Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:32 pm
After the game had started Ciel became really worried about Isabella because she was taking far too long in the bathroom, and the game had already started. Where is she!?! He had a worried expression on his face, and he really couldn't concentrate on the game anymore. Alois saw the look of worry on his face and went down to sit next to him. "Want to go and look for her? Something might have happened to her."

Ciel raised an eyebrow at him, wondering why he was being so nice, but figured now wasn't the time to question it. He stood up and together to go and look for her. Alois completely ditched Hannah to help him look.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:50 pm
"Hurry up and bring the box closer." a male voice yelled out. Isabella felt the box shift as it was lifted, She couldn't remove the gag from her mouth thus preventing her from calling on Sammael to rescue her. Demons and evil spirits she could handle on her own but other humans....was completely different, she need her demon servant to protect her in such cases.
They dropped the box with a bump and opened up the box, Isabella only a had split second to act. She had pushed her feet under her the moment that the box opened she pushed upwards butting the top of her head into the face of the leering man to opened the box, While blinking in the sudden bright light she thought she saw spray of blood as she smashed her kidnappers nose.
"Whoa! Grab her!" There was complete chaos as her kidnappers came in to subdue her, but she wasn't with out her own defenses. tapping her foot a small but deadly blade came out of the tip of her shoe. As she was grabbed up around the waist from behind she kicked up with her foot cutting the throat of the man in front of her. Another spray of bright red blood. this time the man fell to the floor, gurgling trying to hold in his bleeding throat.
Isabella felt her legs being grabbed, she tried kicking but it was useless, there where just too many. "Hold her, Hold the stinking b***h down!!"
ISabella struggled when they pawed at her, looking for anymore weapons,pulling off her shoes.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:59 pm
Alois and Ciel looked everywhere for her and couldn't find her. Alois also looked into the ladies bathroom with absolutely no shame at all, and she wasn't even in there. There were a few other girls who simply giggled like schoolgirls and sighed sadly when he didn't even seem interested in them. "Well she's no where in this playing field. We have a case on our hands here Ciel. I know how to use a sword, so I don't know about you. I say she got herself kidnapped."

Ciel sighed and nodded. Looked like they would be working together to find out who took her. They both left the game early and Ciel used his underground network to see who might have done it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:19 pm
Eventually they got her subdued enough to tie her to a chair, she fought until one of the men punched her in the face, causing her to swoon a bit. Apparently they didn't feel safe until not only her legs where tied down but the rest of her body as well. She struggled against the ropes for a moment and then relaxed, to save her strength for her next chance.
"Glad you decided to smarten up mademoiselle Torquemada." A man with a heavy french accent chuckled. "I'd hate to fether ruin your pretty face before the clients get to see it."
Isabella wanted to roll her eyes at him. This was the 5th time she'd been kidnapped since becoming Ciel's fiancee. Mostly it was because of his work with the underground, revenge, ransom whatever. This was the reason for the blade in her shoes. and Most of the time it was because they made the same mistake....they would pull the gag off her mouth. She smirked at him, daring him to continue, Men like him loved to speak and hear responses. This man too with feel the wrath of the Phantomhives once they get caught up to her. 'come on stop talking and let me speak' she huffed. not really listening to man blather on about a personal slight he had against Ciel.
"Do you know that I have to restock my ships just so that I'd have business again? That little brat..." He seethed a little. ".....Just as he violated my fortune, I have you his beloved lady repeatedly violated as well. hah-ha! By the time it's too late, you will be too broken for him to play with,"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:27 pm
Alois was looking over Ciel's shoulder as he looked through the papers of all of his past cases, people that made have done it. He whistled when he saw how many there were. "Damn...and I thought I was unliked." Then one caught his attention and he took it from Ciel with a smirk. "The Pretty Princess Agency Case sounds like a keeper. They were kidnapping young ladies for sex pets and slaves in the underground, and it says here you stopped them. They are most likely restocking, and decided to start with Lady Isabella. Swords won't solve this problem, but I know what will." He then smirked like the cat who caught the canary before leaning in to tell Ciel his plan.

Ciel blushed when he was told and knew that it would work without having to get anyone else involved, not even the demons who were off doing something together, so they didn't know that Alois was in the estate. "Fine, but we need to work on it right away."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:40 pm
Isabella was starting to get tired. The French man had sent his goons away for now, to look for more 'stock' as he called it. From listening to him and looking around Isabella had guessed rightly that He was in the sex slave trafficking business. From the smell of salt in the wood around her she guessed that she was on a ship of some sort. From these clues She guessed that she wouldn't be killed, no there was a worst fate in for her.
Several hours passed and the French man seemed to enjoy mocking her. by offering her to dinner and then eating alone right in front of her. Oh please....I've been thorough worse, by my own mother no less.' she thought. What really irritated her was his accent, it reminded her of her french finishing teacher, Isabella wished that she could tell him to shut-up.
Isabella's dress had been torn in several places, her long red hair had fallen from it's fancy up-do her shoes where missing and her stockings where torn to shreds. Still....even with the ugly bruise on her face, she was still a bride of Phantomhive, cold and patient with an arrogant pride. 'If only he'd take off my gag already.'  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:52 pm
Hannah had finally figured out where Alois went and went through the study window with a rather pissed off expression on her face. "Alois don't run off on me like that!" However she didn't realize that Alois was only wearing Ciel's white window curtains, and he had long blonde pig tails. Alois had eaten some of the gender bending chocolates and was planning on using himself as bait to get on that boat in order to save Isabella. Female Alois looked up at her and smirked a bit and spoke in a female voice. "I need you to strip. I need your clothes. You can wear the curtains."

Hannah blushed when she was asked once more to strip in front of her master, not minding doing it at all, wishing that he'd start asking that more often, and as her lover in bed, but she knew she was just daydreaming. She took off all her clothes and handed them to her.

Alois dropped the curtains and revealed a grown-up female body, instantly making Hannah jealous. She looked better then she did, and watched her get dressed. "What's going on here !?!"

"None of your damn business." Ciel blushed before looking the other way.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:03 pm
Isabella was really starting to get irritated even annoyed. There was a problem with his goons coming back with the girls they where supposed to return with. Isabella had her eyes close in mock sleep, as she predicted, the French man had revealed that he had a contact within London that had been kidnapping young girls for his floating brothel. She listened carefully for a name so that she can tell it to Ciel later. He'd have fun hunting this person down too....
"That tutor woman Jenne said that she'd have the girls soon!"
Jenne!? Isabella fought hard not to open her eyes in shock, her french finishing teacher?  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:16 pm
Just then there was a knock on the door, and the Miss Jeanne in question was knocking on Ciel's study door. He didn't know that she was the one who had his fiance taken away so he let her in after opening the door to see that it was her. Alois looked at the French woman and smiled before going over to her with a girly smile on her face before she bowed politely. "Hello Ma'am, my name is Elois Trancy. It's very nice to meet you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:44 pm
Jenne looked at the pretty young woman, a new maid? "Bonjour Mademoiselle Trancy. I am Madam Jenne le'Blanc, I am Mademoiselle Isabella's tutor.....Speaking of whom. She hasn't returned from the cricket game for our lesson, I'm afraid that-" She happened to look down at the Ciel's desk and saw the first paper, just one line was she needed to see. She gave Ciel a smile. "I'm afraid that I will still have to charge for this missed lesson. I can discuss this at a another time I can see that your busy Mousier Phantomhive. Good day." She gave him a slight curtsy and left rather quickly.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:54 pm
Ciel hadn't said a single word while the tutor talked because he had been in deep thought and observation, but he did give a warm smile when she said have a good day. "I'm not paying you for the missed lesson because she wasn't there..." He of course said that after she was gone, and when he was certain that she was gone for good he reread the papers on the case that Alois had pointed out to him and saw the line that must have caught her attention enough to glance at it.

Alois looked at him curiously, wondering what he was being so secretive about, but soon found out. "Alois....I'm going to owe you big time after this I'm afraid. I'm going to give you an address and I want you to pretend that you got lost after running errands for me as my new maid. All do whatever you want afterwards as long as you bring her home to me...."

Alois still didn't know what was on Ciel's mind, but decided not to question it before waiting a good ten minutes before heading out.

Ciel smirked as his own plan was set in motion, his pawns coming into place. "If it's revenge you want it's revenge you'll get..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:07 pm
Jenne Le'Blanc had left the Phantomhive manor rather quickly, it was too risky to use the phone inside, her employer had given her strict instructions about things like that. Well he should have had captured that good for nothing tomboy by now, She no longer had to act like a teacher in this place. Getting in a cab she ordered it "Please go to 194 Hemming way Ave."
She had go get the girls quickly and deliver them.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:13 pm
Hannah had asked Ciel for some clothes so he gave her a maid's outfit that had been in Satrina's closet. "There, and make sure you return it when you're finished." She nodded before getting dressed and rushed off to follow her crush/master at a safe distance without being seen in case something went wrong with Ciel's plan.

Alois soon arrived at the address that Ciel had told her to go to, and she placed their plan in motion by looking like she was completely lost, hoping that this was going to work. Ciel was the detective after all. She just made ladies underwear.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:30 pm
"Mademoiselle Trancy what are you doing here?" Jenne asked as soon as she got out of the cab." She had taken a detour to make sure that she wasn't followed and also to make a phone call to get her employer's goons to come and help take the girls to the pier. They should be coming any moment now. "Why are you out all by yourself little one? You could catch cold." Jenne looked at the pretty blond girl, figuring that just one more wouldn't hurt.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:34 pm
What is she doing out here? Might as well continue playing the part of a maid just in case... She smiled nervously before poking her fingers together innocently. "Master Phantomhive had me out running errands as his maid, but I'm afraid that I've gotten lost on my way back to the manor. Ma'am you just came from there as well right? Could you please lead me in the right direction? He's expecting me back as soon as possible."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games