Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Characters in the Lolita stage (Introduce yourself!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boconnotto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:34 pm
I'm new to the guild and just wanted to make myself known--I promise that I'll introduce myself better when I get the chance to, I'm currently out of town and away from my own computer. So. Yes.

Hello!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:16 pm
I don't think I've posted here yet... better late than never, no?

Name: Kaitlyn. Kate-chann works for me, too~
Likes: Tea, lace, ruffles, frills, ribbon, cute clothes, strawberries, sanrio characters, kitties, gingham, Anime, and manga
dislikes: bugs, gross things, immature boys, pervertedness, rudeness, evil preps, and things like that.
Lolita Style: Sweet and country
About me: I live in Colorado, and I have an un-natural obsession with hello kitty. I am going into high school, and my birthday is on August 27th. My favorite brands are Meta, Angelic Pretty, and BABY. I worship Novala Takemoto and Gackt. Gackt is sexy, if you ask me. He has such handsome eyes. I like hip-hop, j-pop, and j-rock. If you want to talk, just PM me~

Cross06

boconnotto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:57 am
I promised to give a better introduction when I had time, and so I will!
'cause it's quiet right now.

Name: boconnotto/boco on Gaia; I go by Kate, Katie, Kitty, Kathryn and Tom in the real world thanks to an overwhelming number of Kates, Katies and Kathryns exising along with me
Occupation: Cashier/Florist for HEB in the summer, graphic design student year round; trying to find an internship or job for after I graduate--eek!
Interests: Drawing, photography, sewing, reading, lolita [durrrr], web design, computers, video games, and learning to play guitar
A little about me: I was born in St. Louis but attend university in northern Missouri and actually live in the suburbs of Houston while I'm not at school. I'm a graphic design major and love working with bright colors and simple, clean lines. This tends to translate into my preferences when it comes to lolita, meaning that a) I prefer the simple silhouettes that you might see on a Mary Magdalene as opposed to an Angelic Pretty one piece and b) I'm trying to learn how to sew in order to create the designs that I have floating around in my head and in my sketchbooks.

I'm only rarely without a sketchbook nearby; if it isn't in my hand, it's in my bag or on a table next to me. This sometimes causes trouble when I travel on planes because I forget to remove the X-acto knives and mat cutter blades from my pencil case. Whoops.

At the moment, I'm trying to become a "better" lolita, which is to say, a lolita at all. I'm trying to expand my wardrobe outward from one hand made skirt, a really funky Christmas-looking skirt from Momo's, the matching and absolutely hideous top, one blouse, and a pair of white Montreal boots. This is where the guild comes in--I need to learn to sew better, and plan on seeking advice at every possible venue. (:

Whew! I wrote a lot. o_o
Hope you didn't drown in that sea of text.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:25 pm
Name: Haruko

I'm Lolikei, Oshare Kei, Gothic Lolita, and Victorian. I prefer Mary Magdelene and Baby the Stars shine Bright.  

Kyuumu

Bujujuwa

Sparkly Bunny

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:23 pm
Hello everyone! My name is Bianca and I am currently 17 years old. I am going to be a senior in september (can't wait), and unfortunately have no job. My interests? I heart anime, J-rock (bands such as L'arc en Ciel, Malice Mizer, Dir en Grey, Despairs'Ray, Moi dix Mois, etc.), and I play video games. I am totally a weirdo/nerd, and am not afraid to admit it. I am also new to the Lolita scene, since I didn't learn about this fashion until about last year. My brother's girlfriend Lisa and I are trying to make out first Loli outfits (she's hopefully going to help me), so we can wear them to next years anime convention. I am really excited to be in this guild, and am willing to learn so much more about Lolita anything!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:35 pm
Hello! ^^

I'm new to the guild. I'd like to thank maeanalda for accepting my request. ^^

My name is Lisu.
I'm 24 years old, currently.
I am married and we have a 3 year old son.
I am a house wife and mother <- Both are not always easy jobs XD

I was born in Texas, I lived there for 22 years. I met my husband when I was 19, and we got married when I was 20. Soon after we had our son, Zachery, I was 21. My husband was in the air force, and got orders to Scott AFB, IL. We lived there for about 3-4 years before he got out. We now live in IL still, just not on base.

