Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Archangel Academy
Teachers lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Articerile

Aged Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:17 am
master_zolo
hello anyone here teacher coming in huh?

get's send flying back about a few feet as the field around the room reacts to your presence.

A large voice booms
"This. Is the Teachers Lounge, AND YOU ARE NOT A TEACHER!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:35 am
walks in looking at small book, stained with blood. he sribbled something on one of the pages and threw it across the room in anger, it broke a window and he collapsed onto the couch, covering his face.  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:36 am
Terentece
walks in looking at small book, stained with blood. he sribbled something on one of the pages and threw it across the room in anger, it broke a window and he collapsed onto the couch, covering his face.
*She walks in with a face like she was just crying. She sees the broken window and you on the couch. She walks up to you* What's wrong?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:38 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*She walks in with a face like she was just crying. She sees the broken window and you on the couch. She walks up to you* What's wrong?
looks at her. i should ask the same question. he said looking at her. what happened?  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:39 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
looks at her. i should ask the same question. he said looking at her. what happened?
*Looks away* Nothing... What happened is over now... And what happened to you?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:40 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
nothing, i was just worried about you. looks away.  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:41 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*Looks at you then at the broken window* Is that why you broke the window?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:42 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
waves a hand and the window fixes...sorry... i was angry at him... lets just move on... tries to smile at her.  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:45 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
waves a hand and the window fixes...sorry... i was angry at him... lets just move on... tries to smile at her.
*Sighs* Don't give me a fake smile... I know that you think about it just as I do... I can't get it out of my mind ever since last we talked... *Shakes her head and goes to the window. She looks out and shivers*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:46 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
*Sighs* Don't give me a fake smile... I know that you think about it just as I do... I can't get it out of my mind ever since last we talked... *Shakes her head and goes to the window. She looks out and shivers*
comes up slowly behind her and strokes her back softly. im sorry... i know its not your fault... i just... looks down... then takes his jacket off and gives it to her. you cold?  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:49 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
comes up slowly behind her and strokes her back softly. im sorry... i know its not your fault... i just... looks down... then takes his jacket off and gives it to her. you cold?
I don't know... I can't feel anything... I can't even think straight... My mind is just a big mess... *Sighs* It feels like I'm falling apart again...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:50 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
I don't know... I can't feel anything... I can't even think straight... My mind is just a big mess... *Sighs* It feels like I'm falling apart again...
what is there to fall apart over? now lets just stop thinking about it and move on...please, i dont like it when your like this...  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:51 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
what is there to fall apart over? now lets just stop thinking about it and move on...please, i dont like it when your like this...
*Smiles sadlly* You say it like it was nothing to leave behind...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:53 am
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
i know what you went through, obviously i could never feel what you did, but being angry at yourself or depressed wont solve anything. looks away again...please, if your like this, i will be too...i hate it when its like this...it shouldnt be this hard... i hate him for doing it, but you have to understand that it wasnt your fault...  

Teren The Chocobo Knight
Captain

Ayumi Botosai
Vice Captain

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:55 am
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
Ayumi Botosai
Terentece
i know what you went through, obviously i could never feel what you did, but being angry at yourself or depressed wont solve anything. looks away again...please, if your like this, i will be too...i hate it when its like this...it shouldnt be this hard... i hate him for doing it, but you have to understand that it wasnt your fault...
But I could have ended everything... Don't you understand...? That's why I am angry at myself... *She turns to you with teary eyes*  
The Archangel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games