Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role-playing forum
A Reluctant Killer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emjay Bruce

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:16 pm
Mariah smiled cruelly. "Bana, there's something you have to know about me..." Mariah snapped and the charm she gave Bana dissappeared. She raised her hand slowly to engulf Irene into an orb of water. "I play dirty. Bana, I know you have evil in you to. Join me, and all your desires will come true. Who knows, I could even spare your friends." Mariah clutched her fist, increasing pressure into the orb.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:21 pm
Irene held her breath, then channelled her power for some air to trail into the orb to Irene so she could breathe. But when the pressure was incrreased, Irene's lungs and ribs got crushed, causing Irene to scream in the water and lose a lot of her energy. Still, she tried to fight it.  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:52 am
Yuki hid herself behind a tree, watching the entire conversation with wide eyes. "O... Kay..." They were in trouble. Hearing footsteps behind her, she saw Niko approaching as well. Signaling to him to stay put and be quiet, when he showed signs of wanting to run to Irene, and pulled an arrow out of her quiver. Setting it to her bow, she aimed at the bandit holding Bana. If she could get Bana out of here, then it would be one less worry. Adjusting her aim for wind and distance, she let the arrow go with a soft thwak.

Niko glanced from Yuki to Irene, one hand clenching into a fist. He was expected just to stand here and do nothing? He formed signs with his hands, whispering a spell under his breath. At the same time Yuki released her arrow, white beams appeared from thin air, blasting straight for Mariah. She would pay for doing this to Irene!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:26 am
"Miss Irene's my freind to! Will you let her go as well?!" Bana asked franticly knowing that whats happening to Irene right now is her fault. "What if my desire is for Mister Niko, Miss Irene, and Miss Yuki to be okay?" Bana said franticly trying to figure out what to do.  

Blah76
Crew

Emjay Bruce

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:05 pm
The bandit was hit expertly. No blood was visible, but he fell and died. Mariah didn't move an inch until the white beams came at her. She dodged a few, but when it was getting harder Mariah created a dark wall thet blocked the rest. Mariah made the dark wall disappear, then opened her clenched fist and brought it to her side making the water orb fall to the ground in a puddle. "Deal. All three of them live without a scratch." Mariah grinned at Irene, then put the necklace in her hand around her neck.

"It was fun doing business with you three. Let's go Bana, it's time you met your new family." Mariah turned around and started to walk away, knowing that Bana knew if she betrayed her Mariah could just come back and kill Irene in an instant now that she was powerless.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:09 pm
Irene fell to the ground, coughing and gasping for air. She calmed a bit, and tried to get up. She spoke weakly. "Bana, don't do this just to save me. Mariah is evil, there's no telling what she'll do. I know she's true to her word on a deal, but whos to say she won't hurt you? Bana, I don't want you to get hurt."  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Emjay Bruce

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:13 pm
Mariah turned around. "Game's over Irene, you've aready lost. Besides, why would I harm the one that will rule after me one day?" Mariah touched the bark of a tree, and Mariah got shocked. Mariah drew back her hand in surprise. "What?" Wood dosen't conduct electricity, the soure must have come from her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:15 pm
Irene looked in amazement. She was too weak to use any of her power, but the whole time she thought it was because she lost her power. But then Irene felt her neck get lighter. Irene looked down and saw a pool of something besides water. "Candy?"  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Emjay Bruce

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:16 pm
Mariah rose in anger. "That's not the necklace I gave you! Mere candy?! Then, where's the one I gave Bana to give to you?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:01 pm
Yuki and Niko stepped out from among the trees. Yuki had another arrow positioned, and aiming right for Mariah, light blue magic swirling around the tip. Nikos hands glowed white, but when Yuki stopped walking he went forward to stand beside Irene, slightly in front of her. If Mariah tried to attack Irene, she would have to get through him first. Neither of them spoke, but it was clear on their faces what they were thinking.

Wavemaster_Hikaru

Blah76
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:21 pm
Bana looked down at the ground. "I couldnt deside...both Miss Irene and Miss Mariah had made plenty of reasons not to trust eachother...So I desided I would leave miss Irene with some cady give you yours back and keep miss Irenes..." Bana took Irenes necklace out of her pocket. "My mommy wouldnt have wanted her powers sealed so I didnt want to seal miss Irenes, besides...miss Irene was nice to me...I didnt want to hurt her. Just keep her from hurting Mister Niko and Miss Yuki..." Bana looked back up at Mariah. "I guess your the one that should have heard my mommys words. 'Never trust the living'"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:32 pm
Mariah's face was filled with rage. "You gave me which necklace?!" Mariah threw the one she wore on the ground. She tried to use her magic to break it, but as suspected she lost her power. But Mariah knew there was still hope. Trying not to let her anger show, she took a deep breath and held out her hand.

"Bana, the real necklace please." Mariah then looked up at Irene. "Well, it looks like you found yourself some REAL friends. I wouldn't get too close, one among you is a killer." She spoke referring to Niko, wondering whether to let the cat out of the bag for Bana. That would put a good twist in Bana's trust to them.  

Emjay Bruce

Blah76
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:34 pm
"You lied to me. And threatened my freinds. Why should I give it to you?" Bana asked as glared at Mariah. 'One of them a killer? Mariah must be lying again'  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:04 pm
Mariah smiled. "Bana, lying isn't the only way to betray someone. You can simply... Not tell the truth. Isn't that right Irene? And besdes, it wasn't a threat before you agreed to join me, it was truth. I can make it that way again if you want."  

Emjay Bruce

Role-playing forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games