Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Urbnja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:09 pm
keith climbs from under a manhole in the ground in the street. He sees a church and climbs to the top of the cross that sticks out of the point of the churches roof. He crouches down and places his hands between his legs onto the top of the cross to help him balance. He sees a museum the next street down with a bike parked. keith climbs back down cutting through alleys and vaulting over walls that stand in his way. He plants his foot on one of the walls and kicks up with enough force to reach the top with his hands an pulls his self over the wall. He lands down the street from the museum. He looks around and runs for the museum hastily. He goes for the front doors, and notices the bike thats parked on the handicap access ramp. "s**t...they're locked..." but he notices the lock has been picked before. "some has to be here." keith notices a pipe leading to the roof of the museum. He climbs it all the way to the roof and climbs in through the ventilation. He slowly lowers himself and drops with a roll. Ironically, ending up in the main hall he can see the front doors from across the room. After checking every thing in the museum thoroughly noticing everything is locked. He hears noise coming from somewhere in the building. He ventures through it and finds a staircase that leads down to what might be a basement.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:34 am
Vince was sitting on his bed in his shitty looking apartment. He was staring at the wall a hatchet in his lap. From the look of it, he looked like he was about to go insane. Its been along time sense he left his apartment, Vince doesnt remember how long. Lucky for him he was smart and always kept large supplies of food, the unlucky part was the food was about to run out. It was dangerous to leave, the walking dead were everywhere. Vince wasnt going to be eaten by them or become on of them. He was determined to come up with a cure for this, he was a doctor after all. So death wasnt an option either, he made a choice. Getting up from his bed hatchet in hand, he went to his closet. He grabbed a backpack and headed off to where he kept the food. Putting the rest of the food he had into the bag he was ready. Looking at the barricade he put on his door, a thought of fear came over his mind.  

LALA Landd 111

Forgotten not falllen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:58 am
(actually poet the motorcycle is inside the building now XD)
Ivi hears a dull thump from somewhere in the building. He picked up a mace he had spotted in the storage rooms from one of the old English exhibit before he moved up the stairs carefully and quietly. He saw a figure humanoid in shape . He charged it pushing it against the wall with his shield. To the figure it would probably look as if an exhibit came to life. When he saw that it wasnt infected he released it hastily. he helped him up from the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:19 am
(....well then........haha)
keith stands up as he gets help from the stranger that just attacked him. keith thinks the man might be infected, "maybe the infection hasn't spread completely, yet..." he thinks to himself. He pulls a medical mast over his mouth. But pulls it back off the instant he sees a weapon in it's hand. "I guess you can handle your self..." keith said as he stuffed the mask back into his backpack. The stranger nodded. "I guess we can skip to names, right? I'm keith. you?"  

Urbnja

Forgotten not falllen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:27 am
"Keith huh? Just call me Ivi." He says smiling. He took a guantlet off his hand. The metal was getting cold and begining to cramp his hand up. "Welcome to my humble domain." He says motioning around him to the old exhibits around the halls. "It aint much but it has a security system and heavy doors that lock. So ...howd you get in and what brings you around here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:48 am
"Well..." keith looks up at the ceiling, "I guess the roof wasn't guarded very well." He picks up a coin he sees laying on the ground and flicks if behind him, "I come from Virginia...there was news on the radio about some safe houses in DC. I went to check it out to find that it was a lie. I also heard that more North of the east coast is purely just abandon instead of infected." I found myself taking underground routes and ended up in a hospital. I was looking for medical supplies but there were too many of them there. I would have actually guessed that, but I thought hospitals were secure. All I could snag medical mask, because of how crowded it was full of those things, and a few infected survivors hiding in the basement waiting to die...or live twice. I left the hospital through the fire escape and climbed to the roof were I saw a subway station close by. I jumped some small building gaps and ended up in the subway. Nothing was there. But Something fallowed me. I was being chased by some of these things and lost them once I went through a tunnel that lead to sewage. My GPS system on my phone was telling me I reached New York after a few days. I couldn't go any farther so I climbed out of a manhole down the street from here and found my way to this museum...long story I know..." Ivi takes a look at the ceiling. Keith quickly says, "we might want to secure the roof now...I have to face climbers all the time. I may not have saw any of them on my way here once I arrived, but trust me, it only takes one for all of them to know your here...Im sure you know that."  

Urbnja

Forgotten not falllen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:39 pm
"Simple enough to close off...Though i must say I haven't seen any of them climb that were fully turned...Imagine....one of the most crowded cities in America...is also one of the safest. I generally keep away from hospitals, as they are some of the first places that the dead arrive. Or the injured. And D.C would just be hard to lock down as there more of a technological barrier. Show me where you came in at?"Ivi slid the mace he was carrying into a loop in his belt for easy access.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:57 pm
keith walks over to the main hall and Ivi fallows him, he points up at the ventilation shaft that's been busted open from before. "right up there." He said as he cleared his throat. keith continues, "you know how in the Jungle, a man must hunt for food for him and his tribe to survive? Well...some of those climbers are kind of like that...it's instinct, not skill. Besides, why would they be scared when they are already dead anyways, right? Luckily most of those things out there are too crippled, or unfit, making it physically impossible for them to be like climbers. Ive only come across one that didnt just climb, but jumped as well. most of the climbers Ive seen are way too thin, But I am with you...I haven't seen anything here ever since I arrived. The streets are quiet, and abandoned. Besides "climbers" are more south anyways, less buildings and more mountains. And the buildings here are too tall and rugged for them to adapt." keith pulls a bottled water out of his pack, "you need any?"  

Urbnja

Forgotten not falllen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:45 pm
"we can patch that up with one of the exhibit access panels probably. But youll be glad to hear that in the years since the initial outbreak from patientX We've only had shufflers." Ivi gladly accepted some water from him. "that helmet isnt the nicest in the sun, thank you."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:09 pm
keith and Ivi fix the ventilation and secure it nicely so that nothing can get back in or out that way. The noise of a speeding car is echoed through the quietness of the street. Then the sound of a crash tears through the wind. keith quickly says, "hold on" and then runs up the wall and grabs a window seal above. He pulls himself up into the window and stands on the large window seal as he takes his phone out. The seen is tragic. A civic is crashed into a street sign and some how was flipped on it's side. keith takes out his phone and uses the camera to zoom in on the wrecked car laying at an intersection. The windshield was busted out and a body is seen laying on the inside with blood on the head. Keith snaps a picture of it with his phone and jumps down handing the phone to Ivi. "I didn't see anything out there, all I saw was this." keith continued, "I guess they were simply going to fast to turn...they look completely dead to me, and I don't think they are infected, but you'll never know. What do you think?"  

Urbnja

Forgotten not falllen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:10 pm
"Even if there infected they wouldn't know we are in here..." Ivi examined the picture in the phone carefully. "But we should probably keep an eye on it so fire doesnt spread to our building. Also the nose from the hit is gonna attract a few zeds around here...we should stay quiet. Maybe examine the remaining exhibits for anything useful.:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:28 pm
"sounds like a plan, I wouldn't want to find out ether." keith walks up to Ivi and gets his phone back. He puts it back into his pack and fallows Ivi. The day is getting closer to gone...  

Urbnja

Forgotten not falllen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:44 pm
"Well im rather interested in seeing if they have something a bit longer that this mace."Ive said as they walked the halls. They stopped ata directory sign."see if we can find medieval England."  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games