Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:02 pm
Vincent looked down sadly. "You poor guy." Vincent put a hand on Joe's shoulder. " I've lost people too, Joe. I know how you feel."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:03 pm
Binaca finally released Kearo after a bit, rolling over onto her side and pulling her knees up to her chest a bit, her arms wrapped around her shoulders as she dozed.  

Inkspills

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:05 pm
"Do you know how it feels to get bitten and live, but you see your friends get bitten and die? I don;t think so!" Joe yelled, then backed down sitting in the chair, his head in his hands, "What have I become? This isn't like me. I just want everything to be normal again. I just want to wake up and have this all be a nightmare," Joe said, fighting off tears, "Sorry about that man. I really am. I haven't been myself lately."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:08 pm
Vincent sat beside Joe and put a hand on his shoulder. "It's ok, I understand."  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:10 pm
"Hey, thanks again man. Do you smoke by chance?" Joe asked, the tears quickly leaving his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:12 pm
Vincent tilted his head. "No, I hate ciggarettes, why?"  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:14 pm
"I don't either, but I got a s***load in my room that I grabbed before we left New York, just in case I'd need em. I won't smoke em, and I think Trip has had one too many, if ya know what I mean. I'll probably just keep them in case I need to trade them for something I need," Joe said  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:17 pm
"Hahah, I see, thats a good idea."  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:19 pm
Trip lights up a J and starts thinking about everything that has happened so far, watching some of his family and friends get ripped piece by piece by zombies, his lover getting shot to death by other survivors who only wanted to kill, no matter if their prey was dead or alive. all of the other survivors who couldn't make it any longer. "so much has happened. I hope this group can keep it together enough to survive." He started getting a little sad from being reminded of his Ex Wife. He takes a huge hit and tries to forget the painful memories and horrible images.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:30 pm
"Hm. Good night...." He said as he turned out the light and walked out of the room. He entered his room and took off the suit. "Time to put this away." He grabbed a hanger and put the suit on it, then hung it inside the closet. "Alright. Time to change." He pulls some clothes out of his bag and put them on. "At least these would be comfortable to sleep in." He said to himself as he laid down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. "Wow. No zombies inside that manor and we still have some troubles." He thought and fell asleep.  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:26 am
Vincent looked at the sun. "Um, who should I ask on the subject of borrowing a helicopter, man?" He said looking back at Joe.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:42 am
Claire slowly woke up and stretched. She felt a little lighter. She checked for one of her most precious possessions...Her father's combat knife. When she didn't find it or her grandfather's pistol on her she screamed. "Voleur! Il y a voleur entre nous!" She started to panic. That knife was all she had left to remember her father. He gave it to her personally on her tenth birthday. It was very special to her and never went anywhere without it. Her cloak was special too...Her mother sewed it for her when she was just five, and as she got older her mother would make it bigger for her. In almost every photo of her that exists, she's wearing her cloak. Claire ran into the hallway. "Où mon couteau est?!" She said loudly as she ran through the halls searching about.  

Fondateur

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:25 am
"I don't know about a helicopter. You could ask Nikolai or Captain Murphy. I can't fly one, and I don't know if you can. I say we take a plane. It can travel farther, faster, and if there's an emergency, like an engine failure, we're not totally screwed. We could just glide on in. I can fly a plane a little bit. I've flown both powered and glider flights, courtesy of Civil Air Patrol," Joe said. Suddenly, he heard screams and yells in French.

"What was that?!" Joe shouted, looking at the entrance to the Dining Hall as he instinctively grabbed a large steak knife from the table, ready to defend himself if need be, "It sounded like that new girl!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:53 am
Trip heard a scream over the Pink Floyd music and got up quickly and ran into the hallway, closing the boxed room behind him "Whats with all the screaming, are the zombies in? Did someone walk in on two people screwing?" he said in his stoned voice, quickly drawing his revolver.  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:08 am
Joe stood there, knife in hand when he heard Trip shout something over the screams. Joe thought he heard "the zombies are in," and he leapt into action.

"Vincent we got zombies in the manor!" Joe shouted as he ran to the door of the Dining Hall, rushing up the stairs, ready to attack any zombie that he might encounter.

How the H*** could they have gotten in? And how did they get upstairs? Were one of the others bitten? Was Nikolai keeping a room full of zombies in the manor for some reason? Joe thought to himself as he reached the top of the stairs. He saw Trip in the hallway.

"Are you okay?!" Joe shouted in a tone of voice a police officer would use in a dangerous situation to a victim, "Where are the zombies? I heard you shout zombies were in the manor!" Joe was turning his head frantically, knife ready as he made his way over to Trip.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games