Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Just some notices.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:47 am
A priest! Dude! Why am I the priest? But yes it does sound like a good series. As for me I'd die without Gundam Seed, FMA, and GITS:SAC heh heh. Being weird but oh well. Why am I the stuck priest again?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:19 am
((*she grinned* yes, a priest who drinks, smokes, shoots people, gambles, and cusses....you are the priest Genjo Sanzo..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yes, you can see why I like Sanzo...he has a temper, wants peace and quiet and kills people who gets in his way...and he hates being a priest...but it's an excellent series...I need anime to live, and GITS:SAC, FMA, Saiyuki, Gundam Wing, Hibane Rimnae, Naruto, and so many others, I do need to be happy...but...stuck-up priest?...just watch the series and you will see what I mean..and you can watch 1st and 2nd season in English, but the third season you must watch in japanese, and really japanese is better for all of them...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:28 am
....I like him except for the drinking and smoking thing. Sad thing, I play poker with the guys in my family and I always win. Ha power to the women! Anywho what is the series called I'm sure I can get some episodes from Ares easy. I just hope they download. -.-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:34 am
((*she sighed, shaking her head* he only drinks sake sometimes, he's nearly delicate about it, but he has a real smoking problem..then again, traveling to the west to save the world at the request of spirits and having to travel with the other three, anyone would need that kind of things to keep them less stressed....*cheered* yay! I am so happy you win, and yes power to the woman!...it's called Saiyuki and I would start out with the very first episodes or you will not get any of it...it goes between periods of angsty and funny, so the beginning might start a bit slow, but there is a lot to see...like second season and the killing of the god of war...that was fun....*cheers for Nii Genii*..oh...when you see Nii Genii, a evil scientist, my boyfriend looks exactly like him, except 6' 4''....*glared at him* anyway...have fun with the series..it makes my day to watch it, I feel all happy....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:38 am
Okay I'll have to see if they have ANY episodes at all. Or even if they'd download comepltly*glares at the almost downloaded episode 46 of FMA that stopped downloading and won't finish* But if anything why not just go and shot some things for stress relief duh!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:53 pm
((*she sighed* thats the problem with downloading, and you don't get the extra features...but I am sorry about episode 51, 46, and I think it was 14 or 15...that's terrible...*she shook her head* no..Sanzo wants everything to leave him alone...he hates people and demons alike, and what he has to shoot only agrivates him farther....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:56 pm
Well I see how we are alike in the hating things. As for the episodes yes it's evil, but I have 15...*covers her eyes not being able to watch whre Roy almost shots himself or she starts to like cry. * Yes I'm get sad easy, same when I watch episode 7 with Nina and Alexander...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:04 pm
Omg. Nina. That was so sad. o_o; Didn't Ed start trying to bring her back or something by clapping and hitting the blood splattered wall? I don't know. I only read the Manga. xD Sounds about right though.

;~;

And Roy. Poor Roy. -pats him on the back- Dun kill yurself.  

KYLiE XD

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:10 pm
No touchy my roy! *throws...uh...whatever random object she gets her hands on at Kylie and cling to Roy* He looks better with the longer hair then the shorter hair from the Ishbal masscare. *pauses remebering reall odd fanart then looked at Roy and laughs* And yes he did try that. poor nina...poor Edo...damn tucker.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:14 pm
For once I have to agree with you Shadow.......Shou Is a Total a*****e for what he did to Nina.....She was His daughter for ******** sake And he ******** Turnt her into a Chimera scream .If thats not a perfect Example of being Heartless....I dont know what is stare  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:15 pm
And then he is trying to bring her back as a chimera, and in later episodes..*pauses remembering Kylie doesn't like spoilers then pouts*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:18 pm
ninja oh hell....She didn't See that Episode??  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:19 pm
No this is like episode 40 something idiot. We're not even to episode 25....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:21 pm
Shadow of Fire
And then he is trying to bring her back as a chimera, and in later episodes..*pauses remembering Kylie doesn't like spoilers then pouts*

xD I've seen that. It's okay, I know almost everything worth knowing anyways. I was just kidding.

EDIT: Wait. That was 40? O_o; But wasn't he making a chimera that looks like her and then wanting Ed to make the P. stone so he could take her soul out of his 'head' and into her body to make a Nina 'more perfect than the inspiration?'

o-o; That was the last eppie.  

KYLiE XD

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:23 pm
stressed Well i cant wait till Episode 25......Then we all will have something to talk about.... stressed  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff