Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quinth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:31 pm
Kyoki_Togashi
*chuckles* even the voice actors got annoyed by how long the had to yell to power up

rofl That's funny...

Miko-dono: brilliant idea. Are the manga worth the money? My dad owns a comic shop now, so he can order 'em and w/e, but I dunno what the mangas are like.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:06 am
I wouldn't both with a series that old. I never really ever see anyone buying it.

Gah i love the new sets! pins! piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins!!

And the blue raptor horns o_o  

clubanimon
Crew

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:00 am
Gaian pins are made of out people! They're peeeople!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:38 pm
Tee hee. A pixie with people in her hair. mad This confuses me.

I didn't know the bottom bits glowed green when I bought this dress. eek It appeared see-through on the preview. Oh well.  

Quinth

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:41 pm
Quinth
Miko-dono: brilliant idea. Are the manga worth the money? My dad owns a comic shop now, so he can order 'em and w/e, but I dunno what the mangas are like.

The manga's much like the anime, but it goes a lot faster. The first 15-16 volumes covers Dragonball, when Goku is young, and ends when he marries Chichi, and Dragonball Z begins after... I really enjoy it, but it was annoying collecting them, cause Viz's has gone through 2 or 3 different designs for the manga, and that disrupts the continuity of the cover design. The original Japanese design is cool cause each book has a bit of a picture that once you have all volumes turns out to be a cool mural of all the Dragon balls, and the main characters, plus the dragon. Stupid Viz, they should've stuck with the first design... xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:23 pm
Hm... maybe when I get a job then. sweatdrop I'm trying to save moneys so I don't have to get one... yay laziness... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

BTW, I poked a few people to join. Starfall21 says he applied. biggrin I told him that he will make good cannon fodder at the very least~ heart  

Quinth

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:58 pm
*sing-song voice* Ohh, Kazu.... Did you see what's in the shops now? Horns, just like what Angelus has!! Better get your gold! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:01 pm
The joys of being stuck at work! stoopid ppl and their 10 o clock show ups! burning_eyes scream domokun by the way Miko! I want those horns! RAWR!  

Rhies

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:41 pm
Maeth
Gaian pins are made of out people! They're peeeople!!

SOYLENT GREEN!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:32 pm
Everyone seems to be wearing something from one of the new sets...(well, I'm not sure about Miko-Dono)

Horray for Halloween spirit.  

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:20 pm
Halloween? I just saw Dead Sexy and knew I had to have it. Matches me perfectly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:56 am
Halloween?...O yea...forgot bout that...i just liked the new stuff didnt even dawn on me i could use it for halloween^^'  

Kyoki_Togashi

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:30 pm
Ayaji
Everyone seems to be wearing something from one of the new sets...(well, I'm not sure about Miko-Dono)

My idea of Halloween (Hollow-ween?) spirit is to hound the guys at Game Stop until they give me FFXII, then lock myself in my room with Pixie Stix and root beer for the rest of the day, since it happens to be my day off when the game is released... Although I did buy a giant eyeball at the Barton Boutique.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:13 pm
Your not gunna come and vistit the links up at work XD don't lock yourself up! lets go out! do something XD get kazu and laura together and do something XD  

Rhies

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:41 pm
Miko-dono
Ayaji

My idea of Halloween (Hollow-ween?) spirit is to hound the guys at Game Stop until they give me FFXII, then lock myself in my room with Pixie Stix and root beer for the rest of the day, since it happens to be my day off when the game is released... Although I did buy a giant eyeball at the Barton Boutique.

Might be easier if you go dressed as your avatar.  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games