Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
~ FRPG ~ Official Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:04 pm
"Me neither, that's half the fun!", says Iongalad. "I'm surprised that you wouldn't know I had my shield up. The cat can't harm me. A demon like you, maybe." he said starting to skip, but not slowing down.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:22 pm
"I wasn't really paying attention." Nathan says. "Besides, I said first chance she gets. Eventually you will have to take your sheild down, and then it's bye bye face."  

CainZeros

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:55 am
"WEll, you should know that I could just heal it." he said rolling his eyes, Kiki cat was tough, but not tough enough to do any real damage.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:50 pm
"After collecting any bones you lose in the process." Nathan laughs. "I suggest you sleep with one eye open, isn't that right kitty?"  

CainZeros

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:34 pm
"Whatever then." says Iongalad, making the bubble spin very fast over to the neko-man and popping it, so the cat landed on his head.

That should teach you to handle yourself better said Iongalad telepathically, and so the demon couldn't hear it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:39 am
Mr.Ownage
"That cat's gonna tear your face off first chance she gets." Nathan laughs. "And you know it. I'm as telepathic as you are. I had no idea cats had such colorful vocabularies."

((lol too true! Kiki's dying to get back at Iongalad xd ))

Kiki yowled and quickly sprang from the neko's head and tried to shake of the awful experience of being stuck in a bubble. She hissed and ran at Iongalad. "You'll pay for that!" she yowled. Kiki leaped towards Iongalad hoping to scratch him.

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:25 am
"Knew it." Nathan says as Kiki jumps towards Iongalad. Now, let's hope Pointy Ears took his sheild down. He really is an pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:15 pm
Iongalad laughs as the Kitten hits an invisible wall about 2 inches from him and slides down it. To anyone else, it would look like she had hit him.

"Tisk tisk! Let's play nice Kitty!" says Iongalad patting her head and then rubbing her stomach.  

Dr.Elf

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:14 pm
Nathan knows Kiki did not hit Iongalad, much to his dismay.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:48 pm
gaia name: sakura petel
character name: bubble
race: super human
appearance: User Image
pet:razor
pet pic:User Image
powers: water earth starbolts super human strength
bio: bubble is a powdaouff gal she lives in cloudsville with her sisters flower, spice and her mom and dad jude and karaisu she is on a mission to this place to find out who stole the jewels of trust.  

sakura petel

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:29 pm
sakura petel
bio: bubble is a powdaouff gal she lives in cloudsville with her sisters flower, spice and her mom and dad jude and karaisu she is on a mission to this school to find out who stole the jewels of trust.

This isn't a school.^^ smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:30 pm
Mr.Ownage
Nathan knows Kiki did not hit Iongalad, much to his dismay.

(( xd Thanks....Can't wait till those ninjas I hired come and get yo-...I mean...yah, thanks... xd :XP: Much love Mr.O! ~Elfy~))  

Dr.Elf

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:09 am
Dr.Elf
sakura petel
bio: bubble is a powdaouff gal she lives in cloudsville with her sisters flower, spice and her mom and dad jude and karaisu she is on a mission to this school to find out who stole the jewels of trust.

((It's Rikku from FFX-2! xd lol. And Dr.Elf, it's ok for people to post their profiles in here to join the RP 3nodding lolz))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:23 pm
Rukoru Sakura
Dr.Elf
sakura petel

((It's Rikku from FFX-2! xd lol. And Dr.Elf, it's ok for people to post their profiles in here to join the RP 3nodding lolz))

Yah, but it would be nice if they edited it to match the RP...I.E...If it's a school and the person has "Dropped out of School and is never coming back"...it wouldn't make sense, even if it was their normal profile. ^^  

Dr.Elf

Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games