Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:38 pm
Kaili hurried after akina, getting in front of her.

"akina, its not nothing, who was it"

Kaili was not going to let this go.....she had a friend in high school who had the same thing happen in high school. It got so bad that she had to have kinote step in and she hoped this wasn't going to get that bad as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:41 pm
After class ended lithos got up and left to go get ready for his next class

After calls was over Nearthyrn headed out to the locker rooms to get changed for weight training, a class that he had actualy been looking forward to since he was sure he knew what to expect there. After getting changed he headed up to the room for class

Dalkor talked with Hiruma a bit, waiting for the class to start. "So then, have any plans for aikido today yet? should set up a challenge, maybe a small tournament."

Githis went and got changed quickly for kickboxing, he really wasnt looking forward to the class, but was glad that the day was clsoe to being over finaly.  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:42 pm
"..."

Akina looked away, almost ashamed to look her in the eyes...

"It's OK. It's not going away anytime soon, and I really do not want to make it an issue..."

The bell for class rang...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:52 pm
Kaili looked into akina's eyes.

"no one has to put up with this, we can make sure the problem goes away"

"but you have to talk to someone and tell them"

Kinote entered class and began working out with chiri, it felt good to just workout and not have to think

"well i really hadn't thought about it, I didn't think of having that kind of competition this early, but i'll think about it."

Hiruma looked around at all of his students working out, but noticing the absence of akina.....where was she.

"if you will excuse me dalkor, i'll be right back"

Hiruma headed back towards the locker rooms, seeing kaili standing in the doorway to the girls locker room, talking to akina

TheCloakedOne
Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:53 pm
"Kaeli... This problem is going to be around for a long time, and nothing is going to stop that... especially not people he doesn't care about... don't worry about it, it's not as bad..."

She looked over, noticing Hiruma...

Looking back to Kaeli...

"I'll see you at our room."

She was both relieved and worried to see Hiruma.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:57 pm
Hiruma walked over to them.

"Hey ladies, what's the hold up?"

Hiruma had caught some of the conversation, but was not quite sure about what the girls were talking about.

Kaeli sighed, giving Akina a small hug, whispering in her ear.

"We're not finished yet. You'll be surprised what can be accomplished when people care about you."

She then turned and left for class.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:42 pm
lithos felt much better in kickboxing, it was nice getting a chance to actualy do something physical that could give hi mthe chance to jsut zone out and not think about problems.

Neathyrn looked around as everyone was working out witha partner and then soon realized he was the odd man out. with a sigh he decided that he would just go do something on his own. Though before he got started, Dalkor the sub from earlier showed up.

Dalkor looked at the boy, strange hairstyle...and a attitude he did not enjoy...to happy. Though at the same time he figured it best to make sure that he didnt do something stupid and hurt himself.

"You need a partner, and since your the odd number here i can give you a hand."

Dalkor really didnt do much, jsut let the kid workout, and just added weights...jsut because he could and wanted to see the kid try somehting that was to much.

But to his surprise the kid was stronger then he appeared, or at least smart enough to not even attempt weights that would ahve been to much.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:58 pm
She looks to Hiruma, then to Kaeli... nodding to her. Then turned to Hiruma, nodding to him... and looking away like usual.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:13 pm
Shall we begin working akina? Hiruma wasn't sure what the whole conversation was about but enough to know it was something that was a problem.

Reruma just in yoga, scoping out his next girl to blackmail

kinote continued working out oblivious to the stuff around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:14 pm
Akina just nodded, looking away. Sighing. Starting to walk.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:16 pm
The rest of weight training went fairly normal for hiruma but the part of the conversation he had heard bothered him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:18 pm
Akina just worked hard... noticing Dalkor again... Hm, oh well, I'm physically weak... Oh well.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:37 pm
after class was over, Lithojsut headed over to get ready for aikido.

Githis left class and headed back to his room. he wanted to get some things and get back in normal clothes before wandering around

After class was over Neathyrn just decided to hang around, he heard there was aikido here, and thought it be interesting to watch, though he didnt really feel like participating...hence why he didnt take the class.

Dalkor went to Hiruma after weight training over.

"So...shall we have a little sport next? its been getting boring around here. Let the kids have some real practice?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:38 pm
Akina just stretched, waiting for Aikido.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:42 pm
Once he finished hiruma walked with dalkor to the aikido room. He really didn't like other teachers interfering with his plans but he didn't see how a little sparing would hurt.

"I guess we can, but not till the second half of class"

Kaili went looking for akina as soon as kickboxing was out. Finding her stretching she walked over to her standing next to her stretching.

"You should talk to me, i might be able to figure out a way to help"

Rerma left yoga, seeing akina and kaili talking and decided to eavesdrop. Listening to their conversation  
Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games