Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Forums of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Tags: general, discussion, chat, hangout, intelligent 

Reply The United Forums of Gaia
The Venting Junkyard Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolffy000

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:54 pm
It's nice to be done with the no kill/stealth playthrough.

Now for the infinite ammo/kill everything I run across ******** you alerts playthrough,  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:20 pm
Hey Pasta
Of COURSE they'd decide to take the Scottie plushies out of the cash shop right when I was thinking about buying them on the marketplace. Now the cheapest one is 70k, and I can't afford more cash. D: Bah.

Also, hooray, Mobile might be getting new shirts! These are so ugly and uncomfortable. *fingerscrossed*

And damn it Verizon and AT&T, you SUCK for making your non-basic non-smartphones require data plans. Seriously.
What? My phone's Verizon, non-basic and non-smartphone and I don't have a data plan. Or do you actually want to use the internet on your phone? sweatdrop  

wafflezinmahpantz

Jahoclave

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:45 pm
Dear Mass,

Why do you always have to ******** up healthcare? We could all be basking in glorious NHS healthcare and speaking the Queens, but no, you just had to go dump some tea in a harbor because you didn't want to pay taxes for sticking it to the French. Massachusetts, wrong on revolution, wrong for the commonwealth. xp

Also, I finished my Thank You to Stephenie Meyer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:34 am
Okay, I just slept for a good 18 hours. Came home after class yesterday at around 2 and collapsed. My mom tried to wake me up at 7 last night and I was completely passed out. I tried and tried and tried to get up, but the next thing I knew it was midnight. I slept for five hours WITH MY BEDROOM DOOR OPEN. I can never sleep if the door is open! I could have got up then, but figured I might as well try to go back to sleep if I wanted to be coherent during class today. And I was actually able to sleep until 7 AM.

So either I'm hella sick or that new pillow I bought is the best thing ever. Why do the expensive $50 pillows always feel like s**t, but the cheapo $10 ones are amazing?  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:02 pm
wafflezinmahpantz
What? My phone's Verizon, non-basic and non-smartphone and I don't have a data plan. Or do you actually want to use the internet on your phone? sweatdrop

I have to have internet on my phone because I'm on a dealer plan through Verizon. Verizon and AT&T just updated their calling plans on Monday, and Verizon now requires a $10 per month data plan for phones like the EnV3 or Chocolate Touch. If you already have a phone like that, you're fine - they won't make you add it on. =) It's just kind of lame for people who were planning on getting one of those phones but don't use the internet feature, 'cause now they have to have it. *shrug*

RAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIN. <3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:17 pm
Lady Pyre
Why do the expensive $50 pillows always feel like s**t, but the cheapo $10 ones are amazing?
It's true. They are.

I like my pillows really flat. Otherwise it hurts my neck. ): Last night I couldn't sleep with a pillow because of that. I tend to use a bigger pillow if I'm watching TV or playing a game.

And, yeah....wonder what's going to happen with that healthcare bill now that Brown won. I really won't see much of a difference anyway since he'll just add to the diatribe. I dunno. I thought maybe they should just ease into a healthcare system, pass a few health bills from time to time, rather than create a huge healthcare bill 1000 of pages long that is suppose to rearrange everything.

Pasta
RAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIN. <3

QFE

The worse will hit tomorrow. At least I live around the mountains where it cuts down the perilous 90 mph winds they're getting at the beaches. Geez.

But we get pretty bad winds here year round. Especially when the weather is changing. );  

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Wolffy000

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:06 pm
Lady Pyre
So either I'm hella sick or that new pillow I bought is the best thing ever. Why do the expensive $50 pillows always feel like s**t, but the cheapo $10 ones are amazing?

I had a buckwheat pillow a long time ago that I used to really like. It was always cold and heavy.

Other than that one though, I typically don't notice the difference between pillows for the most part. Though I'll sleep anywhere where I can lay my head, so I suppose thats just me.

I still stand by that women are better than any pillow, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:26 pm
You know, it is one thing to have the enemy forces suffer from stormtrooper syndrome from time to time.

It's another entirely to play as said forces...and still have them suffer from stormtrooper syndrome.

GOD DAMN IT YOU HAVE A WEAPON WITH SPLASH DAMAGE, HOW THE HELL CAN YOU MISS A BARRICADE?!  

Wolffy000

kerminatrix

O.G. Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:55 pm
ugh. there are some topics that i feel like i have really well-thought-out arguments about, but if i open my mouth, it's just going to trigger a lot of longwinded bullshit that will tire me out and make me feel like crap.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:22 pm
It is so god damn windy here. As in trees are falling over and my roommate's friend found a starfish in the parking lot. : I We're pretty close to the ocean but JEEZE.  

Soranoko
Crew

Wolffy000

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:45 pm
Hey, don't look down on that poor starfish. He has aspirations, you know. He read "The Little Mermaid" and had dreams. HE WAS GOING TO BE A BIRD.

And man, gotta love going to the store for a few, specific items and coming back with nothing relevant. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:41 pm
I swear, I'm surrounded by 18 and 19 year olds. It's like all the upper classman just disappeared off the planet.  

Jahoclave

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:10 am
Wolffy000
Hey, don't look down on that poor starfish. He has aspirations, you know. He read "The Little Mermaid" and had dreams. HE WAS GOING TO BE A BIRD.

And man, gotta love going to the store for a few, specific items and coming back with nothing relevant. Oh well.
XD! I love Wolffy's random thoughts.

Have to get my laptop repaired for under $200. :/ Stupid AC adapter connector...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:50 am
******** yeah, makin Rice Krispie treats at 2am. Being an adult* rocks.

Citation needed
Wolffy may not actually be an adult

Wolffy000

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:03 am
Wolffy000
* rocks.

Citation needed
Wolffy may not actually be an adult
XD! That it does.

Aw, I'm sad Conan is going off the air. I watched most of his season but stopped when it became tired and dull. Now that he's being replaced by Leno, his last two shows are really funny. Last night's was really good. So sad how he got screwed over by NBC. I don't think NBC wanted to let him go but it seemed like Conan had enough of them.

Ah well, I like Leno a lot too. He's funny. (: And hopefully Conan will have his own show on another network.  
The United Forums of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games