I enjoy art of all forms, though I am not good at them. I am best at drawing with pencil, and doing pixel dolls on the computer, as well as other computer graphics in photoshop.

I also enjoy all sorts of anime and manga, and all kinds of music. I prefer rock music because that's what I grew up on. Eagles, Ozzy, Van Halen and such. ^^ I like new music, too, though, so don't get me wrong. XD I'm an 80's child, so I like 80's things. <3

That's all I can really think of right now. So.. nice to meet you all~ ^^

~Lisu <3  

Leeshoo

Mythical Marshmallow

Blaz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:06 pm
Hello all mrgreen
New to the guild and thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm Mimi
Lolita style: I'm very much into the Gothic Lolita, Kuro loli....I tried Sweet and Country for a while...didn't work out. Gosurori suits me the best ^__^
A little about me: I love reading [am an English major], anime, manga and listening to Jrock, death and black metal and classical music. I love going to conventions because that's the only place I might see other lolis and cosplay. I'm very much into cosplay><  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:10 pm
Blaz
Hello all mrgreen
New to the guild and thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm Mimi
Lolita style: I'm very much into the Gothic Lolita, Kuro loli....I tried Sweet and Country for a while...didn't work out. Gosurori suits me the best ^__^
A little about me: I love reading [am a. English major], anime, manga and listening to Jrock, death and black metal and classical music. I love going to conventions because that's the only place I might see other lolis and cosplay. I'm very much into cosplay><

Welcome to the guild!

Aww, I love cosplay too.

AnyaJohnston

Lysine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:36 pm
Okay...um. Hi!
Names/Nicknames: Piggy, Laina, Bessy, Bella, Chile....
Loli Style: Shiro Loli, Country Loli, Sweet Loli, Gothic Loli, Sailor Loli, Classic Loli, Waloli, Qiloli ...umm...EVERYTHING! Except maybe Punk, Ero, Injured, and BADLY DONE Cosplay Loli (good Cosplay Loli is fine).
Likes: Manga (esp. Fruits Basket and Cardcaptor Sakura), Anime (esp. anything by Miyazaki, My Neighbor Totoro in particular), art, photography, writing, singing, English Country Dance, sewing (I'm not incredible, but I really enjoy it), reading (I am particularly partial to anything by Diana Wynne Jones), tea parties, cooking, baking ('scone' is a fun word), Gaia, Neopets, gardening, pretty things, and especially...LOLITA! ^_^ I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but whatever.
Dislikes: Chatspeak, leet, badly written books, people who insult/laugh at Lolis, expensive stuff (good thing I'm learning how to sew), unaccepting people, tangled hair.
Age: Early-mid teens (Animosity! Vagueness! Yay! ^_^ ... XD)
School: Homeschooled ^_^ Squee!
Usual Mood: Happy! Hyperactive! ...SQUEEISH!
Favorite colors: I like every color (almost) but I'm particularly partial to purple and red, especially when paired together.
Knows how to speak: English, a little French, a little German (I like to sing in German) and a little teensy bit of Latin.
Wants to learn to speak: More French, more German, a LOT more Latin, Japanese, Arabic, Finnish, and Italian.
Ethnicity: Canadian-American-Finnish-Syrian-Irish-godsknowwhatelse! ^_^
Current Residence: The West Coast of the U.S.
Favorite sport: Skiing, by far! ^_^ Cross clountry, not downhill.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:43 am
Brand new here! Hello. :3

Name: Sarah
Ethnicity: Filipino & American.
Likes: Drawing, talking with my friends, Lolita (obviously), Anime/Manga, plushies, cosplaying, playing the piano.
Dislike: Illiterates, chatspeak, people who dislike Lolitas.

If you would like to know more about me, feel free to send me a PM.

Secondhand Sarahnade

Sweetened with Splenda

1,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:02 pm
Tehehee! KawaiiRini's back!!

Okay, it's JolieRini now, but I'm back none the less. Just in case anyone was wondering what I'm going on about, well, on August 12th my old account KawaiiRini had gotten scammed so now I can't go in to that account. Thus, being forced to make a new account.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:42 pm
Name: Ji Yeon (Julia)
Nationality: Korean
Residence: New Zealand
Favorite Color: Pink, Green, Aqua and Black (but I don't hate any color so...)
Intersts: Anime, Manga, Drawing, Singing, Cooking, Sewing (though I'm hopeless..), Running, Lolita, Visual Kei, Punk Rock, 80's fashion, Stuffed animals

Hello everyone biggrin
A bit on me. I'm a Korean girl who has lived in Thailand and is now living in New Zealand. I love anime and manga, visual kei and Lolita.
I cannot speak Korean very well because of my long stay in Thailand and I can't speak Thai at all because I attended International Schools in Thailand and they teach in English. So yes, English is my 1st language biggrin

I'm really bad at introductions so, if you want to know something about me, feel free to ask.

scared_forever

xFLUFFYx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:16 pm
~*~ ~*~

Nzme: Fluffy / Haley
Likes:My cat Edward Skitten Hands, cos play, Manga's (of most sort), Anime, sewing, bows, designing Lolita & EGL dress, online shopping, Acting! from theater to video, baking & writing up my own recipes, Music such as David Bowie (mostly his "make-up" years),"make-up" bands, classical, industrial, most jp (for some a strange reason), 80's music pretty vague things in that music category. I love drawing but I cant draw so I love avie art. I also love gaia and have been on it for almost 4 years now.
Dislikes: watching gaia get inhabited by horny, disrespectful, illiterate, n00bs. Oshawa (where I live), the sun, how everything is emo where I live, the "clown style" and how people confuse it with Lolita, how people can't tell what a goth is (most my friends are goth so I get to hear about it all the time hence the dislike), whining or begging for gold or items, people dependent on things like music ect.
Favorite colours ..okay shades: Black & white though crimsons are nice.
Favorite Lolita: EGL & Lolita Gothic.

Little bit about myself,
I just got excepted into the Lolita Society which I'm ecstatic about and hope to meet a lot of new people and maybe find some people in my area, I hope to live the Oshawa dream and leave Oshawa (but not move to Alberta or Calgary) to become a world famous actress, I am currently working on getting my bar tending license so I can support myself threw my acting career but being to young it's going to take another year to get. I'm not great at using punctuations but I try for the sake of others but some times I don't bother. In Oshawa I don't ever got to see other Lolita's but in Canada the Lolita fashion is hard to acquire even the patterns to make the dresses are hard to find for Lolita Gothic unless you get really creative.I'm an old person at the age of 17 I love to watch cold case file, law and order SVU and American justice even though I live in Canada. On gaia most people can find me in the Charity/Quest Forums questing on my main account MiLASH. I think this is the best I can do for an introduction >< but don't hesitate to add me as a friend or Pm me.

~*~ ~*~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:16 am
A bit about myself:
Likes: Well..Of course Lolita Fashion,Sewing,Cosplaying, Animals are the best,Video games,drawing when my mind lets me....Don't get me started on the types of music I like,i'll never stop n_n..I can't really think of anything else now...
dislikes: I'm a fairly mellow and tolerant person,it takes a lot for something to make me dislike it....nothing really comes to mind now...
Misc.: If you really want to know anything,feel free to Pm me heart

Marionette Dollfie

Miss Nicolette Strange

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:07 am
My name is Nicolette. Otherwise known as Nico, Kollee, or Mello. I am 16almost17, and I will be a Running Start senior this year (doing my classes at college). I live in SouthEastern Washington.

I work for my father at a Dental Clinic, doing clean-up, filing, and occasionally assisting.

I am most interested in (besides Lolita) reading, writing, producing art, and dancing around my house in jammers when no one is looking. As for Lolita, I prefer Gothic, Sweet, and Classical, but lately have been leaning heavily towards purely Classical.

I should let it be known that I am, for the most part, a theoretical Lolita. I have a ridiculous store of Lolita knowledge in my head, but as most of my money goes (or went to until this year) to paying tuition for my "christian" education, I do not have many "brand" items. I do, however, know quite well how to improvise with what can be found in your average Macy's.

<3!

The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games