Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
~ FRPG ~ Official Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:08 pm
Kiki stared at the elf and rolled her eyes. ". . . Great" she meowed to herself. "This can't be happening to me". Kiki sat with her ears pinned back.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:45 pm
"Bite me." Nathan says to the elf. "And calm down a little would you? You're making me tired just watching you."  

CainZeros

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:37 am
"Better run it off then!", said Iongalad, upset that the others didn't have the enthusiasm that he did.

(("Bite Me"...nice Mr.O! xd This is gonna be fun! I'm excited! All though not as much as Iongalad. I really am a pretty calm person in real life...most of the time. ninja ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:11 pm
"I said it's making me tired just watching you." Nathan says. "As in, I'm tired without moving. How will running help?"

(OOC:Yeah, Nathan's really fun to RP as because his past has made him a bit..... unpleasant.)  

CainZeros

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:22 pm
"Well...Running wakes you up! Haven't you ever heard of a 6 a.m. decathalon!?!", says Iongalad doing 2 back-hand-springs.

(Yah, lol it's fun to RP as people different than you! smile )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:36 pm
"I've heard of it." Nathan says. "I like to quietly laugh at people crazy enough to do one as I roll over and go back to sleep."  

CainZeros

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:42 pm
"No wonder your getting pudgey!", said Iongalad Jokingly patting his stomach and doing another back handspring.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:47 pm
"Yeah right." Nathan laughs. "I'm not sure if you know this but getting tortured is a great way to stay thin. You should try it some time."  

CainZeros

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:51 pm
"Hmmm...Wonderful!" said Iongalad. "I would jog if I were you!" he said doing an arial.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:55 pm
Nathan easily catches up to the elf. "Think you can out run me because I'm just a half breed eh?" he says, stiffling a laugh. He turns to face the others. "You guys coming?"  

CainZeros

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:05 pm
Kiki continued to stare at the ground with her ears pinned back. ". . . . yes" she mumbled. She stood up and started walking ahead, her tail dragging behind her. Kiki definitely didn't want to be here.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 am
"Not because your a half breed, your part demon, I would expect you should be able to run. I know what you are capable of.", says Iongalad. He hated when half-breeds got defensive. They aren't slow or stupid because they are a half breed. They are slow and stupid because they deside to blame it on that fact.

Iongalad stops in his tracks and looks at the cat that the Princess had left behind. "Hmmm...." he thought what he could do, it couldn't catch up. He quixkly mumbled something and a blue bubble appeared around the cat lifting it off the ground, and making it hover above Iongalad's shoulder."There you go Kitty!" he said excitedly and began to jog again.  

Dr.Elf

Death Medal

Business Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:59 am
Kario shakes his head, staying out of the way for a while.

He then says, "Well, are you all talk and no go? Let's go! ...and, if anything, I could always carry Kiki with me. That's fine with me."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:49 am
"Can't you tell she's perfectly happy?", said Iongalad. THe bubble was sound-proof, so he couldn't hear her meowing in Neko-tounge. Iongalad could communicate with animals telepathically, and he knew she had a lil' too much attitude. He thought this might teach her to swallow her pride, but just a bit.

"Come on you cute lil' kitty!" screams Iongalad as he begins jogging again.  

Dr.Elf

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:47 pm
"That cat's gonna tear your face off first chance she gets." Nathan laughs. "And you know it. I'm as telepathic as you are. I had no idea cats had such colorful vocabularies."  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games