Welcome to Gaia! ::

Organization XIII: Begin Anew [OPEN!!!]

Back to Guilds

A serious RP guild about Organisation XIII from Kingdom Hearts. Both OC and CC. No yaoi. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Organisation XIII, Nobodies 

Reply Other Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
(Private xXTwilight_WarriorXx and X-23_LK) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:31 pm
Shaxirma paused a moment as the other two were gone. Then she was on the last one, jabbing it with her sword. This had to be the last chance for it.

“Oh?” Luxord gulped down some whiskey. He kept his arm around Myrthe's waist. “How so?”
“He's got to be obsessed with himself, if that's the case.” Axel hiccuped. Seriously! They looked identical, except one was a girl!

“I think Xemnas would have more problems with it.” Xathere said. “But she would like you.”
Then again, Naxsatha was friendly with anyone. So long as they didn't do something that she would be upset with. With her laid back attitude, not many people could offend Naxsatha.

Saix was pushed backwards, losing sight of Demyx as water overtook him. For now, he focused on keeping his head above the water. It was proving difficult.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:42 pm
As the last one disappeared, Larxene stepped forward. "That took you long enough. Good thing is you're still training!" She sounded a bit annoyed but not as mean as normal.

"I got him to come get me out of the water, after he threw me in, while he didn't want to!" Myrthe laughed at the memory of Axel's face. He really hated water or something? She leaned back as she threw her cards on the table. Luxord and she could make a straight flush together.
"Ha, he surely is! But we already knew that, didn't we?!" Xigbar let out another loud laugh as he threw his cards on the table as well. "What've you got, Flameolocks?"

Xemnas? Was it such a strict leader? Then again, it was logical a leader didn't want his followers to talk to a traitor.
"That's good to hear." He answered with a smile, although he felt like his head was killing him at the moment. It just hurt so much! And it was probably visible on his face.

Demyx kept on pushing the water as he climbed out of the pool and ran out of the big hall. He had to get away from number VII!  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:00 pm
Shaxirma allowed herself to relax as Larxene approached. “Yeah.”
She needed more training, for sure.

Luxord laughed has he put down his cards. “He certainly is a sore loser!”
“Nothing!” Axel slammed his cards on the table. So much for that!

“You should rest.” Xathere stated sadly. She didn't want to back out into the Castle, where everyone else seemed harsh. She had forgotten mostly about them during the time spent in Lars' room.

The water calmed as Demyx disappeared. Saix climbed out, stopping to dry himself with a towel nearby. It was probably for Demyx. Saix wasn't going to be indecent while stalking after the boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:16 pm
"Is Marluxia even giving you any? He's nowhere to be seen." Larxene crossed her arms before her chest as she asked the question. The pinkhead was probably in his garden again.

Myrthe giggled at that. Perhaps it was true, but that didn't matter. "You're just a good winner!"
Xigbar frowned as he stood up. "We maybe didn't win, but I'm fine with that if we find Xemnas with a girl in his bed!"

" I should." Lars sighed softly, not wanting to end the conversation. He kne he had to, though. His head was hurting and itching and he was dizzy and tired.

Demyx ran through the castle, passing Allayx once more who was leaning against a wall. She looked up, surprise. This place was a bit weird.  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:27 pm
“He's in his garden.” Shaxirma reported. “We fought a Heartless today.”
That was as much training as she could say to Larxene. Maluxia hadn't taught her much of anything so far. It must have been because Shaxirma appeared to be able to handle herself in a fight.

“True. I am.” Luxord drank some more whiskey.
Axel also stood at that, grabbing two more whiskey bottles. “Sounds good to me. See ya Myrthe!”

“Do you want me to stay until you fall asleep?” Xathere offered, hoping he would say yes. Then she wouldn't have to leave. And if she left, he would probably give in and scratch at the stitches. That would make a mess.

Saix opened a portal to Demyx's room, assuming that he would go there first. He was a coward.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:49 pm
"Just one? Tht's it?" Larxene was surprised. Why wasn't Marluxia doing more? They had a betrayal to prepare for!

"Bye, bro!" Myrthe waved towards Axel, realizing she was left alone with her new boyfriend. Oh dear.
Xigbar began to make his way into the hallways. "How 'bout we skip the altar and go straight to the boss' room."

"Yeah, that'd be nice." Lars nodded with a smile, pleased with the idea. "Ehm... How about you eh... Lie down as well." Lars blushed. "I don't want you to get uncomfortable."

Demyx indeed went straight to his room and slammed the door closed behind him. He hid underneath his bed as he waited for something to happen.  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:03 pm
Shaxirma nodded. Larxene must have done more with her apprentice. She didn't know.

“Well then.” Luxord chuckled roughly, his face close to her ear. “Guess they've gotten bored.”
He was going to enjoy this.

“Whatever.” Axel stumbled a little, tossing an empty bottle over his shoulder. He expected a Dusk to take care of the mess.

Blushing, Xathere couldn't say no. The floor was cold and uncomfortable, like Lars had said. She climbed into bed next to him. It would be bad if anyone caught them like this. Xathere didn’t want to listen to all of the remarks. She wasn't a traitor!

“Demyx.” Saix called from the Darkness. He moved the bed to get to the inferior.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:19 pm
Larxene shrugged. "I've got business to attempt to. I guess I'll see you later. Tata." The woman waved as Darkness surrounded her, teleporting her away towards her bedroom. As she heard sounds coming from outside she went to look what was going on.

"I think so." Myrthe's voice was softer than normal once more as another blush creeped on her face. "So what are we going to do now?"

Xigbar laughed as he made his way towards Xemnas' bedroom. "We should bet on this! I get 500 munny from you if she's there!"

Lars laid on his side as he smiled at her. "Thanks for keeping me company."
It was so much better than being alone the whole time.

Demyx screamed again as he covered his face with his arms. "Don't hurt me! I couldn't help it!"  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:39 pm
Shaxirma pondered what to do before deciding to take a shower in her room.

“I've got a few things in mind.” Luxord grinned. None of them were deemed appropriate. His hand brushed her thigh.

“I bet 20 she isn't.” Axel countered. That was mostly because he was sure Xemnas never slept.

“Sure. It's really lonely here, when you're alone.” Xathere whispered. She was glad he couldn't see all of the blushing she was doing.

“Couldn't help it?” Saix repeated, angry. He picked Demyx up by the collar of his coat. Saix had humiliated himself to get Nine! Not that anyone saw, but Demyx did. “Come with me.”
As Saix left the room, Demyx had no choice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:52 pm
Larxene smirked as she saw Demyx was in trouble. Serves him right! And tomorrow, she'd give him a punishment of her own!

Myrthe's blush only got worse. "Aren't you going a bit too fast? I'm not interested in one night stands." She gave him a soft nudge with her elbow, not sure how to react. "We didn't even kiss yet!"

"Fine!" Xigbar laughed as they reachded the Superior's bedroom. He roughly opened the door and turned on a light. He was too drunk so think straight.
Jaxine woke up at the sudden noise and turned around to stare at some other members. Just great.

"It is." Lars whispered back as he slowly reached forward to gently hold her hand. He smiled as he closed his eyes.

Demyx followed after Saïx in fear. He was not goung to like this. At all. Somewhere he considered running away again, but that would only make it worse...

(( If I was Jaxine I'd be thinking right now: "Can I kill them?" xD ))  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:24 pm
“Well, I'm ready for it when you are.” Luxord winked. He was hopeful that Myrthe would try it right now. “Of course, I am the master of time.”
He could make it go either fast or slow, however he'd like.

Xemnas also jolted away and turned to glare at the two at the door. Axel fell back in the hallway, laughing loudly.
“Wow Xigbar! Who knew you'd be right?!” He said between laughs. As Xemnas moved out of bed, Axel opened a portal and bailed out of there. No way was he getting caught!

Shocked, Xathere quickly got over it with a smile. She closed her eyes with a happy sigh. Soon she was asleep.

Saix led once again to the lower levels. Once again, the Beserkers were ready.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:37 pm
"Whatever, we should start with something else." Myrthe laughed as she turned around in his lap to face him. "Perhaps when we know each other better, hm?"

Xigbar quickly teleported away as well, laughing loudly. Who had seen this coming? Well, he did, of course!
Jaxine groaned as she tried to calm down. "I bring bad luck." She mumbled as she turned to look at Xemnas. He seemed very angry. Then again, so was she.

Lars quickly fell asleep as well, even though he had a lot of pain. The boy was just really tired, and very relaxed at the moment.

Demyx wasn't happy with this, at all! He couldn't help it his missions were simply way too hard for him! He didn't choose to be a Nobody either!  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:27 pm
“Let's make a game out of it.” Luxord offered. He still had a few bottles left. “For everything we tell each other of ourselves, we take a drink.”

“Go back to sleep.” Xemnas glanced over his shoulder at her. Then he was off in his own portal after the two, wherever they had ended up.

Once more, Saix threw Demyx down onto the lower platform while he watched the Beserkers chase after the younger Nobody. Saix pondered how Demyx could even survive in these ranks, after taking so many punishments already.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:42 am
"That's fine with me!" Myrthe grinned at the idea as she held Luxord's waist in her hands to make sure she didn't fall off. "You begin!"

"Yes, sir." Jaxine sighed as she got up to visit the bathroom, turned off the light afterwards and went back to bed. She pulled up the covers with a frown. Why was it that whenever she got what she wanted it had to be ruined somehow?

Demyx called out for help as he watched the Berserkers come closer. This time he was all alone.
The boy summoned his sitar as he began to play. "Dance, water, dance!" Hoping the clones could take care of the Nobodies.  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:58 am
“Alright.” Luxord smiled. “I never lose a game.”
Except to Myrthe, but he wasn't going to mention that. He just drank from the bottle.

The clones were some opposition, but fragile ones at best. Some Beserkers were held back, while a couple kept getting closer to Demyx. One was close enough to swing its claymore at his head.  
Other Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games