Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Random FMA RPing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:53 pm
Mr. M
Hughes smiled, "That would be a neat trick. Tobad you still live in the dream world Roy." He took a moment to think about his question and then shrugged to himself. "I don't know, she is a girl aint she?"
".....Hughes If you were here In person I swear to..."He then slams The phone Down in Anger."Damn it....What is it with Him and trying to Hook me up with Girls!!!! I'll show him whos the one still living in a Dream world when I become Fuhrer...."  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 10:45 pm
((Random moment lol)WHO ARE YOU CALLING A PERSON SO TINY THAT HE THINKS AN ICE CUBE IS A SKATEING RINK!?!?!?!?!!? ))  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:47 am
Kasumi poked her head through Roy's door, "You know you can stop with that habit of yours. And don't count on me dieing any time soon either, so you'll have to work your way any higher like everyone else." She grinned then left back to her office.

((Yes my randomness....bleh I can't think.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:12 am
"And Maes wonders why I gringed at the mention of her name...."Roy commented as She left his office In a quiet,Muffled voice.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:47 pm
"I heard that! Are you trying to get yourself kicked out of here or are you just trying to piss me off?" Kasumi opened the door to his office and threw the sheath of her sword at his head holding the hilt of her sword in her left hand tightly. "Now get your lazy a** to work or go home. We don't have time fo slackers."

((Don't ask how she heard...she's special...she has sharp dog-like hearing. ^^ Just hear anyways....yes I am hyper right now. Anywho...it's more interesting to have Kasumi loss her temper isn't it?))  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:09 pm
((lol yes it is...Especially Since it is Roy thats Gonna make Kasumi lose her temper))  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:11 pm
((I know...he should set something on fire and Kasumi could yell at him for that too! OMG that'd get into a big arguement...but I'm higher so I have power...power...^^ Anywho give roy a reaction.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:22 pm
((Alright...I've got something in mind,Muhahahumm...lol))Mustang Clenched a Fist under the Desk,away from the Fuhrer's Sight."How dare she call me a Slacker....I've worked my a** off and all she gives me is crap!!"Roy thought as he rose up from his chair.Standing upright."Yes Mam,I'll get back to work and Be on it in a Snap."Just as Roy snapped his fingers a flash thought came to mind....."OH s**t I still have my gloves on." Just then a Ball of flames Comes from the Alchemic reaction of his Glove and Catches Kasumi's Hair on fire.Horrified He stood there as If he had turnt to Stone.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:26 pm
Kasumi sighed as she patted the fire out, her hair was to her chinnow instead of her back. She paused for a moment then went over to Roy and closed her eyes holding her hands behind her back. She stood there for a moment before grabbing the collar of his shirt holding it tightly in her right hand. She held the tip of her sword against his neck and grinned. "Maybe you should be more careful?" She pressed the tip of the sword against his neck a little more, not enough to puncture it though.

((FEAR THE SWORD!! ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:30 pm
Trying to retain his Cold,Yet feaful composure,Looking towards the Nearby wall."Ye...s Mam.....It shall not happen again."He replied feeling the Tip of the blade Touch his neck.((Ha the only thing I fear is.....Love))  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:35 pm
She lowered her sword then paused fora moment and lifted it again. She held it above his head with the blunt side facing Roy's head then whacked him over the head with the blunt end of the sword. "You know now everyone is going to confuse me with Colonel Shadow don't you? Idiot..." Kasumi sighed and walked towards the door still holding her sword in her left hand. "If I ever do anything like that again you will be discharged from the state got it?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:42 pm
Trying not to Flinch from the Blunt blow from her Sword he replied."yes Mam,I understand."

((I think you ment: "If you Ever do anything like that again I'll have you court marshaled(Sp?) Got it?"))  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:45 pm
((Who cares..same thing for me, besides I'm in charge so shut up. ^^ ))

"Good boy, now get back to work, and don't say anything that'll get you into trouble." Kasumi grinned and left the office still holding her sword tightly in her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:47 pm
((Oh HELL no...You can treat the Roy in your Guild like s**t but not I missy....I'll Flame you for it*Grasp Fingers Together ready to snap*))  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:49 pm
((I can remove him from the state...and I'm the Fuhrer and I don't always do that...beside she has a good reason to...at least this time she does. ))  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff