Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Now Open]Forsaken Destiny: The Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Forsaken Destiny
Land of Crimson Scourage. (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:42 am
Raven stuck his arm out at the wind orb, and strong charge of lightning appeared already twice as large. "Stay out of my way." He fired the charged ball of electricity. Movint at the speed of light, it shot off a zig zag, taking out the wind orb and absorbing its explosion. It continued to zig zag towards Hana and landed only inches away from her, missing on purpose.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:27 am
Hana struck the orb back at Raven with her staff, afraid that it would strike them. It proved to be very difficult, for trying to control somone else's magic was unnatural.

"Grr..." Hana grit her teeth, and bit her lip until it drew blood.  

eclestimon

Dragon of Dark Desires

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:12 pm
With Raven destracted, Xion figured it was now or never. He HAD to make this count. His body charged with an unknown energy, aswell as the twin katana's, and great sword and they glowed a very deep crimson. This has got to work. This is the only way I know how to make it work! A few things happened in the few seconds this tooks place. First, the two swords that Xion was holding flew straight at Raven. Second, the Great sword that raven Deflected and that Xion not retrieved was still laying behind raven, and that aswell floated up and shot straight at raven. The third, and most important thing that happened, is that Xion switched places with Roland and kouri. Xion instantly shot up at Ravens face engulfed in a Crimson energy unknown to any but Xion him swlf. And as he did he cried out "Kouri! Now! Revive him now!" If he did it right, all three things (the great sword. the twin swords, and Xion, should all have hit Raven at the same time)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:14 pm
After much effort the orb started to bounce back at Raven. But instead of doing any sort of damage, his body absorbed the blast and he once again focused on Roland. He slowly brought his blade towards the center of his chest. It had to be the exact middle for the final blow to be struck, he couldnt completly kill him if he missed otherwise. "Perhaps I shall honor our deal, but it all depends on my mood."  

RolandTheWicked

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:01 am
"Argh..." Hana swore and formed another bird and hopped onto that one. "C'mon, Ro. Let's get this guy." she growled and Ro perched on Hana's shoulder.

"Finally, you're not giving up." Ro laughed and Hana rolled her eyes. The bird zoomed towards Raven, and Hana held her staff out to slam it onto Raven's head.

They were closer...With an angry shout, Hana swung her staff at Raven's head.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:05 pm
Raven roared in pain, as they all hit him and pierced his body and to top it off with Hana's blow to his head. It was very abnormal, as he started roaring like a beast. His swords dropped as he clinged onto the great sword that ran through his body and pulled it out, falling to his knees. Suddenly and electric field surrounded him, as well as a magnetic one. The two of these fields into one, struck anyone that was too close to him as well as sending them in a state of confusion, messing with their senses so they couldnt even tell left from right or up and down. He roared again, his teeth all jagged his nails were curved like very powerful talons. He gripped both of the katanas and pulled them out before he fell to the ground, unable to do anything but lay there. The ground started to shake, and rows amoung rows of sharpe spires caged around him. Outside lie the two fields. Lightning came from the sky, strikeing the ground, making it scorching hot, even striking in the same places more than once. Getting to him now was pure suicide, as the rows of spires started to expand and would impale them if they stayed there much longer.  

RolandTheWicked

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:53 pm
"Pull back!" Hana ordered the bird, as it shot back to it's original position as it escaped the spites just in time.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:00 pm
Xion landed next to kouri and Roland. In one fell swoop, he picked one up in each arm and jumped again into the air. As he got to about 10 feet, the giant Bird that was Xion's flew by and all three landed on his back. "Take us around!" Xion ordered as he faced Roland. as the bird circled, just outta range of the chaos, Xion planted a hand on Rolands chest. "Takito demura kalhoon..." He whispered as a light blue aura formed down his arm, to his hand, then penetrated Rolands body. "I just hope i'm not too late" he says.  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:33 pm
Raven watchedthem leave out of the corner of his eye. "You've ruined my plans Xion..." He managed to mutter to himself. You may have revived Roland, but I still have a hold on him... and you havent seen the last of me..." Raven closed his eyes and sank into the earth. The spires retreating with him and the lightning stopped.
Roland stirred and soon coughed up some blood. "That... was a hell of an attack..." He said grinning. His grin faded as he saw his chest bare. His face became very pale and his eyes widened. He quickly chanted some words, that sounded similar to what raven was chanting earlier and his silover armor returned to cover his chest. "Bravo Xion, there are only a few who can rival that man." He acted as if he hadnt died at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:42 pm
Hana landed on her feet as the large bird disappeared from under her.

"So you're okay then." she shrugged nonchalantly. The fact that Hana was fighting with people she considered foes didn't change her position on this war. If they died, Hana wouldn't mind. Unless it was Kouri, who saved her.

Until Hana managed to save Kouri once, she would continue to be in debt and fight alongside the others.  

eclestimon

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:53 pm
"Heh, a hundred slashes with twin swords all under a second cannot kill a dragon." He sat up, as if he was perfectly fine. "It may put me in a state of a vegetable but not kill me off." He acted fine but pain was clearly coming across his face. "It sure does hurt..." He said under his breath trying to relax. Even a secon longer under those situations, Roland would have been dead, permamently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:30 pm
The bird landed and xion got off, Offering a hand to roland, seeing that he was clearly babying his body. "The thing I still want to know is what's your connection with Raven? and the way you two speak that language is almost identical..." he paused, then instantly stepped back and summoned His twin swords. He faced Roland, and stared his straight in the eye.  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:35 pm
Roland grabbed Xion's hand and pulled himself up. "Thanks..." He slowly stretched, not to tear open the wounds that were starting to heal. Roland clenched his fist at Xion's question. It almost looked like he was going to cry. "My connection with Raven.... is nothing for you to worry about..." He was clearly angry about it, and didnt like answering these sort of things. He met Xion's gaze. "Are you going to attack me?" He asked, no fear in his voice, enough though he was completly defenseless.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:39 pm
He held his gaze for a moment, then asked "What's the only thing worse than a blade in war? and what was the first gift I gave you?"  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:40 am
Roland thought for a moment. "Words can cut deeper than any blade... if you use them right. But I doubt that was the answer..." He thought again and shrugged. "Beats me..." He aimed his hand at the ground and a small beam of light came from his palm and hit the ground. Roland moved his hand in a circle, making the beam carbe a circle in the ground. When the circle was complete, he stepped in it and slowly sat down cross legged. He put his palm in the center of the circle and patterns started to fill the circle. It looked like another glyph, like the one tatooed onto Roland's chest.  
Forsaken Destiny

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff