Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Post bios here(or who you want to be)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:12 pm
((well...please that was only an example Rybin...*sweats* I only want to be accepted as a good member and a friend in guilds I join...*bows to Fire and sweats* please I have tryed so hard Fire...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:13 pm
*she let out a small sigh nodding her head in agreement with Ryb, though not bothering to speak*  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:17 pm
((*she sighed* why does everyone forget the "r" in my name...then again, it is another language...but, nevertheless, not to get sidetracked...*she looked at Fire, then back to Kama* she is thinking about it...it was not bad...but how would you feel about Armstrong?...because we have the Fuhrer, Gluttony, Envy, Roy, Hughes, Ed, Al, Lust, Winry...it was not a bad example though..although I would have a talk about moding..like suddenly flaming people with no plot build up, but we can work on that later..*soft smile* you did try...and it was not bad...we just have a Roy...what do you say Fire...*was currently stuck in the middle as usual...*))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:20 pm
he can be roy....i dont mind at all.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:21 pm
Oh well, whatever works for everyone else. I'm tired and busy right now so just, work it out yourselves.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:23 pm
((Armstrong? Uhhh...well I'm not very good with him the only time I saw him was that in the first PS2 game of FMA...he flexs his muscles and...*shudders* >_< so...yes....))  

Kama_Jack

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:23 pm
((*jumped on Maes and huggled him* you are here!!!..and he would not know what happened with Roy...are you sure you want to give it up?...and...*clung to Maes arm*...sorry....and Fire, I am sorry you are tired too....))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:27 pm
((*is left in the dust then comes over* Uhhh...hey Ed...are you sure? *sweats and pats Ed's back gently* You guys have been here longer then me soo...*bows to the floor and crys* Thank you all of you!!! I am so happy and ....I do not have anything to repay all of you...))  

Kama_Jack

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:29 pm
lol I'm sure...hmmm ....Oh dear...I belive I left Roy still getting the Keys to his car....So hughes must of either used hi car or managed to hotwire Mustangs Car...*Looks down at Ryb and smiles* I told you...you have nothing to be sorry about.and If you would Like......I COULD BE ARMSTRONG*Rips off shirt and starts to flex his muscles* thought this guild needed alittle humor in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:31 pm
*she paused staring at the lot of them and shakes her head and walks off* You guys have fun being weird, and also kama, don't be a crybaby. It something that I hate.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:32 pm
((Oh thank you so much Ed! *looks at flexed muscles* 0_0; uhhh...*clears voice* um well I still thank you for accepting me into this guild...it took awhile but we managed to get through...at least))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:33 pm
yeah,its totally alright with me^_^``Heh heh...man...he really does act alot like Kain Fuery...even gots the glasses too lol  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:34 pm
I just realized something. Kama...your sig is still too big. The pixel limit is 500x500 but one side goes to 568 I believe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:37 pm
((*fell over, and then the moment she was up taking repossession of Maes arm*..alright...Kama?...this is what Roy has done.....and you need to read Ade and Ty's profiles a few pages back on this thread....

Roy came to Central to see where Fullmetal was and visit the Fuhrer Kasumi, talking to Hughes and not taking Riza along...he ran into Adenine and her elder sister/bird Ty....Adenine explained who she was and that she was going to see Edward...she is not aware that Roy is already working her into his plans, having seen her alchemic circle covered glass and metal wings...see profile about that since it is utterly confusing for newcomers...Adenine and Alphonse, with Ty acting like your average falcon, no one knows what she is yet, Adenine and Alphonse are told to go to Roy's car, which ironically is a Mustang...Roy was getting the keys...Hughes convinced Alphonse to change the mustang into a normal car and hotwire it, and then then all when to rescue Edward from his kidnappers..they left Ade and Ty in the car, she went away from the group and found Edward..and currently they are being chased by Greed, fallen to the bottom of an Elevator shaft in and abandoned warehouse...this is a lot to take in, but you should only know the first part for Roy...

*she giggled softly*...you did leave him getting the keys to the car..and Alphonse hijacked Roy's car after turning it from a sports car into a town car....poor Roy...anyway...*bowed* thank you...and...*falls over and scrambles under the table, as far away from Maes/Armstrong as she could* eeek!!..*she looked at Kama*...Kama..would you rather have Kain Fuery?...you fit him better....and then we could keep Roy where he is and not complicate the very difficult plotline..what do you say?))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:39 pm
Indeed, he does seem to fit him rather well. Much more then he fits Roy.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff