-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
crying I'll be so lonely!!!!!!!!!

Were are you going?

it's ok ill talk to you right when i get back biggrin i swear

im not exactly sure...i know it's like an hour and a half away and i knoe that it's by a waterfall....it will be so beautiful xd im going with Kacee her boyfriend BJ...my friend Cricket (Kacee's Ex boyfriend) and his friend Chris...im uber excited biggrin
You better stare

Sounds like fun!
I'm not fond of camping.
I hate sleeping in tents, I'm always paranoid that there is a spider in there ninja

well iv'e never been camping..we were gonna go camping during thanksgiving break but on the way there we got in a car accident and Kacee's car got totalled, so we couldn't sad but now we can!!
You never been camping!? Damn!

well i will no longer be able to say that in like 5 days
I've camped in the redwoods. That was pretty fun. Especially since I got to sleep in the car biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:46 pm

I still hate work. For realz.

Miss Em Malicious

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:24 am
sad That sucks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:03 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
You better stare

Sounds like fun!
I'm not fond of camping.
I hate sleeping in tents, I'm always paranoid that there is a spider in there ninja

well iv'e never been camping..we were gonna go camping during thanksgiving break but on the way there we got in a car accident and Kacee's car got totalled, so we couldn't sad but now we can!!
You never been camping!? Damn!

well i will no longer be able to say that in like 5 days
I've camped in the redwoods. That was pretty fun. Especially since I got to sleep in the car biggrin

wre slept in sleeping bags on a tarp..it was a bit uncomfterable..and it made me get over my intense fear of spiders, so that awsome..i still don't like em but now i don't freak out every time i see one..so yay

and Miss Emma____x im sorry work sucks for you..i hope it gets better smile  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

Miss Em Malicious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:04 pm

Camping sounds fun~
I wanna camp...not really, though, because I'd die. xD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:09 pm
Miss Emma____x

Camping sounds fun~

Nah it's not so bad..well if your not the outdoorsy type then i guess it would kinda suck for you...but i love nature so it was good  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

Miss Em Malicious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:13 pm
amazon_wolf
Miss Emma____x

Camping sounds fun~

Nah it's not so bad..well if your not the outdoorsy type then i guess it would kinda suck for you...but i love nature so it was good

I like taking photographs of the outdoors, but that's just about it. xD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:29 pm
Miss Emma____x
amazon_wolf
Miss Emma____x

Camping sounds fun~

well the whole place was amazingly beautiful...so would have enjoyed it for a little while  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:26 pm
amazon_wolf
Miss Emma____x
amazon_wolf
Miss Emma____x

Camping sounds fun~

well the whole place was amazingly beautiful...so would have enjoyed it for a little while
Did you see spiders eek  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:34 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
Miss Emma____x
amazon_wolf
Miss Emma____x

Camping sounds fun~

Did you see spiders eek

indeed i did..one even crawled on me..but it made me get over my fear of spiders so thats good...i still don't like them though  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:46 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
Miss Emma____x
amazon_wolf
Miss Emma____x

Camping sounds fun~

Did you see spiders eek

indeed i did..one even crawled on me..but it made me get over my fear of spiders so thats good...i still don't like them though
I would have had a heart attack!
I used to sleep on the couch in my living room 'cause I was convinced my room was haunted, anyway, one day I woke up and there was a spider on me so I freaked out and ran into my grandmas room but she was asleep so I just sat there on the floor crying for a few hours. I didn't sleep on the couch for years (I slept on a cot) and didn't sit on it for months.
I do NOT like spiders, it even feels weired to type it sad .  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:58 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
Miss Emma____x

Did you see spiders eek

I used to sleep on the couch in my living room 'cause I was convinced my room was haunted, anyway, one day I woke up and there was a spider on me so I freaked out and ran into my grandmas room but she was asleep so I just sat there on the floor crying for a few hours. I didn't sleep on the couch for years (I slept on a cot) and didn't sit on it for months.

Wow you have an extreme fear don't you? damn that sucks...i mean i was scared of them but after being in the woods for three days and sleeping on the ground with just a tarp and a sleeping bag to seperate you and the ground im not so scared of em...they are still creepy as hell but i can handle one being on me now so im all good....it was awsome though i st on top of a waterfall...it was'nt a huge waterfall but it was still pretty big and the water flow was just the right amount to sit on the edge and look out over the whole creek and woodland area and my friends two of witch were naked pretty much the whole time (both were guys)...it was beautiful..well except for the naked man parts  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:03 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
Miss Emma____x

Did you see spiders eek

Wow you have an extreme fear don't you? damn that sucks...i mean i was scared of them but after being in the woods for three days and sleeping on the ground with just a tarp and a sleeping bag to seperate you and the ground im not so scared of em...they are still creepy as hell but i can handle one being on me now so im all good....it was awsome though i st on top of a waterfall...it was'nt a huge waterfall but it was still pretty big and the water flow was just the right amount to sit on the edge and look out over the whole creek and woodland area and my friends two of witch were naked pretty much the whole time (both were guys)...it was beautiful..well except for the naked man parts
You know whats sad? My brain automatically skipped to the naked part neutral
Seriously, it was like "Wow you have-naked?"
Then I saw "man" and was disappointed sad  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:11 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
Did you see spiders eek

rofl rofl rofl that's really funny...i do that alot sweatdrop .....yeah i was a bit disapointed but i got over it.....suprisingly i was extremly comfterable with them....iv'e never been so comfy around naked men...it was an amazing trip  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:14 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
Did you see spiders eek

rofl rofl rofl that's really funny...I do that a lot sweatdrop .....yeah I was a bit disappointed but I got over it.....surprisingly I was extremely comfortable with them....I've never been so comfy around naked men...it was an amazing trip
Wow, your a horrible speller sweatdrop I am to.

I'm glad you had fun 3nodding  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces