Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:34 pm
Not sure if Im broken or not, I think Im still in the man thong. confused Pretty sure its just the guilds, the other threads are working fine, for the most part. 3nodding

Lang: *pokes her in the eye and swivels his finger around in the socket*

There IS something wrong with you. Warm over cold? Blashphemy! If only it would snow over here, but sadly it only did for once, and just a mere feeble attempt at snow. More like dandruff whirling around for 3 seconds and dissapearing. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:50 pm
Blasted winter lovers, have any of you really delt with snow. I've had to walk through 4 foot high snow banks, shovel countless pounds of snow only to have it snow again and thus I have to reshovel the snow. It sucks your always cold, you have to pay more heat and you get sick every other week. What is so fun about snow....NOTHING.

*huddles under a blanket because it's freaken cold*

Akahoshi

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:56 pm
I ran around in the snow in a pair of shorts. twisted

Im a crazy b*****d, that I am. Didnt even try wearing pants when I went to the snow. Dont try skiing though, your legs feel like theyre on fire if you fall. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:01 pm
well... in all honesty, no, i have never dealt with snow before.

most i have dealth with was low temperatures on Mexico during winter (since mexico city is about 2 miles above sea level it gets to snow in places) . From what i have seen, in mexico it does snow, but mostly on the mountain regions, and not on the city.... still it would have been nice if i saw some snow... that way i guess i'd stop complaining ....

in the meanwhile, i put the ac to it's max, and when it gets cold at nights i try to be as cold as possible...it helps me fall asleep faster too if i shower right before i go off into bed.  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:03 pm
I've been able to ski since I was 8, and I go snow boarding everyyear with my friends. Even though I tend to only go boarding only when it is freakishly warm and isn't snowing because I don't like snow in my face as I'm speeding down the hill.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:09 pm
lucky you... do you even realize how hot it can get here? hell... it is late october and on this crappy island all i'm getting are readings of up to 92-95 degrees farenheight.... plus if you add humidity factors, it comes out at a blistering 100 - 103 degrees outside during the day! I HATE LIVING IN A HELL HOLE....

guess that's why i want snow here so bad :/

i don;t blame you... none of us really likes the place we are at right now (or in this case, MOST of us)

still... maybe once...JUST once i'd like to see it....

i'd prolly even give up on the oportunity to go to Disney if i had the chance in order to see snow. (yes i am that pathetic stare )

hmm...all this talk about snow and people who hate snow has made me sad.... and angsty...

time to write some music... bbl  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

oni cypress

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:15 pm
the only red X i see is koji, and he has been that way a long time for me.

i hate cold weathor, i hate hot weathor. i just want i nce imbetween temp and sometimes cold enough to have snow every now and then.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:22 pm
Lang: whee my mom just shoves them down my throat. XD literally. I once had a fork halfway in my mouth before I realized it...

anyone who could stand hot stuffy humid weather is insane! crying I've been living in a "cool winter" of 80 degrees! gonk how is that even considered WINTER? I love snow! I ate ICE cream in snowy weather! >_< and I'd forgotten mittens, jacket, and was only wearing a tank top and jeans. XD;;

cold weather= pile on the clothes!

hot weather= strip to your flesh, then start clawing at your stupid, red-hot flesh. @_@

I see snow every 10 years. T-T haven't seen it since I left my country. :/  

Nyome

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:28 pm
Akahoshi
Blasted winter lovers, have any of you really delt with snow. I've had to walk through 4 foot high snow banks, shovel countless pounds of snow only to have it snow again and thus I have to reshovel the snow. It sucks your always cold, you have to pay more heat and you get sick every other week. What is so fun about snow....NOTHING.

*huddles under a blanket because it's freaken cold*

Hay!!
Don't forget about the snowplow man!!! How the cheeky b*****d comes by to plow the streets and builds you a nice 3 foot wall of snow at the end of your driveway as he goes by! biggrin

And, since he likes to plow at obscure hours, that wall of snow has all kinds of time time to morph into a wall of ice!!!! biggrin
Then you have to hack away at that for two hours, just to break out a section big enough for your car to get out!!

JOY AND RAPTURE!!! *can't contain self* BEST WINTER ACTIVITY EVER!!!

Oh! Oh!!! OH!!!!! And icicles!! Weighing down tree limbs, which then touch/fall on powerlines, causing freak outages!!!

!!!! AND SLUSH!! That gorgeous grey-brown polluted SLOP that puddles up EVERYwhere when the occasional -20 degrees celcius, rises to -15!!!
YAY FOR SOAKED BOOTS AND PANT LEGS!

OMG!! My favorite yet!!!!
BLACK ICE!!!
Yay! Let's nearly kill me again! Let's nearly kill my friends again!!!!Everyone, grab your skates and try to guess where these enigmatic ice patches are!!!!!

So no. I have nothing good to say about winter. At all. It's horrible, and sickening.
And, actually, I have a friend who moved here from the tropics.
He was pleased as punch when he first saw snow.
Two months after that, not even, and he was screaming for mercy at the end of his driveway, while holding a shovel.

Not pretty.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:33 pm
I wish I got to have winter at 80 degrees Fahrenheit (27 degrees Celsius). I had to walk to school and the temperature was -4 degrees Celsius (25 degrees Fahrenheit) outside. I was freezing the whole way and I had a t-shirt, sweater, huge pants, socks, boots, gloves and a coat on. *prays for a freak heat wave*  

Akahoshi

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:35 pm
@w@; Snow... I'm not much for snow persay, mosly because I would have to walk in it. If I didn't have to go anywhere, then I say let it snow. xp

I don't like heat... heat is bleh. xp I am allergic to the heat!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:50 pm
eek WTF, Gaia has it's own time now and there's a day and night feature. More things to cause lag, I guess this explains the red X's.

Also I remember why I don't go into the Anime forums, there are to many noobs the can't read, 6 topics about the samething all on the first page. It make me scream "LEARN TO READ MORON". *sigh* I think I won't go there anymore.

Akahoshi

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:50 pm
Guess what? I am officially rad, emo-tastic, and uberly kyool. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:58 pm
I see no red Xs... @w@;;

Hmm... oh well. -goes for x-ray- e.e  

Find_The_XdOGx

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:02 pm
Chibi Koji
Guess what? I am officially rad, emo-tastic, and uberly kyool. 3nodding

And how is it official?  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games