Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Soul Profit (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:07 pm

Sabrewolf123
Le mysterious C: I wrote this to Nero's Welcome Reality album. It synced up so much!

Basilisk917

Akira Flare
S'ok. C: Thanks for sticking with us.

””

User Image
Illo

The monk was in control of his power up until now (almost), but that changed completely as the reactor lost its shield, leaving Illo exposed to the full power it held.

Instead of harnessing it himself, another party decided to intervene. They were known as the Demons of Enlightenment.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

They came to be by first rending themselves away from Illo's aura (barriers breaking all over the place!), as blue phantoms just like before, then as whirling, humanoid shapes of lightning and fire, and then finally as godly beings.

They seemed to protect the monk for a moment, obliterating the falling shrapnel with a simple sweep of the hand. But this was only protecting their target to have their own go at him. The red and green demon wrapped up his upper body, while the powerful golden anti-god subdued his feet. The core was left to the six arms and wings of the most powerful of these. They had no names, only absolute power, that stretched beyond infinity.

It was clear that this was no ordinary mission anymore. Gods themselves had come to sip the mortal nectar spilling out of the core, with madness to sweeten the mix.

Once they had him, and energy flooded the room, making it all look like they were in a giant soul, the demons aimed Illo's head at the dragon. Illo's third eye took on a new form---no, its true form. The energy around him formed a tightly wound soul, and at the center of his forehead a concentration of dark particles poured into a single point and multiplied until there was an iris. And there Illo was, in a giant soul shaped like an eye, the demons ripping the edges open so the eye would be open. There was an immense pressure from the pupil, as if the eye was a portal from which a great gravity flowed out. Just the presence of it was enough to cause serious damage to anyone who got too close.

Luckily for the other team they decided to run when they did, because the demons and Illo were now beginning to charge that ridiculously strong soul. But, as the health of Illo would tell, among other factors, the monk was outliving his limits, and the glass cannon began to crack.

Before he could fire the attack, which would do untold damage to much of the area reaching outside the facility, the monk's body would convulse, and Illo would scream in a truly agonizing way. The demons prepared to fire anyway; as long as the soul held up, they didn't care if the vessel was not living afterwards.

However, Illo wasn't the only thing being overloaded. The reactor was finally exploding. Anyone who was smart enough would run for it now. The doctor, the prisoners, the sufferer too, would have to be forgotten just as they would be erased from existence by the blast.

Why... Why must I do this?
the monk's voice could be heard very faintly.

Those with acute soul perception could see something changing in the center of the soul. Illo seemed to be pulling away... From himself. There was now an Illo that was dying, and one that looked like a phantom himself. What does this mean? Unfortunately, it wasn't to be revealed at this point.

Phoenix Mode: Off

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:34 am
Sabrewolf123

Basilisk917

Akira Flare

So, the shibusen team has left, and the thing has blown up, right?
I'm know I'm done.  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Basilisk917

Friendly Junior

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:50 am
Corvo Bianco
Sabrewolf123
Akira Flare

uhhh..... Mission Complete, I suppose? sweatdrop sweatdrop I dunno it sorta... stopped....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:51 am
Basilisk917
Corvo Bianco
Sabrewolf123
Akira Flare

uhhh..... Mission Complete, I suppose? sweatdrop sweatdrop I dunno it sorta... stopped....

That's what I said. lol
I don't really think there's
much else to say but THE END.  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Basilisk917

Friendly Junior

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:57 am
Corvo Bianco
Basilisk917
Corvo Bianco
Sabrewolf123
Akira Flare

That's what I said. lol

Ha ha, ok. I suppose we're done here. Roll Credits!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:58 am
Basilisk917
Corvo Bianco
Basilisk917
Corvo Bianco
Sabrewolf123
Akira Flare

That's what I said. lol

C:
Btw, I've always liked your sig. One of my all time faves.  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Basilisk917

Friendly Junior

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:07 pm
Corvo Bianco
Basilisk917
Corvo Bianco
Basilisk917
Corvo Bianco
Sabrewolf123
Akira Flare

That's what I said. lol

C:
Btw, I've always liked your sig. One of my all time faves.

redface Hahaha, thanks! I've thought about changing it a few times, but others tell me they liked it so I just kept it the same  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:46 pm
Corvo Bianco

Akira Flare

Basilisk917

[[sorry for totally leaving this one guys, we gotta finish though; can't just leave it like this. One more post for everyone and then I'll do the final post! Hope Akira is still around...]]

