Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Alexandra Mar & Gabriel Night's Residence Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image

Alex nodded under the towel, “Uh-huh. But I’ll have to find it first…” She stopped a few steps away from the stairs, trying to figure out where she last saw the thing. David nodded from behind the couch. “Yeah! And she said that if I don’t get going she’s gonna tickle me till I turn purple!” He shouted, still grinning. Alex laughed a little and said, “Guess you weren’t much help, huh?” David nodded, this hair bouncing slightly as he did.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image

"If you find it, may I borrow it? I'm quite good with a needle in my hand." He said chuckling again at the boy admission to being no help. If he could avoid it, Sabre would rather not have to buy new clothes. Nothing a little thread couldn't fix. He used to do it back at his old master's house, getting good enough that it became hard for the man to tell what he had fixed and what he hadn't. "In fact, if you wish, I can fix anything of your's. That is if you haven't already replaced them."  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image

“Of course you can,” Alex said, half her mind still trying find out just where it might be the other half now trying to figure if she had something that needed fixing. David peeked over the couch, eyes on the doorway to the kitchen and on the lookout. “Hmm, actually I have an old sweater that I refuse to give up quiet yet…” Alex said and then smiled sheepishly. “It’s got a hole or two in it though…” She said just as sheepishly as she pulled the towel back around her shoulders again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:03 am
User Image

"Then when we find the kit, I'll fix it. You won't even be able to tell it had holes." Sabre said smiling at her. Lightly ruffling Alex's hair as he walked by, Sabre went into the kitchen. No point in standing around when he could be doing something. "Is there anything I can help you with, Miss Amy?" He asked the cook.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:53 am
User Image

“Thank you Sabre!” Alex said and then smiled as he ruffled her hair. David was still peeking over the couch and began to pout a little as his mother still didn’t come out. Alex sat down beside him and whispered, “Don’t worry. I’ll wait with you.” David nodded, happy to have company. Amy glanced up as Sabre walked in and nodded at the oven pan, sitting on the stove, a sheet of tin foil wrapped over it. “Put that in the oven for me?” She said as she set a few more plates at the table.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image

"Certainly." Sabre said moving over to the stove. Opening the oven up, he took the pan and carefully placed it in. Closing it just as carefully he turned looking back at the cook. "Alright, what's nexts?" He asked. Sabre really didn't like to have nothing to do, it gave him to much time to think.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:51 pm
“Ahh, why don’t you finish setting the table for me? And get me the big bowl from the top of the cabinet too,” Amy said nodding to the cabinet she mentioned. “Oh, and how do you feel about jello?” She then asked as she got a box of the stuff out. Amy shook it in an attempt to make it seem more appetizing. She was really out of ideas for a dessert that would be good but at the same something that would be easy to clean up if David decided to make a mess.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:58 pm
User Image

Sabre nodded moving over to the cabinet and getting down the bowl Amy indicated and setting it on the counter. "Jello? It's fine with me. What I've had of your cooking it doesn't seem to matter, it'll be good either way." He answered as he finished putting everything on the table.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:06 pm
User Image

Amy nodded, reading the instructions on the back of the box. “That’s good to hear,” She says, getting what she needed and started to make the jello. “So, you guys have anything planed today? Other than turning your hair green that is,” Amy asked, attempting to be somewhat conversational. A squeal emitted from David as Alex poked him, she just couldn’t help it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image

"Possibly fixing things if my lady remembers where the sewing kit is." Sabre started, pausing when he heard David's squeal. Smiling, he looked back over at Amy. "She also said something about the beach tomorrow...maybe."  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image

Amy nodded, beginning to mix the jello together. “The beach sounds good. How long to you two plan to stay?” She said, her eyes still on the bowl. “And what do you use anyways? To protect her?”Amy added over another one of David’s squeals. Alex began to chase the boy around the living room as he made an attempt to escape. Alex giggles as she slows down, only to make it fair on David seeing as he was not quite as fast as her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image

"I"m not certain how long. You'll have to ask Alex. I think she was going for all day." He answered as he listened to the two in the living room. "Actually I don't have anything but myself. I'm better with a weapon in my hands but I do some hand-to-hand. Why? Worried something will happen?" Sabre asked lightly crossing his arms, and letting his face drop into a more serious expression.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:45 pm
Amy nodded, yes; she’ll have to ask Alex how long they’ll be out. “A day at the beach sounds fun. I’ll pack you two a lunch or something,” She said, only half listening to the giggles and feet running in the living room. “Of course I’m worried. She’s like my own kid to me. It’s a mother’s job to worry. I just hope tomorrow is a good day, that’s all. And I want to make sure you can handle whatever is thrown at you,” Amy said as she put the bowl of jello mix into the fridge. “What kind of weapon do you need anyways?” She asked, more curious than anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image

"A lunch would be great, thank you." He said as he his mind wander over any possible threats that could happen at the beach. So lost he was in it he almost missed Amy's next statement. "I doubt we'll have much to worry about. I'll try and find a relative secluded area so the situation will be easier to control. That is if she'll let me. As for weapons. I'm proficent it both staff and sword." Sabre answered before pausing to think a moment. "If I get a chance, I have a few things I could sell in order to get some money to buy myself a staff. I highly doubt killing any attackers around Alex would be wise considering she still hasn't gotten over the first one."  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:59 pm
Amy nodded in approval at Sabre’s plan to a more, controllable area of the beach. “I don’t think she’ll mind that. New places make her nervous so the less people there are the quicker she can become comfortable,” She said and checked the time on the oven. “A staff is definitely a better idea. And you don’t need to sell anything. My husband has a few of them just lying around collecting dust. I’m sure he won’t mind you having one,” She added as she pulled out a kitchen chair to sit down rather than stand.  
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games