Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:~*Main Forum*~:.
.:~*MAIN THREAD*~:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaranoWildCat
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:46 am
Seyku
"lets see where to begin..." he twitched a little bit" ummm i grew up just about all alone...well i say all alone but the truth is my dad was a demon and i never knew my mom...and so i sorta ran away and began fighting my way around...i arrived her through the wind and sorta manipulate the elements...but yeah i have been here helping the mayor and her friends. how about you?"
Lu

Luna turned and continued listenin to his story until her stomache grumbled

"Oh, I am still hungary."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:20 am
". . .so anybody else hungry??" he stood up and straightened out his shirt"if so i will have a barbecue at the lake later on so if you wish come on by we will have all sorts of meats...and it is welcomed to all" he bowed and looked at Nora then vanished in a wisp of wind
(went to lake)  

Seykkku
Vice Captain

iLawl Kitty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:38 am
I'm starved but don't worry about me. I get fish and you know all that other foods. I'm part cat.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:41 am
*stares breifly at the spot where Omaru had once stood almost in bewilderment but snapped out of it quickly.*

Hmm....I might go to that...could be interesting *a very small smile crept up one side of her face*

Hey Martin? Thanks for the fish. *she turns to Luna* Here you are. *I open out my hand and levitates a piece of formed bread to your open hands.* Eat it...it should fill the emptiness. smile  

Bright Death Friend

Seykkku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:27 am
(comes back) oh Nora you are more than welcome to join me there*he smiles and offers his hand*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:47 am
Bright Death Friend
*stares breifly at the spot where Omaru had once stood almost in bewilderment but snapped out of it quickly.*

Hmm....I might go to that...could be interesting *a very small smile crept up one side of her face*

Hey Martin? Thanks for the fish. *she turns to Luna* Here you are. *I open out my hand and levitates a piece of formed bread to your open hands.* Eat it...it should fill the emptiness. smile

Luna smiled at her

"Thank you, it looks delisiouse but I should save room for the towns BBQ. it sounds wonderful"

Luna did take a small bite out of the bread but then stood up to walk twards her car to headq to the newly found lake for the BBQ

CaranoWildCat
Captain

iLawl Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:21 am
What's up with the BBQ?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:23 am
just a chance for everyone to explore the new areas meet some new town members and hang out....stuff like that *he grinned a big grin*  

Seykkku
Vice Captain

iLawl Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:27 am
Oh sweatdrop . I wasn't here for a while. I was on vacation but fake vacation. Well back from Paris.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:57 am
well welcome back you are just in time for the barbecue  

Seykkku
Vice Captain

iLawl Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:02 am
Cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:03 am
so see you there??  

Seykkku
Vice Captain

iLawl Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:10 am
Ok. I gotta check something. I'll be back in a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:25 am
that is fine take all the time you need  

Seykkku
Vice Captain

iLawl Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:26 pm
Back.  
.:~*Main Forum*~:.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games