Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
EGYPTIAN!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:51 pm
smiling he whistles as thirty bandits he had won over by killing their leader burst though the windows adn surrounded the pharohs "or ill just kill you all and find the antidote or you can just give it to me and i might let you live" he said walking up to one and putting his sword under his chin  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:24 pm
one of the pharohs eyes started darting around while he studdered and shook the others glared at him the leader of the group sneared "gonna kill me then huh? good luck finding anything out then... dead men dont talk"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:46 pm
"i think that ill find out soon enough" he whispered into the pharohs ear. turning he walked to the one who stuttered "now tell me what i want to know or ill kill you very slowly and let my boys have their way with your wife and daughters" he said smileing as he knicked his throat with the end of his sword he grinned wider  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:55 pm
he snickered "nope.. i dont think so"
the nervious pharoh mumbled something, as one of the other pharohs hit him in the back of the head nocking him unconsious
"though you know whats funny... you threaten to have our loved ones ... taken care of.... but what do you think each and every one of us has done to her" he nods over to nef "tsk tsk tsk not a virgin no more i can guarentee that"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:10 pm
upon hearing the pharoh say that he shouted out and went on a killing spree regardless of who he killed he slaughtered everyone he saw after he was done killing everyone in the room he fell to his knees by nefs body and cried tears tracing down bloodstained cheeks "my love, my queen, my heart even though i was unable to save you we shall meet again in a future time this i promise you" he said as a glow surrounded him and ra appeared before him "Ankhtifi i have seen what lies in your heart and i shall grant you your request. you shall be mummified alive and you shall only be known as the white eyed killer but you shall have your wish granted and shall remain alive till you shall finally have a full life with neferitiri" the god said smiling down at the bloodsoaked man who knelt by his loves body and reaching out he touched Ankhtifis forehead causing his hair to turn snow white and his eyes to match "now sleep my child and you shall only awaken when neferitiris soul is reincarnated" ra said before disappearing and with a smile ankhtifi laid down and slept not waking up when the doors where forced open and his body was taken and mummified and sealed in a tomb.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:42 pm
many many years latter, in the cairo museum, a woman walked down the halls, lookin at the mummies, and artifacts. she had a book that she was goin to place on a pedistool next to a mummy. her name was neferitiri-anieka her parents named her after a long ancestor she was an egyptologist and got work in the cairo museum. the book was a family herloom a love story between her ancestor and a servant only known as the white eyed killer. she set it next to a mummy "white eyed killer... i wish i new your real name..." she sighed "such a sweet love story... royalty and commoners.."  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:20 pm
ankhtifis soul stirred in his mummy and cracking one eye just barely he glanced around his eyes still solid white his body had withered away but his scars and muscles and internal parts were still in good shape thanks to ra's blessing. he could feel his body getting better as the women looked at him and a faint memory nagged at him of his beloved neferitiri. the woman looked just like her and he could feel the soul of nef inside her so his spirit followed her home that night and when she dreamed his soul slipped into her dream and he looked just like he had all those years ago. "come to me my love" he whispered to the lady "let us continue our love"  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:24 pm
nef placed the book down and walked off. something iin her stomache felt weird she figured she was hungry and headed off to the vending machine. the curator came to her "nef dear.. i need you to work gravyard as kinda a security in the egpyt section, we need you to clean and make sure things are perfect for the new opening of the white eyed killer.. you dont mind do you? your a doll" he said as he walked off she sighed. not that she had a life outside anyways.  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:53 pm
sensing danger to the woman who looked like nef later that night his spirit watched as a group of guys snuck up behind her after everyone had left quickly returning to his body he found it almost fully reiguvinated. smiling he clenched his fist and when the woman walked by the thing holding him in he waited till the guys were close and broke out of the case and landed in front of them he smiled and said in ancient egyptian "make a move and ill kill you all"  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:22 pm
the men screamed like little school girls, a strong smell of urine and s**t filled the halls, she sniffed "what the hell..." turning around she saw him and screamed  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:50 pm
turning he bowed to the lady "my love i am at your service for now and always" eh said in ancient egyptian "now please forgive me i must deal with these scum" rising up part of his facuial bandages slipped down revealing one white eye and his white hair but youthful face and before he turned he smiled then turning he took a step toward the guys "i insist you leave" he said in ancient egyptian  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:58 pm
nef stared at him "the.. white.. eyed... killer??!" her eyes darted about the floor for a sec trying to remember her ancient egyptian "uuhh i think he said for you all to leave.. wich i agree woiuld probably be the best thing..."  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:02 pm
tearing off the rest of the bandages on his face and upper body he walked over to where pharoh killer was kept in a case and snarling he broke the glass and pulled out both of his swords not even wincing at the pain as the glass cut his hand he turned and settled into his killing stance and smiled "to late" he said launching himself at the guys and killing the first two he was rocked back as a bullet intered his left shoulder snarlingg he finished oft the others and walking over to the lady who looked like nef he bowed "i will always protect you my love" he said in acient egyptian before passing out from pain  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:04 pm
nef stared at him shackin "oh... wow.. i dont get payed enough for this" she shook her head "ohh im gettin canned for this for sure.." she bent down to pick him up. unable to she sighed "oh i dont knwo what to do"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:13 pm
a hour later he opened his eyes and looked around "where am i?" he asked the lady "and what year is this?" feeling pain in his shoulder he turned his head and using the tip of pharohkiller he opened his shoulder up and reaching in he pulled out the bullet "what be this?" he wondered before standing up and walking over to where his side pouch had been next to pharohkiller he opened it and pulling out his horse bone needle he looked around for something to use as thread seeing the bodies he walked over and pulling a thread out of one of the bodies shirts he stitched up his shoulder and looking down he shook his head at what he was wearing and dragging one of the bodies cloths off of the body he stripped down and changed "now i feel better" he said all in ancient egyptian  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games