Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
The Experimental Bond - [complete] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:31 pm
User Image
-"Broken bones may heal. broken souls may be forged together"-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Misty chuckled, resting across the bed so she would be facing Queen, sweeping her feet back an forth as she listened.
"oh, of course I would like to know love. I wouldn't like to be left behind... how nice of you to wait for me"
Misty added with a soft smile and just a faint blush on her cheeks. After all it was a lovely detail from Queen to be this considerate.

User Image

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:46 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would nod "well..it would have been rude to just leave without you..after everything you did" she told her honestly "that...and...m trying to...get used to...the whole relationship thing...figured thats something they do..." she muttered

This battle is to the strong

+ Weapon Creation: can create two weapons a sword and a giant axe like spear
+ Armor Creation: can summon up armor that helps protect her from magic and physical damage
+ Hells Fire: can summon and conjure hells flames which are almost impossible to extinguish
+ enhanced speed
+ Darkness Energy formation: can add Darkness to her weapons limbs to extend its reach and do more damage
+ Four Tail Power: when needed she can Strengthen herself up only when in her normal form she can grow three extra tails, and her eyes change(sign of her change)
+ Deaths Gift: upon given as a gift power, she can use any Weapon that she gets her hands on, even if the weapon resists they obey her command (only in weapon form and when shes the only one holding)
+Black Sakura Petal Dance
An ability she gained when going into the future, as she fought a girl whom could summon Metal petals using them to both attack and Defend she seemed to have absorbed this ability into her arsenal. this ability grants her the ability to create black petals which she could use to defend and attack her opponents. he still doesn't understand this power yet so it sometimes doesnt activate.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:42 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Misty's smile would grow as Queen kept speaking.
"I stand corrected, That, was very sweet of you"
She teased with a giggle as she observed Queen, curious but knowing better than to jump inside Queen's space. After all the kitsune herself said so, she was still getting used to it.
"Don't worry love, you're doing a wonderful job."
Said Misty a teasing smile would show once Queen brought up the activities couples do.
"We also do this..."
Said Misty as she would sit by the edge of the bed, leaning her weight back on her arms as she crossed her legs and stared at Lilith.
"We communicate... and we try to know each other better. Which, may I add, it's a wonderful start you've taken love, seem's like you're a natural."
Misty said, praising Queen's bravery to give her first step.
"So... do ya wanna leave now?"
The weapon asked, with a soft smile. Happy to have Queen be this open with her. It really meant a lot to her.

User Image

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:54 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would look at her as she seemed to provide a portion that people do in relationship "yea..im not good with sharing things...." she muttered rubbing the back of her neck. "as for natural...maybe but i dont believe it" she sighed "i..guess...unless you have something else to do...or something..." she stated

+ Armor Creation: can summon up armor that helps protect her from magic and physical damage
+ Hells Fire: can summon and conjure hells flames which are almost impossible to extinguish
+ enhanced speed
+ Darkness Energy formation: can add Darkness to her weapons limbs to extend its reach and do more damage
+ Four Tail Power: when needed she can Strengthen herself up only when in her normal form she can grow three extra tails, and her eyes change(sign of her change)
+ Deaths Gift: upon given as a gift power, she can use any Weapon that she gets her hands on, even if the weapon resists they obey her command (only in weapon form and when shes the only one holding)
An ability she gained when going into the future, as she fought a girl whom could summon Metal petals using them to both attack and Defend she seemed to have absorbed this ability into her arsenal. this ability grants her the ability to create black petals which she could use to defend and attack her opponents. he still doesn't understand this power yet so it sometimes doesnt activate.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:03 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

The brunette chuckled, Queen could be so naive and cute a times.
"Of course you are love, you're doing it right now."
She stated while leaning forward as she kept her eyes on Queen.
"The very fact you're honest, enough to say you don't believe you're good at it, means you're sharing what you think of this."
Misty added as she stood up only to take a sit next to Queen.
"It's not about sharing our secrets, that comes with time. It's about trust each other. Right now you're entrusting me with your honest opinion to be taken in consideration. You don't feel like you're good at it and that's fine. You're sharing with me how you feel about this. Which is just enough for me.
I'm not gonna be on top of you and lock you in a tower until you spill all the beans.
I'm happy with just knowing how you feel. If you're happy, unsure, even angry. I appreciate that because that means you trust me to handle your true self.
I may not be capable of joining you on your epic battle in the future... but I can be here for you now. Listen. And stay by your side."

User Image

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:16 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen just rubbed the back of her neck "more of an opinion..." she muttered before she explained what they would share during this "oh...so basically its just speaking the mind..." she muttered "Seems...too easy for that to be true...because I rarely lie..." she stated looking at her not really sure if she believed just telling how their felt was the way to go.

+ enhanced speed

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:31 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Queen would state she rarely lied to which Misty smiled and replied.
"That's why I said you were a natural."
Misty said while listening to Lilith's thoughts about relationships were driven.
"It is simple, but it's also the most important fact. If we don't communicate then where would our trust be? You said it yourself, how awful would you feel if I died knowing we could had done this without having any harm. We needed trust. If I had told you I had a way to go there, but state my reasons why I wouldn't use them, then you would believe me. THAT Queenie, makes you perfect for leading a relationship. You're reliable and honest."
Misty smiled as she took Queen's hand.
"That's why I know I can trust you. And why I'm happy you accepted me."
Leaning forward, she would steal a quick kiss from Lilith, before pulling back and smiling.

