:02 pm
((0_0;;;; *backs away and tryes to think of new post example* ok ok ok!!! *freaks out* ....ok let me try this again...this guild is a bit harder to join then the other ones...*sweats*))

Roy Mustang began walking around his room thinking about Ed and Al. 'Hm...if Al and Ed are on their way to finding the philosopher's stone then I can probably send one of my men to receive the two brothers' message about the stone.' Roy thought until one of the alchemist called in for Roy and told him they were under attack. "Hurry up and gather everyone then! We need to prepare for the attack at once!" Roy told the alchemist who saluted and rushed off to inform everyone else. Roy hurried outside to see what was going on. He only smiled alittle bit and walked up to a band of bandits. "Well what do you know...a bunch of bandits in the dog's backyard. What a pity, I'll be taking care of you guys in a moment." Right then Roy turned his back on the bandits, one of them attack and right at that moment, Mustang snapped his fingers and burned the bandit nearly to crisp. The other bandits rushed at him and once again using his flame alchemist glove, flamed the rest of the bandits. "I think our little problem is solved. You boys are lucky that you weren't burned to death. I only spared your lives, for now at least. Take them into jail!" The other alchemist saluted and took the bandits behind the bars. Turning around, Roy Mustang began to wonder about the two brothers. 'Its been quite awhile since they left this town. Seeing after Edward passed the alchemy exam, they must be working hard on finding the philosopher's stone.' Smiling once again into the starry night, he headed down towards his office.

((ok hope this works *prays for mercy to God*))  

Kama_Jack

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:08 pm
((*she winced* don't even remind me of leet speak, it scares me...*she was only able to smile back to Fire, a soft smile again, the evil editor in her disappearing*...I can't be mean for long..I tried, but it seems to be harder then it looks....*looked at the rp post*...but...but.....Roy...is...taken...*moved out of Fire's way*..oh dear...Fire..please don't be too rough with him..))  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff