Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Konan - Mount Reikaku Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Assassin_of_demise

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:29 pm
When morning rolled around Kyo stepped back inside of the building. He hadn't slept that night because so much was on his mind. He was hungry, but was still wondering who's company he was in. Once inside he looked around to see if anyone was even awake yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:34 am
Chiriko frowned, "I was just kidding Nuriko, of course I'll drink your curative soup." He crossed his arms over his chest and sighed a bit.

Riku smiled and patted ther hand that rests on his arm. "I think that is wonderful. To have such a passion to help people, it's admirable. I try to help as well, but I can only influence policy, not like you. You have people look up to you, you help individuals."  

RikuHeartless

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:38 pm
Lian blushed slightly, smiling at the compliement.

"Well, your influence often decides whether a country flourishes or dies. I just like helping, seeing my power is healing and such." She stopped as she remembered something. "Oh, where is the man we helped yesterday? Is he alright?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:00 am
Tamahome sat down and started eating, taking some to the ginseng potion Nuriko had made. It was strong, but it revitalized him right away, making him feel more energetic and feel stronger. He found his thoughts drifting toward Tasuki, then he shook his head. She really was too good for him, but he couldn't help but like her. She was strong and clever... not to mention beautiful. He smiled a bit and sighed, picking at his bread.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

RikuHeartless

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:16 am
Chiriko motioned outside. "He seemed fine, I saw him up and walking around. You're just a miracle working Lian."

Riku listened to her words, and by the time he was going to respond, they reached the dining room. "Ah, we're here, and it seems Tamahome even beat us to breakfast."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:33 pm
Lian laughed and gave Chiriko a friendly punch on his arm.

"Oh, Chiriko, you're such a smooth-talker!" she smiled. "And I do believe Tamahome did. How's the food?" she asked Tamahome. To Riku and Chiriko, she added, "Shall we sit?"

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:34 pm
Tamahome looked up, mid bite. "Oh!" he said after he'd swallowed, "Wonderful! This soup you made has really given me energy! I was pretty tired this morning, then drinking that, it really helped!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:04 pm
"That's wonderful," Lian smiled. "And good morning to you too. Swallow before you speak; you could choke!"  

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:05 am
Once she pulled herself out of her makeshift bed, Mika looked around the shrine. Her eyes drifted over to the memorials, gazing at them. She probably should drop off the other pieces to the other warriors, but at the moment, that wasn't a neccessity. At the moment, she just needed to clear her thoughts. It had been a while since she just had time to think for herself. Normally, anytime she did, her thoughts were interrupted by her brother popping up and trying to pull her out of her reflective mood.

Deciding instead that it would be best to get some fresh air, Mika slipped out of the shrine. As she passed by the mess hall, she glanced in. It appeared the others were awake, which was good. Seeing Tamahome with a smile on his face made her smile as well. She popped her head away from the door, shaking her head a bit. Tamahome was caring and brave... and he was definately handsome. But there was no way he could ever have feelings for her, right? She was a criminal, a thief... a murderer. He's too good for me... She sighed softly, staying hidden behind the door for a moment. She had to check on the Priestess before she went, not to mention she still wanted to go outside. I guess it will have to wait for a moment.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:20 am
Tamahome blinked, then blushed alittle. "I'm sorry, I suppose I have horrible manners. I've been alone awhile..." He took another bite and looked up, seeing a bit of red hair pull back from the doorway. His heart started beating faster, which surprised him. He put his hand over his heart and blinked.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

RikuHeartless

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:35 am
Chiriko took a seat next to Tamahome. "Hey, what's up with you? You seem kinda strange this morning. Bad fish?"

Riku pulled a chair out for Nuriko and smiled, scooting her to the table after she sat down. He dished himself some food, then looked to Nuriko. "I'd be honored to get your breakfast, what would you like?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:44 pm
"Oh. Uhmm . . ." Lian turned pink. "I . . . I can get my own breakfast . . ." Getting up, she went to get the pot of soup she'd made, and filled three bowls. Walking back, she set them out for Riku, Chiriko, and herself. "Here . . . and you can get me anything, I'm not picky."

Her blush deepened.

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

MeAndUinDabedRightnow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:02 am
Having arrived back at the base sometime during the night, and had avoided detection, Drive awoke smirking. It was time he alerted his second in command, his sister to his presence. He knew the connection would be weakened, considering the day, but it would still go through. Pulling one arm back, he violently, yet moderately lightly for him, punched his other arm. He knew Mika would understand what it meant.

Pulling himself out of bed, he was about ready to walk to his water stand, when he noticed himself being pulled backwards. Having gone into the shrine right after he got home, and noticed his sister on the floor with the metal fan from the barrier strapped to her back, he assumed it had been dropped. Which meant he had pulled the blade from it. The peculiar thing was that as soon as it touched his hand, it grew to be more weildly for him. Though, for some reason, anytime he got more than a few feet away from it, he would be forcefully drawn back to the blade. It was rather annoying. However, it was strong, that much he knew by just touching it. It would be a fine weapon for him to weild.

Once Drive had taken the blade into his hand so he could finish his morning ritual of tending to his appearance and dressing, he strapped the sword onto his back. He had a feeling it would be useful soon. With that in mind, Drive entered the main hall of the camp. He put the blade over to the side, just far enough away from HIS seat so that he could use it's interesting curse to his advantage. Drive sprawled out on his throne, and waited. Mika would be coming anytime now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:13 am
Mika had been about ready to check on the Priestess when a sharp pain struck her arm. As she wasn't expecting it, she gasped, clutching where the pain originated. Drive must be home... she thought, biting her lip. They would often use this particular method of communication to let each other know when they got back. She was glad that the connection was weak today. Otherwise, it would have hurt quite more than it did.

She was still holding her arm as she walked past the door to the mess hall. Mika glanced in, smiling slightly before she continued on her path. She had a fight to get to. There was a bandit at the door to the main hall, who nodded. "You know what to do... though, if the Celestial Warriors wish to enter, you are to keep them back. They can't interfere with the fight." The guard nodded, as she stepped inside.

Once she entered the Main Hall, no more words escaped her lips. Afterall, no words needed to be said between Mika and Drive. The same connection that allowed them to feel the same pain allowed them to speak with each other telepathically. Only another person with telepathy could understand what they mentally spoke of. "So, you're back? When did you get here? And, you're in my seat. You aren't the boss yet."

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100

MeAndUinDabedRightnow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:26 am
Chuckling a little, Drive smirked once more. "Sometime last night. By the way... what did you do to your hair? You look like a boy." He prefered, as did she, to have longer hair, so to see her with it cut was a bit funny. And his chuckling didn't stop when she thought that his throne was hers, simply because he hadn't taken leadership back from her. "Tsk tsk tsk... you know as well as I do that this will never be your seat. Only the BOSS can sit here. And you, Mika, are just my second in command."

As he said the last words, he adjusted himself in the seat so that he could look at her properly, interlacing his fingers and resting his head upon them. "Or, are you going to try to change that?"  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff