Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 198 199 200 201 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:32 pm
Akina looked over to Kaili.

"So I'll see you tonight?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:34 pm
"i don't have anything going on, i figured we could hang out....talk some more"

Kaili had friends who avoided taking and she wasn't gonna let akin do the same.  

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:35 pm
Akina looked at her... this was weird...

"Should we talk in our room?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:36 pm
Lithos left to get changed, not really enjoying the fact that he lost. He left and headed back to his room to change to normal cloths and get some things together...he was going to have to head up to brandie's room in a short time.

Dalkor watched the fights, somewhat amused, though none stood out. For the last fight he actualy had to leave the room early, it wasnt his class so he didnt want to say anyhitng, but he hated people who didnt try, and if he stayed he would have said something...So out of respect that the class wasnt his he left.

after class was over he went to talk to Akina...not really caring who was there

"Do you really think its such a great thing to let talent just go to waste? Afraid of letting people know you are better then you are? or do you just like making people feel stupid

Neathyrn laid on the edge of the fountain and stared up at the clouds he had no homework so he was free, but he had no plans so he was truly free, so he thought hed jsut relax.  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:36 pm
"Wherever you feel comfortable, it doesn't matter to me"

Kaili walked up grabbing akina's arm and walking with her out of the locker room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:38 pm
Akina just followed her out of the locker room towards their room... thinking.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:41 pm
Kaili, looked at Dalkor....she hadn't liked him from the begining and didn't like the way he was talking to her roommate.

"thats not even your class so why do you care what they do, besides not everyone is all out for just winning"

hiruma exited the aikido room to catch kaili berating dalkor, he kinda smiled to himself but knew this could cause a problem walking over to them.

"is something wrong here"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:42 pm
Akina just wanted to hide. All this drama...

Akina slid her arm out from Kaili's... and just walked away.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:48 pm
"And you are? oh thats right, someone i have no intrest in. I do happen to be a staff memeber here, annoy me again and i will make sure you dont pass."

Dalkor looked over to Hiruma. "You know, the usaul. i never got over that not giving it your all, after all thats the best way to let team members die."

Dalkor looked back to Kaili before he turned to leave. "And that isnt a threat, its a promise and something i have done before." Dalkor left, headed back to the library, starting to remember why he avoided the poeple on campus...they were all so annoying.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:49 pm
Akina just continued to walk, not caring to wait for them... Kaili would be watching Hiruma for a while anyways... Walking towards her room.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:56 pm
Derek was waiting outside the entrance to the gym and saw akina come out.

"done with clas i see, what are you doing now"

Hiruma really didn't like other eachers interfering and threatening his students.

"kaili, you can go"

Turing he followed dalkor waiting to get out of ear shot of any students before saying anything. turning to dalkor hiruma stopped him....

"what the hell was that, do you really think you can just walk into my class and threaten my students, cause you are wrong"

Kaili paused for a moment, swooning over hiruma who had come to the rescue....but then he walked away...looking over her shoulder she saw akina outside hurrying after h (not noticing derek yet)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:57 pm
Akina looked over to Derek...

"Going to have a talk with my roommate, and probably hang out with her... Why?"

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:59 pm
Derek walked over to akina.

" i was hoping you would come to your senses and spend time with me...especially after you and your friend stranded me at lunch"

Kinote was just getting back to his room, seeing chiri there...

[so whats up]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:00 am
Akina kind of went quiet...

"Meet you at nine. You probably already found my number."

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:04 am
Derek looked at her, noticing the makeup covering her bruise.

"9 it is.....and i expect to spend a good amount of time with you"

Reruma had followed the girls to their sorority house and was now watching them from outside. He had heard these girls talk about their plans for the evening and was just waiting for the good parts to begin.

Kaili exited the doors coming upon akina and derek.....she stopped

"akina...is this him"  
Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 198 199 200 201 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games