Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

PerilousBard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:55 pm
Kagami's hands fiddled with the hem of her dress as she sat on the shore. She looked over at Yue with an undefinable expression. She really wanted to go in the water and was considering just jumping in. Yue was just another girl-her mind argued-what would it matter. Suddenly, Kagami rose and ran into a wooded area only to appear once again entirely nude, rushing toward and diving water, a streak of auburn hair and pale skin. She didn't rise for the surface immediatly. Instead she slowly let her head rise from the cool water peering over at Yue, then giggling.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:20 pm
Yue giggled back at her, stared at her solomnly for a moment, then out of nowhere began to splash her with the cool water.  

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200

PerilousBard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:26 pm
Hey! giggled and closed her eyes, trying to shield herself with her arm. She then quickly swung her arms around to splash back  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:45 pm
Yue was laughing when the wave of water splashed her face, so it sent a big wash of it into her mouth, causing her to splutter for a minute or two. She made a face at her assailant before diving at her and dunking her head underwater briefly, giggling with sleightly maniacle glee.  

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200

PerilousBard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:22 am
Kagami laughed and quickly dodged to the side, floating trying not to make a sound while wearily looking around her into the somewhat clear lake water.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:43 am
Tomoyo turned away from the two women, and continued to make her way back to the theater. Yue always seemed to be half in this world, half in her own. As for Kagami...Tomoyo looked down at the ruined kimono. She hadn't killed the man, but he certainly wouldn't be fighting for a while. She'd have to redo the whole embroidery, or just make a new one. A crane pattern would be nice...

As she walked into the old building, Tomoyo called out softly, "Tadaima." She paused for a second before heading off to her own quarters. She needed to examine how much damage had been done to her kimono.  

Lirdianc

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:20 pm
Edaniel
Melora's amber eyes watched his every movement. She took another careful step forward and opened her mouth to reply, paused a moment, then carried on.
"I haven't been here long." she said softly, feeling a cool wind from upstairs creep down her back, but trying not to shiver, she must not show any signs of fright. She was immortal, just like he, at least, she thought he was, and she would be brave just like him. "My name is Melora."

Tao watched her, slightly interested, but now knowing she wouldn't be aggressive towards him. He relaxed obviously and leaned back on his hands. "So Melora, if you don't have a place to stay you can stay on my shelf.... if you really want. Or I could find somewhere else down here for you to stay in." He smiled and looked around. "I'm gone a lot, so it should be quiet and peaceful."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:20 pm
Sinking under, surrounded by the comfortingly cool waters, Yue let her body relax. Slowly she rose to the surface, turned her head towards Kagami and smiled serenely at her. "Thank you for coming with me, I have enjoyed your company quite a bit." Gone was the look of childish mischief from her face, instead Yue displayed a peaceful serenity. Just as quickly as that, her entire demeanor changed.  

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200

PerilousBard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:56 pm
Kagami smiled softly, letting her previous aquatic gaurd down. "I'm glad you invited me. I've had such a lovely time." She looked over at Kagami with a genuine smile, which was rarely ever seen from her. She had been so lonely and this day had made up entirely for everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:02 pm
Aoki just laughed. "Thought you'd loose your touch?" She jooked, picking the cat up. It clinged to her, tearing a bot of the lacey patterns on her dress. It squirmed to stay close to its holder, clinging tightly and trying to find the safest place in Aoki's arms.

"Shinobi... When is our next big mission? We haven't had one in months!" Aoki asked brightly, fixing the cat so that it was finally comfy. "You don't have to tell me, I just want to know who we would need and stuff like that! Supplies... You know."

Aoki beamed at the thought of a mission. Even if her sister told her nothing, she did have a point, they hadn't gone on a big group mission in a long time.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Lifesreject

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:28 pm
Koh was finally begining to relign and he could feel it. He broke his concentratin and stood up, knowing that after getting it started, his body, soul and mind would all align on it's own. He did it so often and was so good at it that it would just kind of self-repair. After standi9ng up, Koh felt very good, like he was back to normal and he smiled. "Of to find someone." He began his walk back to the theatre and when he got to the door, he looked out at the sky once more before entering. "Hey everyone!! I'm back!!" He only said it that way because he hadn't seen anyone in a long time.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:13 am
Tomoyo turned around, and nodded her head slightly. "Hello, Koh-kun," she said, before heading to her room once again. It wasn't that she didn't want to be friendly, but whenever she was done with a mission, she really needed to be alone for a while. Especially when she had gotten wounded. It always reminded her that she wasn't just a thief who was very, very good-she was someone who just couldn't die.  

Lirdianc

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:31 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:17 pm
Shinobu watched the small cat squirming in her sister's arms.
Hmm... so... perhaps she doesn't suspect anything? Oh yeep! She can read my thoughts... no thinking... no thinking... argh...
Choked tears streamed from Shinobu's eyes as she strained to keep her mind free of thoughts. It was a lot harder than you'd've thought.
"Uhm, what? Oh, a mission? Well... I uh..." Shinobu sputtered, racking her mind, something was tugging away at her memory, but she couldn't quite figure it out...
"Oh!" she exclaimed, finally grasping unto what it was she had been trying to remember. Shinobu then crouched inwards to her sister, as if there was a great secret in what she was about to say. "Do you remember the map I showed you a while ago? We still haven't looked into that..."

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:20 pm
[Hey, everyone! It's me again! I just thought I'd let you all know that we are going to have another new character! Yay~! His name is Gwyn Masamune and he's going to be playing Yuki! He is the brother of Kelwyn, apparently and we should all give him a warm welcome.
Also, Kelwyn, I'd like to personally thankyou for referring your brother to this roleplay!]

The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games