Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
The Experimental Bond - [complete] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:50 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would mimic what Misty was doing, so that she could get back to her home. Once everything was done properly they would be teleported to right infront of her house "well...that is much easier" she muttered before looking at Misty "thank you" she said upfront "without your help...i don't think i would have found a place for Saya to remain safe" she confessed before walking to misty putting her hand on her cheek and kissing her "Since...im sure we probably wont see each other for awhile...since it would be weird for saya to see us in this kind of situation...well me...since i;ve never been with someone" she told her as she backed away abit.

This battle is to the strong

+ Weapon Creation: can create two weapons a sword and a giant axe like spear
+ Armor Creation: can summon up armor that helps protect her from magic and physical damage
+ Hells Fire: can summon and conjure hells flames which are almost impossible to extinguish
+ enhanced speed
+ Darkness Energy formation: can add Darkness to her weapons limbs to extend its reach and do more damage
+ Four Tail Power: when needed she can Strengthen herself up only when in her normal form she can grow three extra tails, and her eyes change(sign of her change)
+ Deaths Gift: upon given as a gift power, she can use any Weapon that she gets her hands on, even if the weapon resists they obey her command (only in weapon form and when shes the only one holding)
+Black Sakura Petal Dance
An ability she gained when going into the future, as she fought a girl whom could summon Metal petals using them to both attack and Defend she seemed to have absorbed this ability into her arsenal. this ability grants her the ability to create black petals which she could use to defend and attack her opponents. he still doesn't understand this power yet so it sometimes doesnt activate.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:02 am
User Image
-"Broken bones may heal. broken souls may be forged together"-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Back home Misty grinned as Queen spoke how convenient this was.
"oh it really is. Sorry I kept it a secret."
Misty would be taken by surprise as Queen would kiss her, but she didn't mind the slightest, instead, she would enjoy it for as much as it lasted.
Sealing her lips. Queen would express her gratitude for finding a place for Saya, to which the flustered weapon stammered before replying.
"A-ah... n-no worries..I'm glad I could hel-p you l-love"
It would seem roles were switched, since it was rather surprising for Queen to take the initiative, but Queen would explain her situation with Saya. Which Misty would negate with her head before holding Queen's hands.
"It's alright. It's probably for the best to be this way. After all I don't want Saya to think I'm stealing you away from her. We should. Just take it slow right love?"
Misty grinned, despite her cheeks were still blushing. Queen would back up and release herself. Misty would simply stay there and wave Queen before stepping back as well.
"Well I still have some errands to do. I guess we'll see each other around next time."
The weapon added before setting course back to the pub, a wide grin on her face, and fluster on her cheeks.

User Image

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:15 am
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would nod "yea...that could be an issue too" she muttered "but...I did agree that i would try this....relationship...for you so its not like we wont try and make it work...it will just be timelybased actions to it" she explained before Misty would begin to walk off "alright...see you later then" she replied seeing her off "now...to make sure saya is still there" she muttered before going in the house.

This battle is to the strong

+ Weapon Creation: can create two weapons a sword and a giant axe like spear
+ Armor Creation: can summon up armor that helps protect her from magic and physical damage
+ Hells Fire: can summon and conjure hells flames which are almost impossible to extinguish
+ enhanced speed
+ Darkness Energy formation: can add Darkness to her weapons limbs to extend its reach and do more damage
+ Four Tail Power: when needed she can Strengthen herself up only when in her normal form she can grow three extra tails, and her eyes change(sign of her change)
+ Deaths Gift: upon given as a gift power, she can use any Weapon that she gets her hands on, even if the weapon resists they obey her command (only in weapon form and when shes the only one holding)
+Black Sakura Petal Dance
An ability she gained when going into the future, as she fought a girl whom could summon Metal petals using them to both attack and Defend she seemed to have absorbed this ability into her arsenal. this ability grants her the ability to create black petals which she could use to defend and attack her opponents. he still doesn't understand this power yet so it sometimes doesnt activate.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:46 pm
[ Misssion Complete! ]

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items