Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:38 pm
The Baroness slowly peeled the dress off that morning, it was caked in blood of some unfortunate soul. The warm bath felt wonderful to Katarina but not as good as feeling the hart of a man beat it's last in her hand.

Sammael was in a panic, the young lady wasn't in her bedroom like usual and he had just finished looking everywhere for her. "Where are you?" He wondered going down the back way, Out of the corner of his eye he saw a flash of black, his response was immediate, Several dining forks followed the black blur, embedding into the wall behind. "Who goes there?" He asked sharply.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:43 pm
Grell was waiting for her outside in her bedroom because he wasn't going to go into the shower with her uninvited. He had had fun that night with the Baroness because it was a wonderful night tinted in his favorite color of red. He had a huge smile on his face as he sat there.

Sebastian gulped because he had gotten got, and the silverware in the wall had nearly missed his head. He cleared his throat before he walked up to the other butler. "I'm here for Grell Sutcliffe, the young man that was with the Baroness last night. He's got long red hair and wears glasses with skulls on the chain. Is he here? My young lord has business to discuss with him. Tell him Sebastian is looking for him would you?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:49 pm
Sammael frowned. "Yes I know of him, He's my lady's......'Guest' "He said rather disdainfully. "You know I would have done what you requested if you had come by the front door." The baroness's butler seemed to think. "...I will go get him, stay here."

-

Sammael walked into the Barroness's rooms the young red-haired man was lounging on a chair.
"Mr. Sutcliff, there is man by the name of Sebastian who has come for you, Please follow me."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:17 pm
Grell's eye's lit up the moment he heard Sebastian's name. "Sebby is here! Yay!!!" He then peeked into the bathroom to tell the mistress something. "I'll be right back later on! Going out for a bit!" He then rushed out the door ahead of him and tackled Sebastian where he stood. "Sebby! You came for me!"

Sebastian sweat dropped and pushed him off of him. "Don't say such things! Ciel told me to get you because he wishes to talk business with you. I'm merely taking you to the Phantomhive Manor. I have no interests with the likes of you!" Then he grabbed Grell roughly by his arm and took him all the way there. "Ouch! Sebby! You're hurting me but the pain feels so good coming from you!"

"Shut up!"

When they arrived Sebastian took him to the study and placed him in front of Ciel before taking his side by his side again. Grell looked around and noticed Isabella. "Hey you're the Baroness's daughter. What are you doing here?"

Ciel snapped his fingers to catch Grell's attention. "Grell Sutcliffe from the Shingami Dispatch Society, I have a business deal for you. I took the liberty of writing up a contract while Sebastian was gone that I just know you're going to love and agree too. First answer me this. Were you assigned to collect the Baroness's soul?"

Grell smirked before he answered. "Yes I am assigned to her soul. I was supposed to collect it last night at the party, but something about her peaked my interests...so I kept her alive."

"Well what would you say to being convinced to lose interest faster then you normally would have and end her life?"

Grell smirked even more at this. "You would have to pay me a pretty big price to lose interest so fast. Tell me young lord Phantomhive...what do you have to offer me to see my Mistress dead before I'm done with her?"

Ciel then pushed the contract towards the other male to read. "This contract states that if you kill her for me...you get ownership of Sebastian for an entire day, from sun up to sun up again. From one dawn to the next. I'll order him to sign it and go along with the contract, because all of us knows he can't go against my words." This time Ciel wasn't playing a game with Sebastian. He was playing a rather large scale game with Claude to show him who Sebastian really belonged to. Him and no one else. He controlled all of Sebastian's actions and he could make him do anything that he wanted him to do. He loved being in control of him, and he wasn't going to lose his demon to anyone else. Letting Grell touch Sebastian's body was his way of revenge...for forcing him to pull his hand away from his own pawn that day.

"And Sebastian and Claude not a word out of either one of you. I don't give a damn what you think..." When he said this he looked right at Claude before looking back at Grell. "So do we have a deal?"

Grell knew that he couldn't go back on his word this time because it was written in ink and signed, and this is just what he wanted, so he picked up a feather pen and signed his name on the document.

Ciel then took off his eye patch before he looked at Sebastian. "I order you to sign that document."

Sebastian didn't have a choice. He didn't like this at all but he bowed down before him again, said his line, and signed the document as well. "Also no one but me is allowed to touch or negate this contract. That's also an order."

Grell then got up, winked at Sebastian, and jumped out the window to return to the Viscount's house, very much bored with her now that he'd been bribed.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:32 pm
Claude clamped his teeth together when he heard the deal between the Boy and the Reaper. He fought to keep his breathing even. that damned boy.....Relax it's only for one day. I had him first, his virginity is mine and no-one can take that away. He glanced at Ciel then at Sebastian. He was in truth disappointed, but vastly amused by all this. This was the most interesting thing to happen in his long dull life.
He could control his jealousy for one day.

Sammael was just going through the guest list of last night's party when Grell came back. "What are you doing back here?" He frowned. "Oh never-mind you, have you seen the young lady anywhere around?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:42 pm
Sebastian noticed the look on Claude's face, but there was nothing he could do about it. He stayed quiet as he left out of the room to go do the chores for that day. Ciel smirked up at Claude before beginning to work on some paperwork. "By the way...where's my tea?"

Grell looked at him before he nodded. "She's safe and sound. I'll take you to her tomorrow because at the end of tonight your Baroness won't be around anymore. Toodles!" He then waved good bye to him before returning upstairs to her. "Hello. I'm back!"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:56 pm
Claude glared at the boy, but he bowed slightly. "Just one moment...." He said leaving the study.
Isabella watched this exchange curiously. "Lord Phantomhive, Do you always treat your servants like this? How peculiar."

--

The baroness had just finished dressing in something clean, She greeting Grell warmly enough. "Darling, I'm feeling rather famished.....waht say you? To go down to the kitchens and grab a bite to eat?

-

Sammeal fummed, he wanted to be taken to his young lady now. He thought about it. It was that same butler that spoke to Bella the night before, the same one who came and said he wanted to speak to the reaper.
Sam shifted though the papers...Yes! He had a name of that butler's master. a one Earl Ciel Phantomhive.....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:05 pm
"I treat my servants however I like. They're nothing but pawns to me to do whatever I say." He didn't like this girl meddling in his business.

Grell smiled warmly back, going to make sure that she died at least as a happy woman. He'd give her that much. "Of course. I'm getting tired as well. Back at home I make all the meals, so this will be a delightful change of pace."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:11 pm
Isabella looked at the contract still on the Ciel's desk, "So....this contract for 'Sebastian' to be owned by a another? and he can not do anything unless you null the contract?"

Claude walked in with Ciel's tea, brewed pretty much the same as the day before.
"My Lord, There is a man who claims to be the butler of the Baroness of Castilla y León. He wishes to see Lady Isabella Toquemada."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:38 pm
"No nothing can be done unless I null it, and yes it's for my servant to be owned by the reaper I just hired to kill your mother." He looked up when his tea arrived. "Thank you. What does this butler look like?" He knew what Sammuel looked like but he needed positive ID.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:46 pm
"He has black hair but white bangs." Claude responded, pouring a cup of tea for Ceil and the Girl.
Bella blinked. "Sammael's here?" She got up and left the study.

(( I will post a longer one next post))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:52 pm
"Very well then. Positive ID. Let the guest in."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:34 am
Claude frowned he had already left Sammael in thorough the front door.

Sammael looked up and his face brightened when he saw the girl. "My-my Lady!" He took two steps towards her as the young lady quickened her steps. "Sam!" She cried out
He dropped to one knee, both arms wide to receive her as Bella all but threw herself into his embrace.
The butler held her close, his face showing an expression of unashamed relief. "Oh my sweet darling senorita." He pulled back a little to see her smiling face. "I was so worried! Why did you do such a dangerous thing without telling me?" He stroked her hair, hands trailing down her arms as if checking to see that she was in fact one piece. " Please don't ever do anything like that again, you nearly gave me a heart-attack I was so concerned."
Her face flushed hotly. "Samm.....that's q-quiet enough."
"Do you want to go back the Viscount's?" Sammael asked,
"No. I do not. I never want to go back there again."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:09 am
((your trun))  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games