Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:45 pm
Chichiri_luvr
When he hugged her, she hugged him back, half wishing he wouldn't let go, but he did. She looked upat the sky. "You're right...Strange weather," she said. "It's been warm the past few weeks...I wonder why the clouds are coming now..."

"So we were walking home and i keep on looking at her with a smile and when we were close to the house it started to rain and than we ran inside and then we went to the living room."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:46 pm
Amaranth smiled back at Kyou as they walked back to the house. When they got to the living room, she flopped down on the couch. her hair had gotten a little wet, but she didn't mind in the least. After all, it was just a little water. She patted the couch beside her. "Sit," she said, moving over and making room.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:35 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth smiled back at Kyou as they walked back to the house. When they got to the living room, she flopped down on the couch. her hair had gotten a little wet, but she didn't mind in the least. After all, it was just a little water. She patted the couch beside her. "Sit," she said, moving over and making room.

"So i sat down and turned on the tv to see something on and i was just looking in all the channels and couldn't really find anything on so i just left it on this movie.I didn't know the name of it but i just left it there and then we were seeing it."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:21 pm
Without really thinking, Amareth leaned her head on Kyou's shoulder. She smiled gently as they watched the movie. She didn't know what it was either, but she didn't really care.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:29 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Without really thinking, Amareth leaned her head on Kyou's shoulder. She smiled gently as they watched the movie. She didn't know what it was either, but she didn't really care.

"I didn't really mind when Amaranth leaned her head on my shoulder i kind of wanted her too and we just stand like that seeing the movie. And it was already like 12:30 in the am but we didn't really mind but i was getting cold already but i didn't want to get up."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:32 pm
Amaranth moved closer as it got colder, savoring Kyou's warmth. She smiled and sighed softly. "What time is it?' she murmured.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:41 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth moved closer as it got colder, savoring Kyou's warmth. She smiled and sighed softly. "What time is it?' she murmured.

"And i got the remote and check what time it was and then i said "It's 12:44 am" and then went back to the movie."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:45 pm
After a while longer, Amaranth accidentally fell asleep, still leaning against Kyou. She looked far more relaxed and at peace when she slept than when she was awake.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:52 pm
Chichiri_luvr
After a while longer, Amaranth accidentally fell asleep, still leaning against Kyou. She looked far more relaxed and at peace when she slept than when she was awake.

"I saw that Amaranth fell asleep so i just kept on seeing the movie then i looked at her with a smile and i said to myself "i can't believe i actually fell for her" and i was getting tried and i fell asleep also."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:59 pm
The next morning, when Amaranth woke up, she was still leaning against Kyou. She looked at him, smiling, and then nuzzled against him softly.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:09 pm
Chichiri_luvr
The next morning, when Amaranth woke up, she was still leaning against Kyou. She looked at him, smiling, and then nuzzled against him softly.

"I got that same dream from before everyone was running after me i still wasn't sure why but i kept on running for my life and then i saw Amaranth right in front of me and i just looked at her. She had these blood red eyes and then i saw her try to attack me so i just ran away from her i couldn't believe it. I was wondering why are they attacking me and then there was this person in front of me and i couldn't see that person's face. I ask "are you the one doing this..." and that's when i woke up and saw Amaranth right next to me"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:20 pm
Amaranth smiled, and the paused. "Are you ok?" she asked. "You seem...uptight or upset." She frowned softly at Kyou. She nuzzled against him softly.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:25 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth smiled, and the paused. "Are you ok?" she asked. "You seem...uptight or upset." She frowned softly at Kyou. She nuzzled against him softly.

"I said "no im fine it okay" and then i just lay back and went back to sleep cause i felt so weak for some weird reason"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:35 pm
Amaranth sighed. She knew he wasn't ok, but she wasn't going to press him on it.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:38 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth sighed. She knew he wasn't ok, but she wasn't going to press him on it.

"I just looked at her and smiled and said "Im fine don't worry im okay now" and gave her a hug"  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff