Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:37 pm
ah! i forgot!!!! gonk

Hoshi-Ko!!!! sweatdrop ... here's your hug!!! whee

*follows Akahoshi to her bed*

*a frumbling noise, like if someone fell from the bed, followed by screams of excrutiating pain emerge from Akahoshi's room*

*moments later, Shiro comes out of Akahoshi's room... rather brusied*

crying She's so mean when she grabs those Old People Sprays and starts hitting you with them relentlessly....

THEY HURT, DAMNIT!!!! stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:39 pm
AD > Yes, THE ARMS OF LUNACY! *insert dramatic sounds*

And wtf you? O__o

ninja HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA _ ninja

Akahoshi > I'll cause a RUCKUS if I don't get IC 8 because of Gaia. gonk

Shiro > Sure! I'll agree on Melfina, even tho I didn't like her all that much either.... >_>  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:42 pm
Lang - Yes, they are.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:51 pm
Lang: I didnt like Melfina too much either for some reason. confused

Shiro: o_o()

*gives him a band-aid for his Old People Bottle sustained injuries*  

Chibi Koji

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:53 pm
"...And so the lonely man-groupie wept. Not because he was not liked, but because he was not funny anymore. No longer could he contain himself with frustration that he ran... and ran far away... into the sunset..."

-THE END  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:05 pm
*throws stuff at odd man-groupie*

This is Koji's sister! Fear me and my horridly long name! twisted

*runs away*  

Leona Etlin Re Elcritian

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:07 pm
gonk wtf?! scream HEY!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:15 pm
Tee hee, I got into my sisters account. 4laugh

Youd be surprised how hard it is to intimidate a 7 year old into giving you her password. sweatdrop Had to put up a fight and still resort to bribery.

I lost my Korineko plushie... crying  

Leona Etlin Re Elcritian

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:17 pm
stare nice..... yet i feel bad for you.... poor plushie in the hands of a seven year old and all... neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:31 pm
gonk what the hell?!?! scream

damn it all!!! i Akahoshi wouldn't have ridden AD around, there would probably enough AD left to taint us with some IC snipet that makes no sense at all until we read the whole chapter!!! T-T.....

but NOOOOOooooo.... stare .....

(do not fret, my dear hoshi-ko... i do not blame you for you misbehavin' ... i am merely using you as a scapegoat... since tonight is rather boring witout any of the girls at it on the boards...and because EVERYONE HAD FUN WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stare stressed ... between other things...)

still.... it's no fun with just me and koji here... we need a spectator who nuisances us with his/her precense in order to be wacky! ....or some b.s. like that i read the other day on some psych book >.>

either way.... it's no fun neutral  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Leona Etlin Re Elcritian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:35 pm
Ehck, I know, Im all bored, Im actually doing work. surprised

And my sister is very capable of having nice things. Shes into the same thigns I am, pretty much. She has a very grood understanding of most animes, but cannot withold that knowledge for very long. It was so sad when after a month passed by after she beat FFX she went and forgot who Jecht was. She forgot ALL of it, and she even beat the game before I did.

._.()  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:40 pm
wow...that's a bummer allright :/

in my case, Ryuuhou does remember for a slightly longer time period most anime's he's watched.... but after long, he tends to mix up names with faces....

i on the other hand have watched so many anime AND can talk about so many different things..i barely have time to catch up with myself at times sweatdrop ...

one moment i could be telling you the difference between .09-.42 strings and .10-.46 strings and the other i could be talking about how the sky's color is blue and what effects does this have on us.

i'm weird like that ._.;  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:41 pm
RAWR!~

Oooh I get x-rays and blood tests tomorrow. Hooray! xp

Bah...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:42 pm
gonk IT'S SETH!!!! *flyingtackleglomps sethy*

crying it's SOOOO good to see you here!!!!!  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:45 pm
Seth: Sounds like oodles of fun. biggrin Im jelouse.

Shiro: I retain things about anime and video games and the like, but when it comes to matters IRL, I forget instantly. Or I just dont notice them being said in the first place. 3nodding  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games