Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Eastern parts of Gaia
The Dead Forest (Increased Orc activity due to skirmish) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

General Aragorn Pheonox

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:30 am
((I'm back, ready when you are.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:54 am
General_Aragorn_Pheonox
Aragorn decided to stop with the fire balls. He pondered a thought then made the decision to broadcast a request. Excuse me, but I believe we are both growing wiery of this game. I propose that we meet on the ground and stop running. We settle this fist to fist. Any weapons may be used. If you accept, step out into the open, I will not shoot but instead land and return to my human form. So, yes or no? He broadcasted telepathicaly. He flapped his wings and hovered, waiting for an answer. .

No answer came. 'Cause if an answer came. It would reveal where he was. And from the looks of things, the monk was just fine where he was. He was getting his energy back while the dragon continued flapping away wasting his. So, thedragon would have to be disappointed.  

John Trio

General Aragorn Pheonox

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:21 pm
John Trio
General_Aragorn_Pheonox
Aragorn decided to stop with the fire balls. He pondered a thought then made the decision to broadcast a request. Excuse me, but I believe we are both growing wiery of this game. I propose that we meet on the ground and stop running. We settle this fist to fist. Any weapons may be used. If you accept, step out into the open, I will not shoot but instead land and return to my human form. So, yes or no? He broadcasted telepathicaly. He flapped his wings and hovered, waiting for an answer. .

No answer came. 'Cause if an answer came. It would reveal where he was. And from the looks of things, the monk was just fine where he was. He was getting his energy back while the dragon continued flapping away wasting his. So, thedragon would have to be disappointed.
Aragorn forwned, although you could not see it because of his form, he was frowning. He decded that this form was wasting his fire energy. He flapped down and as he got to the tops of the trees, he transformed back, smoke pouring from the spot were his dragon form had stood. As the smoke cleared, Aragorn stoof there, the Bashimi now rest on his shoulder, his right hand hangiung over the handle.b  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:51 pm
General_Aragorn_Pheonox

Aragorn forwned, although you could not see it because of his form, he was frowning. He decded that this form was wasting his fire energy. He flapped down and as he got to the tops of the trees, he transformed back, smoke pouring from the spot were his dragon form had stood. As the smoke cleared, Aragorn stoof there, the Bashimi now rest on his shoulder, his right hand hangiung over the handle.b

((I think I have like 21 shurikens left after this post.))

Apparently no attack was made. The monk was thankful for it. The transformation taking a bit long would provide an opportunity. There might have been smoke and all that jazz. But, your generall transformation has you been standing still. GP landing on top of some bracnhes let the monk hear where the guy ws. WHile the smoke show wsa happening, a couple a of shurikens were sent flying towards him while he was going into human mode. Right after the shurikens were sent and like the previous transformation, ran at around 60 miles per hour away from his opponent.  

John Trio

General Aragorn Pheonox

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:09 pm
John Trio
General_Aragorn_Pheonox

((I think I have like 21 shurikens left after this post.))

Apparently no attack was made. The monk was thankful for it. The transformation taking a bit long would provide an opportunity. There might have been smoke and all that jazz. But, your generall transformation has you been standing still. GP landing on top of some bracnhes let the monk hear where the guy ws. WHile the smoke show wsa happening, a couple a of shurikens were sent flying towards him while he was going into human mode. Right after the shurikens were sent and like the previous transformation, ran at around 60 miles per hour away from his opponent.
((Ok, I have 13 bullets left in the clip of my gun and five minutes of flames left in the tank oif lighter fluid beside the clip. BRB.))Aragorn saw the shurikens coming and jumped up, dropping the Bashimi and putt his feet up. Again the shurikens stuck and fell out soon after wards as Aragorn balanced on his right hand. The man did not relize that this was Aragorn's smoke and he could see very clearly in it. "YOu do realize that I have one other form and a few more ways to chase you." Aragorn said with a smirk. He then tapped his boots and holes apeered on the bottom of them. Out of the holes came to jets emitting directly from the soels of his feet. "My spirit jets are faster than dragon wings and take up much less energy." He said flying after the man.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:25 pm
General_Aragorn_Pheonox
((Ok, I have 13 bullets left in the clip of my gun and five minutes of flames left in the tank oif lighter fluid beside the clip. BRB.))Aragorn saw the shurikens coming and jumped up, dropping the Bashimi and putt his feet up. Again the shurikens stuck and fell out soon after wards as Aragorn balanced on his right hand. The man did not relize that this was Aragorn's smoke and he could see very clearly in it. "YOu do realize that I have one other form and a few more ways to chase you." Aragorn said with a smirk. He then tapped his boots and holes apeered on the bottom of them. Out of the holes came to jets emitting directly from the soels of his feet. "My spirit jets are faster than dragon wings and take up much less energy." He said flying after the man.

