Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar The Last Airbender (Role Playing)

Back to Guilds

Role Playing Literate Earth Kingdom Fire Nation Water Tribe Air Temple Aang Sokka 

Tags: Role Playing, Fire Nation, Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, Air Temple 

Reply The World of Avatar
New People Come Here ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dethclock
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:29 pm
Sickjeremiah
Dethclock
Hey is their a leader for the Earth Kingdom?

No, but the Earth King doesn't have bending powers.

Well that is something that might not always be true. It may have been that since his parents died when he was young he might have never learned of his bending abilities. Or it could have skipped a generation because honestly I think that bending is something that can be taught rather than something that is genetic. I believe it mainly because the benders did not start out able being able to maipulate the elements they learned it by copying other living things as well as what is not living. For example badger moles taught Oma and Shu earth bending, Dragons taught the warriors of the sun, and the sky bison taught the nomads. The only non animal to teach bending were the the moon and water teaching the water benders. To some extent it has to be something that any could be able to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:33 pm
Dethclock
Sickjeremiah
Dethclock
Hey is their a leader for the Earth Kingdom?

No, but the Earth King doesn't have bending powers.

Well that is something that might not always be true. It may have been that since his parents died when he was young he might have never learned of his bending abilities. Or it could have skipped a generation because honestly I think that bending is something that can be taught rather than something that is genetic. I believe it mainly because the benders did not start out able being able to maipulate the elements they learned it by copying other living things as well as what is not living. For example badger moles taught Oma and Shu earth bending, Dragons taught the warriors of the sun, and the sky bison taught the nomads. The only non animal to teach bending were the the moon and water teaching the water benders. To some extent it has to be something that any could be able to do.

Yea your true but all the Earth Kings didn't have Earth Bending I'm not follow the way you think it. I'm keeping it like the show, like Aang learned Energybending for the Lion-Turtle.  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dethclock
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:38 pm
Umm well then can I point something out on the show everyone used to be able to energy bend and it eventually split into the four different styles. Also can you answer my question on my profile?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:39 pm
I would really like to be the head of an Air Nomad tribe. One that is more laid back and follows a different code of conduct.

It would be a more progressive tribe, preferring to enjoy everything life has to offer -ie. Meat and fighting and colors other than yellow- though they may be considered unenlightened barbarians by the other Air Nomads.  

o8Orobouros8o
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:44 pm
o8Orobouros8o
I would really like to be the head of an Air Nomad tribe. One that is more laid back and follows a different code of conduct.

It would be a more progressive tribe, preferring to enjoy everything life has to offer -ie. Meat and fighting and colors other than yellow- though they may be considered unenlightened barbarians by the other Air Nomads.

What Air Nomad, Western or Eastern.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:48 pm
Well the West is known for being full of pioneers and roughnecks, so the West sounds like the place my band of rogues she be.  

o8Orobouros8o
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:52 pm
o8Orobouros8o
Well the West is known for being full of pioneers and roughnecks, so the West sounds like the place my band of rogues she be.

Rp sample please.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:56 pm
May I create threads in places without notifying someone about it? Because I'd rather like to expand Ba Sing Se's role playing thing. xD There's like...one thread.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:57 pm
lenon01
May I create threads in places without notifying someone about it? Because I'd rather like to expand Ba Sing Se's role playing thing. xD There's like...one thread.

Okay, But it has to be in Ba Sing Se.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:59 pm
wepons master and leader of the white lotus I gave you a sample....but I also want him to run a dojo/smithy  

Severous A Snape

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:01 pm
Anthony Tony Stark
wepons master and leader of the white lotus I gave you a sample....but I also want him to run a dojo/smithy

Actually I deny you, You don't look Literate, Wepons is spelled as Weapon. And your post doesn't even look accurate.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:07 pm
((grr your kidding right? I'll spell check, I always have a tough time with spelling..but what about my post is inacurate???? eek ))  

Severous A Snape

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The World of Avatar

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games