Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Songjewel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:56 pm
AD - yeah, that's why we have Albuterol Inhalers. Wonderful stuff, really.

Preview sketch!!! xd Lang, I promise I'll put clothes on you. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Any idea on what you're staring at happily? whee I really haven't come up with an idea yet.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:57 pm
Akahoshi - What's wrong with your blood? gonk And don't worry; my organs despise me and decide to cause me pain when I get stressed...which causes MORE stress...and so on.

Seth - If you grew out of it, it probably won't come back. 3nodding

Lang - Yesh, you are impetuous, though rebelliously so.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:02 pm
AD> I'd like to believe that... I was perfectly fine when I was eleven... then BAM! It came back at 14...

Though I'm more worried about a heart attack... and a bunch of other things that seem to hit the people in my family at... oh I dunno 25. O_O

SJ>Oooh spiffeh picture. *o*

Ack... class time. ;-; -trudges to class-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:08 pm
Sorry, Sj! Didn't catch that until right now!

I wish I could properly convey how hard I'm laughing right now. If GASOC were ever to have a drunken party, that is EXACTLY what it would look like (with the possible exception of Lang having procured clothing). That's so kickass. You rock. xd heart  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:11 pm
Granny AD I'm lacking almost 1/4 of blood and I have a low count of antibodies so "me + sick = bad". I'm on medication to get my body to produce the blood levels I need but I also have to eat right which I hardly ever do. I fine though so don't get all worried about me.

Songjewel - I love that pic, I'm clinging to my Granny's legs. heart I also seem to have a nice little panty shot going on to. whee

HEHE, Naked Lang xd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:15 pm
Songjewel > Well, I couldn't post as soon as I saw that because I was laughing a little too hard.

That is BRILLIANT! Haha! How did you know I get naked when I'm drunk? Omfg I'm joking, you guys...

I'm with AD on this. That's pretty much how I picture a drunken GASOC party... xd Lovely capture, Songjewel!

AD > Possible exception?! stare xp  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:24 pm
Seth - Sounds like we're in the same boat. sweatdrop I hear you, believe me. Don't let it drag you down.

Akahoshi - o.O Wow, that's uncool. Is there a name for it?

And let go of my legs, you! I'm having enough trouble staying vertical as it is! xd !

Lang - You just are. So there. xp

Sj - Just so you know, Lang and I were IMing when you posted this and spent a good five minutes going, "OMG, did you see..." and "ROFL that's AWESOME" before responding in a more controlled manner. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:31 pm
Granny AD - I don't know if it has a name, I just call it a pain.

*shakes head* I won't let go, your legs are belonging to me. xd

Akahoshi

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:46 pm
Gah! My legs! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:47 pm
RAWR, FEAR MY LEG CLINGING SKILLZ xd  

Akahoshi

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:50 pm
Granny love, did you see my pumpkin/apple carving thing?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:53 pm
Akahoshi
Granny love, did you see my pumpkin/apple carving thing?
Eeee! No, I hadn't! That's fantastic! I've added it to the pumpkins post! heart  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Songjewel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:53 pm
xd I'm glad you guys liked it.

Lang - still want to be wearing your simplified-ninja-getup? xd

o.O There's something weird about Shiro...I can't seem to get his hair right. Meh. Must tweak.

Hoshi - naturally, I had to give you a panty shot with that secksay pimpin skirt. ^^

I cannot draw beer foam. Poor Seizure (thanks AD) seems to be swimming in a sea of scribbles. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:05 pm
Ok I need to get some sleep so good night to everyone.

I have half a day of classes and then work till 6pm tomorrow so I don't know if I'll be very active when I'm at home because fridays make me sleepy. But no work on saturday so I'll be well rested for weekend craziness. xd

Night heart heart

Akahoshi

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:06 pm
Sj - Poor seizure! xd

Akahoshi - Night! heart  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games