Yada yada yada. What is with cockiness of opponents these days. While he was jabbering away, the blind one gaining a good lead ahead of him. He heard the man's last words as he flew towards him. gradually catching up. So he another couple of shurikens in each hand (equipped 4 total). Concealing them within his fingers. Spirit jets might be faster than the dragon wings, but they draw upon a non-renewable source. The fuel for thsoe jets could be used up faster than expected if used in the right manner. The monk just kept on running, weaving through the trees in the path practically, unhindered.  

John Trio

General Aragorn Pheonox

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:25 pm
*Is back and has been back for a while* Just wanted to make sure you know I'm here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:34 pm
John Trio
General_Aragorn_Pheonox

Yada yada yada. What is with cockiness of opponents these days. While he was jabbering away, the blind one gaining a good lead ahead of him. He heard the man's last words as he flew towards him. gradually catching up. So he another couple of shurikens in each hand (equipped 4 total). Concealing them within his fingers. Spirit jets might be faster than the dragon wings, but they draw upon a non-renewable source. The fuel for thsoe jets could be used up faster than expected if used in the right manner. The monk just kept on running, weaving through the trees in the path practically, unhindered.
((Lol, I should have probably explained how that works...The energy comes from nature, so the more nature there is, the more power. And it circulates continuosly. Thus, it lasts as logn as Aragorn csan keep the mental will needed to use it. It takes it's toll, but not near as much as using wings. Aragorn can keep this up for a few more hours at least, then he has another form he can take. I suggest you stop running and fight before your character runs out of energy.))
Aragorn gave chase, swooping back and forth. HE smiled as he realized what he was doing. ((BRB again, mooving it inside...IT's cold out here.))  

General Aragorn Pheonox

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

John Trio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:55 pm
General_Aragorn_Pheonox

((Lol, I should have probably explained how that works...The energy comes from nature, so the more nature there is, the more power. And it circulates continuosly. Thus, it lasts as logn as Aragorn csan keep the mental will needed to use it. It takes it's toll, but not near as much as using wings. Aragorn can keep this up for a few more hours at least, then he has another form he can take. I suggest you stop running and fight before your character runs out of energy.))
Aragorn gave chase, swooping back and forth. HE smiled as he realized what he was doing. ((BRB again, mooving it inside...IT's cold out here.))

((Yeah, yeah, yeah. We will see. We will see.))

The thing about speed is. Knowing the physics behind it to hopefully have an advantage over your opponent. Like this casing for instance, If the monk were to slide to a stop, he would end up stopping sooner than his opponent cause of the force being down on the gorund for friction. It also allowed for more variety of ways to come to a halt. For stopping in mid-air, one would have shift your body to have your feet start 'propelling', the casig of jet boots, you in the opposite direction. Sorta like doing a 180. even then, it would take longer in the air since the only 'friction' would be comng frm trying to go the other way. Not to mention having to keep your balance as well. it also didn't help that his opponent was going faster than him. Which meant it would take longer to come to a halt.

Taking all these into account, the monk let the opponent get just pretty close enough for his attack. he threw his body forward like like sliding for home plate. The friction was causing a nasty rash on his stomach and legs, but he was gradually come to a stop while his opponent was going overhead. During the beginning portions of the slide, the monk threw the 2 shurikens in to the air ahead of him. Taking into account the speed at which his opponent was going, the shurikens were at an angle to meet at the area just below his throat when the '2 pathways crossed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:07 pm
Aragorn saw the moove and knew that if he was to stop now, his spirit jets whould stop as well, iving his oponent a few seconds to attack him. He crossed his arms over his face as he slammed through three trees before stopping. Ignoring the pain and the blood on his arms, he dafrted off into the forest and found a good tree. He hid in it and looked at his bleeding, stinging arms. Just scratches... He thought. He was tired of playing tag and decided to just sit and wait for now.  

General Aragorn Pheonox

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

John Trio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:20 pm
General_Aragorn_Pheonox
Aragorn saw the moove and knew that if he was to stop now, his spirit jets whould stop as well, iving his oponent a few seconds to attack him. He crossed his arms over his face as he slammed through three trees before stopping. Ignoring the pain and the blood on his arms, he dafrted off into the forest and found a good tree. He hid in it and looked at his bleeding, stinging arms. Just scratches... He thought. He was tired of playing tag and decided to just sit and wait for now.

