a question Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Crope and Tibett gay?
  oh, god, yes!
  nah...that's silly!
  huh? what? I just want gold... (poll whore!)
View Results

Kinhotaru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:17 pm
ugh...kick it out and get a dog...and then name the dog Do-do xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:27 am
One short day in the Emerald City...

eek
Why would I get rid of my kitty?
He's adorable.

One short day, to have a lifetime of fun...

WickedWitchElphaba

Kinhotaru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:57 am
And yet you tell it to shut up? I'm confused... confused  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:30 am

stare
Even good things have their faults.

WickedWitchElphaba

Kinhotaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:12 pm
Oh so true...sorry for suggesting throwing your cat out...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:21 pm

Meh.
Is okay.

*turns the conversation back to Wicked*
Wouldn't it be cool to have a Cat as a pet?

WickedWitchElphaba

Kinhotaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:39 pm
hmmm...I dunno...a Cat existing would be amazingly awesome, but think about it...would an Animal, a creature that practices free will, make a good pet? They'd run away in a second! Cows would never be milked, Dogs would find fetching degrading, and Snakes would poison (or constrict) in a second for freedom. It's a shame Fish don't exist...they would be the only ones who could be pets, being dependent on water and all...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:44 pm
Unless, of course, Animals would have the same behavior and characteristics as animals...in which case would be another situation, but if that were the case, they wouldn't be Animals...they'd be animals with human characteristics...did that make sense at all, or did I take it too far? Do I need a life?  

Kinhotaru

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:10 pm
Sorry if I'm intruding, but I think a Cat might work, considering ordinary cats tend to come and go as they please anyway. Though I'd think having a Cat around would be more like having one of those annoying neighbors that thinks they live in your house, going through your refrigerator and lounging about on your furniture like they own the place, instead of as a pet...unless of course, you directly called it a pet, in which case it would probably get offended.

I do agree with Hotaru Ai on the other Animals mentioned...and I thought Fish did exist, since Liir seemingly heard the Fish in the well talk to him during his brief stay down there.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:34 pm
AH! NO! I didn't read that! Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala...I haven't finished Wicked nor started Son of a Witch!!! NO SPOILERS! (please) I mean...sure, you didn't tell me anything by what you said...but still!

On a different note: YAY! One more person! And he agreed with me!  

Kinhotaru

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:42 pm
I haven't read Son of a Witch either, so no pressure there. In fact, I liked the musical better than the book, so...I'm actually not the best person to discern whether Crope and Tibbett are gay or not, but it seems that the conversation has long since drifted from its initial topic. I think it'd be fun if they were gay, though, which brings to mind another muscial.

I do recommend finishing the book though. It shouldn't take very long (unless you find either the mature content or Nessarose's constantly pushing her theology on other people offensive, in which it could take a while). xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:12 am
Falafel25
it seems that the conversation has long since drifted from its initial topic

It sure has...but oh well, as long as we're talking about Wicked (book or musical, whichever) I don't mind...

Falafel25
unless you find either the mature content or Nessarose's constantly pushing her theology on other people offensive, in which it could take a while

Are ya kidding? Mature content is my favoritest content ever! And I don't find Nessarose's dumb habit offensive, just annoying...sometimes I could just wring her little neck! Argh! I'm glad a house fell on her... stare (I haven't even gotten to that part yet...I need to read faster...)  

Kinhotaru

Kinhotaru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:14 am
Falafel25
which brings to mind another muscial.

OOH! Which one?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:31 am
HEY EVERYONE!!!! I'm cosplaying Fiyero in this week's Avatar Arenas!!! Remember to give me a 10!!!  

Kinhotaru

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:14 pm
Hotaru Ai

"Falafel25"
which brings to mind another muscial.

OOH! Which one?

Avenue Q...the musical that stole the "Best Musical" Tony from Wicked the year it made its Broadway debut. That show has more mature content than you'll ever need. Ever. Think "Sesame Street Gone Wrong." The line "if they were gay" references a song from that show (If You Were Gay).  
Wicked: A New Musical

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff