Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:56 pm
Kaili watched this weird new guy throughout the class. He is really different than the other guys. When class finished she let the thoughts excape her as she left with hr friends t lunch.

Once class was over kinote got up and headed to the cafateria. it would be a relaxing lunch break. Turning to akina "hey you want to join us for lunch"

Derek was waiting for akina at the entrance of the building. Seeing her come out of her class with noone with her. Good she is all alone.

Rereuma followed the others out keeping his distance

Hiruma watched as everyone left, sighing once they were all gone and sitting on his desk. He was confused and not sure what to do. Grabbing his bad he headed to lunch, maybe she just needs a little time  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:00 pm
Akina mumbled a no to Kinote, before walking over to Derek...

"What do you want to do?"

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:11 pm
Lithos worked, making sure everyone got what they wanted for food. Looking up and seeing kinote and Chiri, he gave a wave, glad at least pepole he knew were there. "Hey. seem like a strange day to you guys?"

Githis watched Akina go talk to another guy, Derek, and being bored, since he finished his buisness decided that he would head back to his room fo ra bit...maybe see what he could dig up on some people.

Neathyrn finshed his stretches, and then went into actual fighting routines, mainly going through a series of different moves, making a visualation of an oppenet and working through different fight scenarios...He hated to fight, but found this was the best way to keep in shape.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:24 pm
Kaili has a great time eating with her friends, asking them if they noticed the new guy nd what they thought of him.

"alright, see you in aikido" Kinote walked with chiri to the cafateria for lunch, not really paying attention to much

Derek looked at her with a smile. "lets go off campus, grab a burger or pizza" he started walking towards the parking lot. "So what is going on with you here. You were totally disrespectful yesterday"

Reruma saw akina walking with the gu....derek....he wasn't sure where they were going but he decided to follow.

Hiruma walked out of the building, he saw akina and ...derek was it....yeah derek walking past the cafateria. Where were they headed......this whole situation was confusing to him and he couldn't really let anyone know what was going on, ugh i guess just grab lunch by myself.

As hiruma stood there watching he felt a cold nose nudge his hand, " hi cerberous...i'm surpried your not folowing akina" hiruma petting him.

Cerberous could tell something was bothering his master and was going to stick around

TheCloakedOne
Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:25 pm
Getting to her car, she unlocked the door.

"Was I?"

Looking away, waiting for him to get in.

[It is a bit strange.]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:31 pm
"Yea...hmm, mus say school is quite a different thing then what im used to."

Neathyrn finsihed then walked over to the edge of the fountain and sat down, taking a bottle of water out of his lunch bag and taking a drink, then took out a apple and started eating.

Dalkor walked into the gym and went to a punching bag. having nothing better to do he started to hit it. few more hours and the day would be over, then he could go back to doing what he wanted to do.  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:41 pm
Derek got into the car. "it was very disrespectful. You know better then to do something like that"

Kinote just relaxed with his friends [yeah a weird day indeed]

Brandi walked into the cafaeria making a V ine for lithos. walking up to him close she made sure to posture herself in a very seductive maner. " so lithos....what would you think of a private drawing session"

Reruma followed them to the car then getting in his own he followed them off campus.

Hiruma sighed as akina got out of view. "cmon boy lets go grab lunch." Hiruma walked to his office this time, heading in and going over to his small fridge grabbing a sandwich and a coke. Sitting at his desk he pulled out the lowest drawer to reveal cerberous' food, allowing him to eat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:47 pm
Akina stayed quiet, driving. She finally spoke when they got to the burger place, while getting out of the car.

"It's not. You deserve it."

He stared at Brandi... Whore...  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:49 pm
[then again odd days can be rather exciting as well]

Lithos sighed and leaned back, and looked over just as brandie got to him. "umm...i think that could...umm, work... When were you thinking?" Lithos was kinda confused, figureing girls like this just liked ot mess with guys. But he had no reason to say no.

Deciding he had nothing better to do Neathyrn made his way to the cafeteria after finishing his food, he just thought he could catch chiri or someone before class started again. He got to the cafeteria and walked over to Chiri, kinote, and Lithos. "Hello there."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:59 pm
Derek looked at her in shock. "what....i deserved it...are you kidding me....If i gave you what you deserved right now you wouldn't be able to go back to class." slamming the door shut.

Kinote looked at everyone standing or sitting there. Wow lunch had gotten more interesting then he thought it would.....and brandi ...how does she know lithos...and who is this weird guy with the multi colored hair.....

Kaili looked over towards the crowd that had started to gather around her brother....wow the new guy is there....and who is that girl all up on lithos?

Reruma parked across the street sitting in his car while eatng some snacks he had in the car.

brandi traced lithos' chest with her finger. "well when are you free, i can make time for you"  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:04 pm
She almost smirked.

"Because that's your only answer to everything."

Chiri looked to Miesh, who rolled her eyes... amusing..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:20 pm
"I dont beleive i had any plans after classes today..." Lithos figured it could be the best to just get this out of the way as soon as possible.

Neathyrn smiled, "So then...what does the school think about hair style? i mean i get enough odd looks with my hair looking like this...thought it could be best if show everyone what its suppose to be like." Neathyrn started to laugh.

Having not found anything and the teacher Dalkor Githis decided to go back to get ready for class...

He felt strange...Dalkor was listed as a faculty memeber at the school... but that was it...no pictures, no last name, no nothing...it wasnt right.

Dalkor decided that there was really nothing for him to do for the rest of the day, but didnt really feel like going anywhere out of the school. So instead he went to Hiruma's aikido room, he knew it didnt start till the end of the day, but decided that he would jsut sit in a corner and meditate till it did...maybe somehting exciting would happen...like talking Hiruma into holding a small tourny for class.  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:29 pm
Derek looked visibly annoyed. "it wouldn't be if you didn't cause it all the time."

Kinote was intrigued at the current situation, so many things were going on. "well i'm actually kinda surprised you haven't been talked to about your hair yet"

Brandi smiled seductively at him. " that would be perfect....why don't you stop by my room after dinner" she takes out a slip of paper, writing her room number down for him and tucking it into his pocket....yeah his front pants pocket.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:31 pm
Akina looked at him, stopping by her car.

"I don't cause it.... you're the one who doesn't give a damn about where your d*ck goes."

Then she walked again, why stand there and give him the time.

Chiri just watched everyone... quiet... LOL  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:37 pm
Derek walked to her grabbing her by her wrist hard, pulling her over to him. "why do you give me so much greif....you know why i did that and you know i choose you over them. Thats why we were engaged." he held her there face to face, then putting his hand to her cheek. "you know i never want to do these things"  
Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games