Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxHeartless-GirlxXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:58 pm
Marie's master had a slow reaction to the elf who was helping run the shop, "Oh yes.." He mumbled. "How much would you be willing to buy her for?" He looked down on Marie, she hissed quietly to herself. She smelled blood, and she craved it so so much, she let out a hiss at the scent. "I want to warn you, if you buy her, you will be buying a very depressing little girl." He said it in an angry tone, meaning to insult Marie. He got no reaction from Marie, her silence annoyed him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:01 pm
[Ha-Ru]
Keeping the Hopes of others Alive, Dreaming of being Free

User Image

Ha-Ru looked over at Kaura as the other said good bye. She sighed softly as she looked at her master. "One second master" she said softly. She dashed to Kaura and hugged her. "Thank you kaura. I will you and everyone else." she said softly into her ear. Soon she pulled away and walked to her master's side. "I am readly master" she said softly. Her pale indigo eyes looked at the others with sadness as she waved good bye.

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Heatless1ne

6,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
User ImageJared Nightshade
(¯`:_:´¯`:_:´¯`
' )
(
' )

Jared nodded and lightly grabbed her leash, he walked to the door slowly so that she wouldn't fall behind and started to walk up the road. "hope you like the house," He sail more to himself that to her, but he didn't mind if she answered.

((and the house has been created...))
( '
)
( '
_:´¯`:_:´¯`:_)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:19 pm
Jackson followed Cal out of the office. "Killing the messenger is a stupid reason for your death, when I have so many other motives for your disposal, Cal." He flashed the shop owner a grin. "A masochist, eh? That should be fun... have you found out her true pain yet? What she cannot tolerate, no matter what?"

Inside the shop-within-the-shop, Jackson glanced at the torture devices. "You know, Cal," Jackson started, "I heard that they remade your favorite whip. It has a fire setting now. You wouldn't happen to carry those now, would you?"  

MangeoSmoothie
Crew

Opinionated Garbage

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:20 pm
User Image
Kaura

Kaura hugged the other girl back, waving a sorrowful goodbye as well. Indeed Ha-Ru would be missed, and formore then just her soothing songs. She was one of the most agreeable people in the shop.

She sighed, remembering the vampire and her master who she had leave to tend to this pair. She pulled out the papers, and turned to face them with a smile on her face. “I am sorry about your wait sir.” She said calmly. “We will buy your slave for five hundred dollars, in cash.” She glanced over at the vampire girl, sending her a little smile. If she was indeed a depressing girl she would not be the first, and from what she saw of her master, she had reason to be moody.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:32 pm
Marie's master nodded, "Alright, great." He was as eager to be rid of her as she was to be rid of him. Marie glanced at the elf and noticed her quick smile. Marie didn't smile back but glanced at her calmly. That was the closest thing to a smile she could manage.

(my posts are short. sorry. they will get longer when more is going on)  

xXxHeartless-GirlxXx

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:33 pm
User ImageCal: Master and Shop Owner

"And what motives would those be, Jackson?" he asked him with a sort of grim look, brightening up as he brought back up the masochistic kitty. "No, that will be up to you, I hadn't gotten the chance to find her true pain, let me know what you find though, I would be very interested to know."

Standing beside him as he looked at the devices, he smiled. "I have an order in for it, apparently it is a very hot item for many masters. I would love to try it out on someone that can't stand fire, water witch perhaps" He said with a shrug.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:41 pm
User Image
Kaura

Kaura walked to the register, finishing the past bit of paperwork and counting out the money. Five hundred even, and she tried not to smirk. Cal was making a good bit of money by selling his slaves for four times what he buys them for.

She handed the money over, and takes Marie’s leash, leading her away from the cruel man. First things first, she led her to a cage on the middle row, and then untied her hands. “Do be good.” She whispered, hoping for no more drama that day. She closed the door securely, and glanced around the shop. It had gotten unusually busy this last hour or so, but finally seemed to be settling down. She heaved a relieved sigh, feeling a bit worn from the long day, and decided to work on the paperwork. She took her seat with a smile, and started sifting through the sheets, all simple enough. She had them sorted and labeled in a matter of minutes.

She gave a little yawn and leaned her head against her hand, dozing slightly. The exhaustion of the draining still hard on her. She wanted desperately to step out into the sunlight, but feared punishment from cal. Instead, she clutched the stone tightly and didn’t even notice as she began to drift to sleep.

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

MangeoSmoothie
Crew

Opinionated Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:56 pm
Jackson shook his head. "On order for it? You don't have it in stock?" He frowned. "Damn it. I was looking forward to it. Oh, an inu would be a good thing to use the fire on. They detest flame." He smiled as he answered Cal's first question.

"Good LORD Cal, think about this for a moment. What would I have as far as death motives for a slaver that held me captive for the first sixteen years of my life and loves electrified whips? The thought of murdering you never crossed my mind!" He laughed dryly. "I'll tell you what though: The last time I was in here, I really began to realize that you got paid to do this. In fact, the Assassin's Guild asked me to assassinate you last year. I declined, and left soon after."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:58 pm
Marie nodded and leaned back against the back corner of the cage. She looked around the room at some of the other slaves in the cages. It was fairly queit. With nothing else to do she let her mind wander, Well this is fairly boring... she thought. Well this is better then staying with that loser.... She hissed to herself queitly at just the thought of him. She sighed and closed her eyes and relaxed, not asleep, but daydreaming to pass some time.

xXxHeartless-GirlxXx

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:11 pm
User ImageCal: Master and Shop Owner

"Oooh, Inus, of course!" Cal grinned at the boy. "But no, I've been trying to get them to send me some quicker, but I don't think they like me much." Turning around to check on the rest of the shop as they spoke, he saw Kaura dozing off. "True, true, that I did. I suppose that is good reason." Shaking his head, he headed for the front desk. "Thank you, I think. I like my life."

Pulling something out of his back pocket, he smiled, letting it uncurl. Flipping the switch, the electricity ran through it. He could do what ever he wanted to the elf, she was his. Moving around the side to get a clear shot, his smile turned to a grin. Bringing it back and down to hit Kaura's back with a snap against her back where it sat for a moment to get the full effect of the electricity. Bring in back again, he did 5 in a row. "Elf, get your a** up, you are the one that got out of bed, you will stay up until I say otherwise."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:21 pm
User Image
Kaura

Kaura dozed peacefully, a slight smile on her lips, dreaming of a home she had long ago. Her eyes snap open and she lets out a gasp and cry as she felt unbelievable pain wash over her. The sudden snap of a whip against the tender skin of her back, and the jolt of electricity that came with it enough o knock her from her chair on the first swing, and leave her collapsed on the floor by the fifth. She gasped for the air that was driven from her chest, and looked up at cal, who wore a sadistic grin and held the long whip in his hand.

Her ears sagged slightly, and she gave him a long and pitiful look before nodding. “I’m… Sorry master.” She finally managed to choke out, voice thick with pain. It was so unexpected, so painful, so… Wonderful. Her heart pounded in her chest as she fought the contradiction. She hated the pain, but she loved the punishment. She stood as quickly as she could, wincing as the welts stretched a bit. She clasped her hands in frontof her and bowed as deeply as she could, "I wont sleep unless ordered... Master." She wispered.

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

MangeoSmoothie
Crew

Opinionated Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:25 pm
Jackson snickered cruelly at the elf's pain. He picked up one of the older, electrified whips. The dark angel picked up a whip with a chain length, not the leather coil. "Does it have any other... techniques?" Jackson inquired to himself. He placed his thumb on a button located on the handle. The chain burst into flames. He pressed the button again and it retracted into the handle. He grabbed a second one and brought it to Cal. "When you finish whipping your elf," he said, "I have this whip, which I believe you'll like better. And, not to be a pain, but can I maybe get someone to remove my slaves from their cages and hook them to a leash... and immobilize the wolf?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:26 pm
Cal's little spell was getting more aggrivating by the moment and sitting in a cage all day was just making her go crazy. She saw so many oppurtunities to create havoic for the newbies that had been brought in. She growled angrily towards Cal as she grew aggitated as she slowly paced against the back wall as she felt a different chain pulling at her with every move. Her tail flicked angrily as she continued to pace waiting for someone, anyone to talk.

"Cal, please just put me out of my misery already." she growled as she continued to pace. "No one is gonna buy me, we've established this already, just put me in solitary confinement and wait till someone asks for a slave like me. It's better than being teased with so many many glorious oppurtunites to rain havic on someone but unable to because of your damn spell."

She hated complaining and usually didn't do it often but today had been enough. Ha-Ru angered her a little bit and that damn carnary had made her really debate on trying to break free to kill the damn thing. she whined in a way that just pissed her off more as she continued to curse beneath her breath just so where it was barely audible.

She glared at the rest of the disobediant slaves, guessing what they all thought and she just continued to pull at the chains enjoying the feeling of being restrained but honestly getting tired of the bars in front of her.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXxHeartless-GirlxXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:35 pm
Marie snapped out of her short daydream when she heard the crack of a whip, and the buzz of electricity. She jumped, banging her head against the cage wall. She looked around quickly and saw the elf named Kaura on the ground, bowing to her master. Who she new now as the owner of the shop. Marie decided to use what unfourtuntly happned to Kaura as a warning not to break any rules while she was here. Slowly Marie leaned back against the wall of her cage, deciding not to close her eyes again.

Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games