Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:03 pm
User Image

By the way, on a side note, if ya'll haven't downloaded the TekTek FireFox extension for gaia, I highly suggest it, it Rocks to a whole new supreme

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:08 pm
whats it do?  

clubanimon
Crew

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:13 pm
Is anyone else excited about FFXII coming out on Halloween?? I have the day off, so I'm going to swing between FFXII, Gaia event, and maybe helping my nephews trick or treating. And Kazu's going to drag me to Mesquite to bowl in my Saber costume... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:11 pm
so you finally coming out of your room to hang with us XD YAY!  

Rhies

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:05 am
clubanimon
whats it do?
User Image

well, in the first place, if you want to do snazzy image posting like I use to do, and will now be doing, you dont have to type in all the codes everytime you post, you just press a buttom that magically forms under your post box 0.0 Then there is all the links you'll ever want or need below your tool bar, including the report system of town, spam, and email kind. Quick likes, my links and the such, guides too smile It's so cool, and emote friendly lol.

and miko, OH YEA I'M EXCITED!! I dont have the money to get it, but my roomate and boyfriend are getting it, which is flippin SWEET! Cause I'll get to play either way xd
Discover Mills is even having a halloween opening FFXII party, to which I'll be going heart

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:42 am
Miko-dono
Is anyone else excited about FFXII coming out on Halloween?? I have the day off, so I'm going to swing between FFXII, Gaia event, and maybe helping my nephews trick or treating. And Kazu's going to drag me to Mesquite to bowl in my Saber costume... xd

SWEET BOWLING FLONNE AND A LINK! Course we're going to steal you away for that! >,> Though being bad at bowling is no excuse! BOWL DANGGIT!

1337one
Kazu Faiya
1337one
evil kazu isn't really all that evil though
Like that time that I made you come over and play DDR for hours and stuffed you full of mac and cheese. Now that was an particularly evil day! Mwaaaahaahaa!

ht ehardest part about that day was smelling the mac and cheese that you just so happen to burn

I can't seem to cook anything I can walk away from danggit! Aisan cooking is my best bet cause I have to always be chopping something. Boxed foods... not so good. *easily distracted* At least I got it right last time. xd

By the way leet... why did your friends decide to streak at the football game?...  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:09 am
Friend of 1337s... that's explains it right there.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:53 pm
rofl to those last two comments.
SA members brighten my day. biggrin
(*cough*With their craziness~)  

Quinth

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:16 pm
Maeth
Friend of 1337s... that's explains it right there.
sweatdrop Technically I'm one of leets freinds too, but you dun see me streaking at football games. xd

Heard one of them go tazered... That had to hurt naked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:48 pm
ow A lot>>

Pumpkin seeds are really slippery>< I got one today and I've decided I will roast the seeds, but getting them out is a pain...Shiina is enjoying them though.  

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:33 pm
stressed I want my car, dang it!! It's so frustrating waiting to find the time to go down to a dealership and talk about financing, and then to find time to talk to my auto ins rep about those prices.... And since the Honda Fit is so popular, I may have to wait anytime between less than 30 days or up to 90 for them to assemble it and ship it over to the US. cry I just want my car... I've decided I'd better go for the Sport version, cause it has cruise control and CD/MP3 player with iPod insert thingie. And some other stuff that I don't really care about much. It's not much more, but I need the cruise control.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:29 am
*giggles at the fact that everytime a** appears in a word it looks like *** * YAY for swear filters!  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:30 am
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *ss.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:24 am
Harassment is annother fun one. >,> though mostly casuse evert time I see it with the *** I remember the joke from Getbackers.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:12 am
Ayaji
ow A lot>>

Pumpkin seeds are really slippery>< I got one today and I've decided I will roast the seeds, but getting them out is a pain...Shiina is enjoying them though.

oh I love roasted seeds....
mmmmmm *drool  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games