User Image

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:42 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen shrugged "well...personally i prefer when people decide to lie, that they lie for a good reason, but I'll accept them if there is some truth...that way i can figure out most of the truth" she told her before Misty would kiss her again this time queen didn't seem to react like she usually did she just accepted it since misty seemed to like doing it. "Well...i...guess im glad you fine me reliable, again im not use to people other than Saya having any faith in me or trust...so its weird hearing someone say that" she confessed.

+ enhanced speed

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:00 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

"Well I would have to take your word on that. Unlike you. I'm not that honest... I usually hide things for people, either to protect them or protect me. But... I'll make sure I'll lie for a good reason."
She said squeezing her hand gently.
"So that I don't worry you this much."
Misty smiled, amused to see Queen didn't mind the kiss.
"I don't know if I should be happy or worried with you being this comfortable about kissing"
She teased with a giggle.
"But, at least now we both know were not really good at being fully open with other people. But that we are willing to share or, as you said speak our minds."
Said this she stared at Queen for a moment, smiling, although she bit the corner of her lip as her eyes would lower to meet up with Queen's lips, chuckling with a smile. Closing her eyes, as she went in once again to take another kiss from Lilith. This time letting her lips rest upon Queen's for a bit before pulling back.
"Hopefully, with time, you'll be able to figure me out, so that I don't have any reasons to hide anything from you."
She flustered lightly, pulling out on the eyed contact for a bit, yet she was still smiling, holding Queen's hand.
"I don't know if you want me to know everything about you one day ... but I do know that I wish that one day you'll be able to read me like an open book."

User Image

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:12 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would look at her "Well..i'd prefer if you didn't lie at all..." she told her honesty. she would look at her hand that Misty was holding, she already figured misty wanted affection, which queen found unusual but she didnt try going an further than kissing and grabbing her hand, thinks like hugging ans such for long periods of time. "well...Im kinda used to the idea your going to kiss me randomly...so it doesnt surprise me much anyore that you do it, I don't exactly like surprises such as that but I still don't like the surprise portion of it" she told her. once again she woul kiss her, this time longer than before, which made it seem like it was intentional. she would pull her off the bed so she could stand up "in fairness, you dont want to know everything about me...there are parts of me you and everyone would loathe from just learning it..." she told her "So If your that intent on staying by me...you should avoid learning everything about me"

+ enhanced speed

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:49 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Standing as queen pulled her up, she would take the kitsune's other hand with hers, hearing her honest opinion and her sole wish to keep her dark secrets hidden, Misty would simply smile and nod in understanding.
"There's always things that people don't want other people to figure out. I would love to know more about you... but only what you're willing to show me... I don't expect you to be just like me... after all it is our differences which makes us unique... and what keeps things interesting."
She figured this would be a topic that Queen wouldn't want to be brought up further... but that they would somehow will. Smiling softly, she would lean forward up her toes to plant her lips on her forehead.
"Just don't tempt my curiosity on purpose alright?"
She teased, winking back at queen as a side joke. She wouldn't push her on this matter. But she would still steal a quick kiss from her.
"... well you already know I can't help it love do ya?"
she giggled nervously, it was like a reflex to do so. Queen made her so happy today she could barely keep it in. Otherwise she would be squeezing the kitsune's silhouette in hugs and nuzzles. But that would probably be a little to much for Queen, after all ever since they met she showed herself not fond of hugs.

User Image

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:08 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen sighed "i guess that makes some sense" she told her, she personally didn;t like sharing things about her personal self to others willingly, but Misty wanted to know things not all, which queen preferred of course but she still wanted to know about her in some aspects. at the same time she also wanted queen to know her better as well. "believe me I wont try to do it on purpose..." she muttered before she got kissed again "you really cant help but kiss me...can you" she questioned raising an eyebrow. "Clearly you cant help it" she added before looking at misty "how...about we get ready to leave...Im sure saya is finishing her distractions soon"

+ enhanced speed

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:18 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Misty seemed surprised when Queen brought up the should leave. She got distracted with their little talk that she had forgotten about going back.
"You're right! I can't wait to see Saya. The poor girl must be bored already."
She went back quickly as she prepared some clothes for the trip and for future visits to lost empire.
With her bag pack ready she returned back to Queen.
"Ready when you are love."
Replied the cheerful weapon.

User Image

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:24 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen nodded "she probably is...or she went through all the food" she sighed thinking it was basically true. once misty returned she would seem to have everything in order "alrght...I don't know how these work unless i can just teleport like normal" she stated trying to figure it out, if she did she would go back to the house she left right in front of it.

+ enhanced speed

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:44 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

The mere thought of Saya raiding her kitchen was actually adorable, she couldn't wait to meet her again.
"She probably is right now."
She giggled, stepping within the teleport ratio.
"Oh yes, if you already know how to teleport the principle should work the same, it merely allows you a small radius where it allows you to perform teleportation. If you don't know how to teleport or use portals then you simply chime a tune hidden within the crest. Simply hold it like this..."
Said Misty while mimicking the pose.
"And whistle through it, keeping the same note. And the crest would take you back here.... but most likely you'll end up either near Jin or around the sand garden."

User Image

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]