Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆
The Chatter Box || Introduce yourselves here! || Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberries?
  Bananas!
  Why yes, thank you!
  Red!
View Results

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:53 pm
xoxoxoxoxoxoxDon't worry,
xoxoxoxwe'll help you whenever your in need! :3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:55 pm
Sorry for having died lately. /:
Lots of stuff has been going down, and I'm starting Rugby soon, so I've been ultra busy with working out for that. O_o Trust me, it's not easy.
I'll try and get around more often, but I have a lot of school stuff to do. But I promise, I will try. <3

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Noble_Lance

Devoted Lover

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:02 pm
Kyrie Just look for any one that's in need of at least one guy ummm I want to pick some but I know they'll all be the ones I'm in since I'm in 3 now that are at least 1 or 2 or 3 men shy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:12 pm
I'm looking around :3
I haven't picked any yet cuz I'm supposed to be doing homework
That's uh...due tomorrow...
>w>;;

The WoIfie Among Us

Altruistic Lightbringer

Noble_Lance

Devoted Lover

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:17 pm
Psshhh duh that's what Gaia's for.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:47 pm
LOL
Well I blame Gaia
( in a good way of course <3 )
For me holding off on many assignments XD

The WoIfie Among Us

Altruistic Lightbringer

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:42 pm
Erg.....these next few weeks are for Yoko's finals, so she'll be dead for a little bit longer.

Hopefully I'll be back on things if I pass my stats class. If not, it might be summer class...-__-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:08 am

@Yoko : No problem! Good luck!! <3

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Crazy But Marketable

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:50 pm
I guess I'll just introduce myself here. You guys don't mind, do you?

My name is Zach! You can call be Superhypomalipandrium for short! I've been told I'm a weirdo, that I have a weird sense of humor, that I have weird ideas and, fittingly enough, that I make weird roleplays.

I also write original fiction and am nearly obsessed with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. I'll gladly spam my deviantart because I only put up work on there I'm kinda proud of.

That's it. I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you guys. :]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Welcome to the guild, Zach!
I can't wait to RP with you either
and
i L O V E oswald the lucky rabbit <3 <3 <3

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Crazy But Marketable

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:03 pm
High five! The little guy's too adorable to not like, really. I mean, seriously. Look at him! He gives Felix the Cat a run for his money.

I'm probably going to log off for now. I'm pooped! Not literally, though -- that'd be . . . just, ew, man.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:08 pm

Haha! G'night fellow Oswald lover!
It was a pleasure to make your acquaintance 3nodding

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Marius462

3,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:49 pm
I suppose I will also introduce myself~

You can call me Marius~ 'cus my real name sucks. I ought to be a senior in high school- but I almost died and now I'm kind of a cripple....

WHICH LEAVES ME TONS OF TIME TO RP! I play just about any kind of character- but I especially like anything Historical. I'm a total Sherlock Holmes freak- and I have a slightly unhealthy addiction to all things Oscar Wilde.

I use big words without meaning to- and am prone to being really distracted!

YAAAAAY  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:56 pm
I don't believe I have ever introduced myself on this page, and of I have, well...you get to know me again.

Good evening! I'm Leifka, Leif, Leif-monster, or any Leif variant thereof. I am an off and on Role Player, it depends on my attention span. I play mostly male characters, I believe that I have played one girl character in my Role Play life span. Uh... I write short stories a lot, and they all are either Smut, Horror, or my made up genre, Tide-Turners. Drawing is a passion that accompanies my love for writing Literature. Screw vampires, I'm in love with zombies. I'm sadistic and sociopathic but I am pretty easy to get along with.

Anywho, so that is me. It's sad that I have been in this guild for a while and haven't introduced myself (or I have and i just did it again).

Everyone just wants to present themselves, don't they?

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

dat aphromoo

Fashionable Vampire

8,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:03 am
Ohaithar everyone o Ho
I'm _e-electro SANITY!, but feel free to call me Umi, Akumu, Sanity, and whatever nickname you can think of o uo
Be warned :: I am not completely used to guilds, so go easy on me. I'll try my best to reply as quickly as possible. Feel free to pester me to post if I don't for at least more than a day or two. So yeah.
I'm not the best writer, but I try to do my best > H<;;
I like to write short stories, most based off of events in my OCs lifes o vo;;
The reasoning behind my slight illiteracy is that fact that I am an artist, and writing has never really been my thing, and that reasoning behind that is probably because I never read much when I was younger > A>;;
ANYWAY. Yeah. I'm spunky, silly, random. I tend to abuse capitals if I'm just talkin' with friends, so just a heads up. If I do use all caps when I'm just chattin' with ya, I'm not mad at ya, it's just how I type sometimes > v>;;
I'm on and off, really. Blah blah blah. I love 1on1 RPs, so hit me up anytime <3

I like Bakugan and Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh o H o and I plan to learn German and move to Gorlitz when I get older. Don't ask why, I just do. Soooo, shaddup, bro.

OHYEAH. I tend to say "Bro" and "Broham" or other variations of that, so be warned > H>;;

AAAAAAND YEAH. I think that's about it. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. Just drop me a line o Ho
SOOO YEAH. LATER BROFISH

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces