Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Our Lolita Album! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flai Black

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:42 pm
suki_mana_youkai
sorry, ill try again

Me and Vue
User Image

Me, my sister, and my friend
User Image

Just me
User Image

me again
User Image

me full body
User Image

me, my bandmate, and my sister
User Image

Weird, I swear I saw you in a "jack in the box" down in Oregon. During Kumori-con.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:08 pm
GrumbleCakes
~neko neko kitty~
I haven't been here in awhile and so I can't remember if I posted these or not, but I figured I'd post them anyway. They are from my and my boyfriends anniversary.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/neko2216/Lolita/My Lolita/DSCF0407.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/neko2216/Lolita/My Lolita/DSCF0409.jpg

I wanted to make a headdress for it but didn't have time.

OMG. For a minute there I was gonna say "What the hell are you doing with my older brother??" eek

xd

LOLLI LEGS!

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7992/lollilegseo0.jpg
That's funny! I love the stockings, the shoes are cute too.  

~neko neko kitty~

tsuki_totoro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:58 am
Otome_Dawn
suki_mana_youkai
sorry, ill try again

Me and Vue
User Image

Me, my sister, and my friend
User Image

Just me
User Image

me again
User Image

me full body
User Image

me, my bandmate, and my sister
User Image

Weird, I swear I saw you in a "jack in the box" down in Oregon. During Kumori-con.
lol, i havnt been to Oregon in years xd

I live in california  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:06 pm
Just one pic right now, ill post more later
User Image  

tsuki_totoro

Arcalae

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:24 pm
suki_mana_youkai
Just one pic right now, ill post more later
User Image
That's so cute XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:49 pm
Metamorphose heart
Though I adore classical lolita, I own more sweet-themed things. Will probably sell this soon ><;

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
^^ excuse the frumpy face of doom in that one  

Brenia

Feye Figg

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:12 pm
User Image
My lolita hair. Normally its just two piggy tails strait. But since its thanksgiving, I curled it ^=^.
I have yet to get and or make a dress!
User Image
My gothic lolita halloween costume for school!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:21 pm
namida_no_chi
EGL Goddess
very very cute and pretty!
where did you get the dress?

Thankies ^-^ I mean I know I'm not cute, but the dress is okay I guess xd . I made it 3nodding ... it's the first EGL dress I ever made @_@

I don't think you made that. that's a cosmates dress.  

Kai Nimura

Kai Nimura

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:43 pm
need to take new photo. need to buy a proper high quality wig, need a black brand parasol. need to take off the watch for photos

must take photo of my BTSSB socks, Candy Violet 2nd top, when I get my BTSSB replica cutsew in the mail.. my RH shoes....

anyway.

casual lolita.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:04 pm
Oh my goodness! Feye Figg, I adore your haircolor.

is it natural or dye?

If its dye, i really want to know what brand you use! biggrin  

Nojicakes

Brenia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:12 pm
Nojitsu
Oh my goodness! Feye Figg, I adore your haircolor.

is it natural or dye?

If its dye, i really want to know what brand you use! biggrin

Seconded!! So pretty whee  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:19 pm
Brenia, I actually like your last photo the best.

Kai - was that sarcasm, by any chance? You look fine, if a bit confused. Sometimes Lolitas need to be able to tell what time it is...so they don't arrive late to work that pays for the expensive clothing.

Suki, you're so much prettier without dark makeup. 3nodding  

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

evilbrainbabies
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:51 pm
Your all very cute. I envy you girls.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:20 am
PearlZenith
Brenia, I actually like your last photo the best.

Kai - was that sarcasm, by any chance? You look fine, if a bit confused. Sometimes Lolitas need to be able to tell what time it is...so they don't arrive late to work that pays for the expensive clothing.

Suki, you're so much prettier without dark makeup. 3nodding

Lol actually it isn't. a sports watch is VERY out of place, and should be removed when photo taking- well I've stopped weraing that watch anyhow- due to it's plastic has started to break down after 3 years of wear and tear. and i have a cell phone with a clock on it. *also plans on buying a new watch hopefully fancier*

I'm one of those lolitas that believe in being 110% perfect and as true to the actual fashion as posisble.

not to mention the iwg comment was due to I have since cut my hair and it's far too short for proper lolita- so I need a very high quality wig, * one that does not look fake and cheap* to work as the hair I will have when wearing lolita.

and I do adore my RH shoes; and in EGL on LJ I have been commented as a good casual lolita but I need to hunt down a proper black parasol- as the white does not suit the outfit as well; or the fact I do mostly gothic or punk lolita.  

Kai Nimura

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:35 pm
I mostly use my cellphone, or other people's wataches. I have a couple pocket watches, but they don't run very well currently. So, my project for this summer is to get them fixed.

I'd love a human hair wig, styled like the Mary Magdalene head models. I'm growing my own hair out a little - it almost hits my shoulders in back - but I don't like dealing with the upkeep of long hair. I had waistlength for long enough to really hate it.

A black parasol would definitely go better with your outfit. I'm glad to see you used Battenburg, though. I cannot stand the sight of the ugly all-over lace 'wedding' parasols.

I just generally don't look too closely at photos posted in this thread, since this community has a lot of people who are new to lolita, or have only heard of it as it trickles down through the 'intarweb.' There are some other communities and websites that are for more perfection than here; often people post a few times and then never come back. I don't feel like expending my effort if it's never going to be seen.  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games