Misa

User Image

Rielly

User Image

Tessa & Cinder

User Image

Misa V2

User Image

The Reactor

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Warning: This is a boss character. She is too strong to take on without a full team!

User Image
Warning: This character is too strong to be defeated in battle!
Warning: This character can auto-hit!

The Sufferer

User Image

The Black Warden shook itself and roared its defiance at Illo, despite the collapsing reactor and the might force that was coming from him. Tessa, Athena, Misa and Reilly all realized the impending disaster as Illo's power grew and followed Rei and Kaoru through the hole they had created. Misa looked back briefly as she felt the power grow. "Looks like he's out of luck," she muttered to no one in particular. The Sufferer didn't know what was happening nor did she care. She whirled around looking for new targets. But in the haze of soul wavelength and madness she couldn't find any. Misa V2 looked up at Illo in fright. He was becoming so scary! And everything was exploding! They needed to escape! She jumped up and began heading towards him but then suddenly stopped as if she had hit a brick wall in mid-air. The madness was too thick, she couldn't even get close to him! She looked around quickly, trying to find some way to reach him but couldn't locate any means to do so. Just then another explosion caused a portion of the ceiling to collapse, raining down fiery chunks of steel all around her. She bent down and covered her eyes in fight as she began to cry. There was no way out! She looked up at Illo "Illo....please stop...." She whimpered, her voice small and childlike. "Illo...help...." As another explosion shook the complex, her overdrive systems activated. These were hidden systems within her glove and boots set to kick in should they sense that Misa V2 felt like she was in imminent danger of being killed. Her equipment glowed red and she looked up at Illo, not even realizing that her soundwave strength had increased almost tenfold. "Illo.....ILLO HELP ME!!" She screamed in fright.

Meanwhile, Kaoru, Rei and the others would have been able to get a safe distance away from the complex. The girls hovered over the battlefield looking down at the massive labyrinth of buildings as explosions tore them apart. "I think you friend isn't going to make it..." Athena observed cooly. "But hey, I guess you got what you wanted, right DWMA kids? You and your motley crew just ruined everything. Congratulations." Misa looked over at Athena. "Yeah, victory is sweet, unlike the bitter taste you must have," she taunted to Athena. Athena didn't rise to the bait. "It is what it is. I hope you know how many people you've screwed over so you could get your revenge..." Misa shrugged. "Too bad so sad for them," she replied simply. Tessa shifted nervously. "I'm...sure they'll find some other way to get help..." she said quietly. "Uh huh," added Reilly, though it sounded like she didn't believe that for a second.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Basilisk917

Friendly Junior

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:40 pm
Corvo Bianco
Akira Flare
Sabrewolf123
Oh, alright, alright... I can try and message Akira I haven't seen the guy in a while myself either

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kaoru watched as he helped keep Rei afloat. "My friend? I never really knew the guy, but man, this report's gonna suck for sure..." Kaoru whined, his eyes still on the building they just left. Kaoru glanced at the group and wondered what they would do now and where they would go, after all they were done with what they had wanted so what was left for them? "Well, if you guys want a place to stay for a while, I'm sure DWMA wouldn't mind having you so long as you all didn't go crazy on us." Kaoru blurted out not realizing this decision was incredibly stupid and irrational.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:41 pm
Sabrewolf123

Basilisk917
Your playing Arai in the arc, right? I'm the robots! C:

User Image
Illo

After the raiding crew had left, there was still the issue of what was going on inside the core. No one outside could see in now that the plasmatic soul wavelength was burning so brightly.
Illo, the used shell, was suspended in the air, the third eye cannon (patent pending)charged, the reactor was rocking the whole lab with its death throes, a dragon was battling, if at all vainly, against a titanic power, and somewhere there was a loud crying lapping at the subconscious of Illo like a wild fire.

Eventually, after the separation, Illo snapped back to reality (and then there went gravity).

The monk was barely conscious as he focused on the voice to find Misa V2.
You… Why are you here?
Illo asked short of breath. Suddenly his eyes widened.