The shurikens didn't works, but the tree slamming was a comforting sound. Atleast, he hurt himself from that maneuver. He got up, bruised, rashed, aand sunburned all over. But, hey a monk was supposed to take all this. The training of being hit by a car at 70 mph per hour was paying off real good. Though, a sword would easily cut his skin now nad make it bleed with his injuries. He went up into a tree and hopped from tree to tree, grabbing many branches with many thinck leaves on them. Then, he just covered himself up on the ground. Making it seem like he wanted to blend in with the grass. He even placed a shuriken sorta out in the open of the branches in a way that would sorta glean in sunlight/moonlight. The idea was to make it look like he was hiding there ready to throw another shuriken. But, he stacked the bracnhes thick enough to cover his crawling to the other side of the tree. To hide and see if his opponent would take the bait.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:31 pm
John Trio
General_Aragorn_Pheonox

The shurikens didn't works, but the tree slamming was a comforting sound. Atleast, he hurt himself from that maneuver. He got up, bruised, rashed, aand sunburned all over. But, hey a monk was supposed to take all this. The training of being hit by a car at 70 mph per hour was paying off real good. Though, a sword would easily cut his skin now nad make it bleed with his injuries. He went up into a tree and hopped from tree to tree, grabbing many branches with many thinck leaves on them. Then, he just covered himself up on the ground. Making it seem like he wanted to blend in with the grass. He even placed a shuriken sorta out in the open of the branches in a way that would sorta glean in sunlight/moonlight. The idea was to make it look like he was hiding there ready to throw another shuriken. But, he stacked the bracnhes thick enough to cover his crawling to the other side of the tree. To hide and see if his opponent would take the bait.
Aragorn pulled his gun out and checked the clip. He hopped down from the tree and began walking. He saw the shuriken gleaming in the grass and thought it had come from the trees. Just as he was about to shoot at the tree, he saw somthing koove near it. Grass doesn't breath.... He thought with a smile. He fired off two shots into the piles of green that had drawn a breath.((That brought a tear to my eye...I have watched Dragon Ball Z for years...Ever since it first came on toonami...It got me interested in anime...And now it's over...*Salutes with a tear in his eye* I salute thee, Goku. You have brought me into this world called anime...I whould not be here today if it was not for you...))  

General Aragorn Pheonox

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

John Trio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:44 pm
General_Aragorn_Pheonox
Aragorn pulled his gun out and checked the clip. He hopped down from the tree and began walking. He saw the shuriken gleaming in the grass and thought it had come from the trees. Just as he was about to shoot at the tree, he saw somthing koove near it. Grass doesn't breath.... He thought with a smile. He fired off two shots into the piles of green that had drawn a breath.((That brought a tear to my eye...I have watched Dragon Ball Z for years...Ever since it first came on toonami...It got me interested in anime...And now it's over...*Salutes with a tear in his eye* I salute thee, Goku. You have brought me into this world called anime...I whould not be here today if it was not for you...))

((Got news for ya. Somewhere there is an unofficial (not company funded) manga that goes further into the dragonball series than GT. It started a rumor (that hasn't been confirmed yay or nay) that Dragonball would start back up. Talk with the other members for the link to the website.))

The ploy worked, his opponent wasted ammo. Now just the hope that his opponent would investigate the makeshift bush as to why blood is not draining from it. Or the reason as to why both shots hit a tree. the monk tried to climb up into the tree, butyet hang over the edge nearest to his former spot. So to be ready to ambush his opponent, but be ready to go tree hopping as a just in case. Being ready for am ambush attempt, but also not be able to be seen from a casual looking up in the tree branches at the immediate spot of the bushes. The blind one could only judge the right time, but hearing alone from here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:52 pm
Aragorn smiled. HE knew exactly where the man was and was prepared to strike. HE pushed his ten fingers to theground, wincing slightly at his left fingers. The spirit threads shot from them, going through the ground and coming up directly in front of the blind monk, shooting towards his face. The deadly threads could cut into bone and cause nasty wounds if used correctly, but in this case they were not completely seriouse. They were meant as more of a means for getting the man out of hiding.  

General Aragorn Pheonox

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

John Trio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:04 pm
General_Aragorn_Pheonox
Aragorn smiled. HE knew exactly where the man was and was prepared to strike. HE pushed his ten fingers to theground, wincing slightly at his left fingers. The spirit threads shot from them, going through the ground and coming up directly in front of the blind monk, shooting towards his face. The deadly threads could cut into bone and cause nasty wounds if used correctly, but in this case they were not completely seriouse. They were meant as more of a means for getting the man out of hiding.

HIs elven magical sense said that somethings was coming, but not what. He slid down the tree some to avoid the threads. To his surprise, they came through the tree, but it gave him an idea. He climbed back up, grab the spirit threads ((i am taking them to be the type from YYH)), and landed on the ground softly. Then, he started running away form his opponent, but yet olding onto the threads. Since the threads went through the tree's surface, the 'attack' was to try and get his opponent to be smashed into the tree from the pulling of the threads. IF the monk was lucky, maybe the opponent's head would be stuck in the tree.  
Eastern parts of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games