Get out now!
Illo shouted and dove to save Misa V2 from the enlightenment demons. Luckily, it looked like they were more concerned with destroying the Dragon.

Hear us, mortals. We will obliterate your perverse attempts at science and knowledge, and take this glorious spring of energy as our citadel on your meager plane of existence. But do not despair. Yea, this is a joyous time for you. Imagine: your race has finally built high enough to reach the stars.

So it must be then that your world plays host to Gods, just as we have hosted you in faith, your souls growing, growing, as a fruit on a shady hillside to one day find ecstasy in harvest.

To find purpose, to find truth. The Gods that you come to know came to be from the fear, the awe, of a being infinitely more powerful than yourselves. You know it is true only when you are on the brink of destruction, humans, that we are absolute, while you remain in progress, hopeless.

Vain, yes. It must be vanity, mistaken. You believe you can reach us. Sadly, worms, this is not the case. We can be paralleled by nothing you can construct, mentally, physically, as long as you dwell within your petty consciousness. Look up, ripe fruit, just as you do each and every night. Nights when you see nothing but stars, nights when you pray, meditate, and hear nothing but your own voice in your head.

We do not expect that you should comprehend the difference between yourselves and Gods, but rather knowing that it is insurmountable by any means leads you to accept your role as subjects of our glorious new kingdom, as ambrosial treat in your chi, as “emissary” if you wish to pretend.

In the end, it is simple; you will never attain our status, try as you may, because you are trapped in a loop of progression. Endless, you waste endless hours tracing the border of the same circle hoping to ascend, only to be driven back down by your own hubris. That is yet another reason we are here.

To make sure your hubris destroys you, and to drink the nectar that runs out.

The demons were just about to fire now. Illo grabbed for Misa V2 in an attempt to get her to the dragon as quickly as he could. He’d shout at the dragon to take her a leave as soon as she was on board. Hopefully the beast wouldn’t attack the monk, who was running on adrenaline alone at this point, and would be be smart enough to know when it was time to flee.

When that was over Illo had a few seconds to react before the cannon fired. He seemed to be running back toward the demons. Was he really to challenge them?

User Image

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Basilisk917

Friendly Junior

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:35 pm
Corvo Bianco
Yeah, we're even in the same area! Cool, right?
Sabrewolf123
So I talked to Akira cuz I know him in the real worldz rolleyes and he says that he has been super busy with all of his school work and what not, but he says I can just be his character for the end of this, since we're close to the end anyways.

Rei Minayami

Soul Wavelength: 48% ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Energy Output: 45%

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rei stood on Kaoru in his blade form as she gazed upon the reactor from far above. Rei glanced at her allies, had she done the right thing? Only time would tell, regardless Rei intervened in her group's bickering "Think of me what you will, but given the information I was told and the events I've seen, I believe I have made a solid decision." Rei said confidently to Athena, "I cannot say for certain whether my choice was the correct one or not, but I am willing to help both remaining sides reach a compromise for everyone's benefit. If you so choose, I can even suggest to my superiors about future aid from DWMA, does that help?" Rei said trying to resolve the remaining problems without further bloodshed.

OOC: I got help from Akira in writing this, but in the end I totally posted it, making it mine!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:18 am
Basilisk917
Sabrewolf123

Post, please.  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Basilisk917

Friendly Junior

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:34 pm
Corvo Bianco
Right, forgot I post for two now...
Sabrewolf123

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaoru Saga & Rei Minayami

Soul Wavelength: 50% ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Energy Output: 35%

▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬

Rei and Kaoru continued to look at the reactor as they continued drifting further away from it. They awaited their group's response to their words. Rei, wondered what the future had in store for them. Kaoru, on the other hand, wondered what had become of his metallic dragon friend as well as Illo, but didn't want to break the silence.

OOC: ....Sorry, I REALLY have nothing to add right now...

▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬X▬

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:53 pm
Basilisk917
Sabrewolf123

Ok, that has to be it.... Seriously.  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Basilisk917

Friendly Junior

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:24 pm
Corvo Bianco
Sabrewolf123

I imagine Sabre's gonna post something eventually cuz he might not have logged on in a while... I'm just assuming tho'  
--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff