Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~
what is the pairing that you just can't stand. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mY~sHAKESPEAREAN~rOMANCE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:31 pm
puppyshippers aren't dying. they're just not overwhelming and crazy. like puzzleshippers like me. mainly me.

puzzleshipping is ok with me. do you not like it because you support jouxmarik??  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:01 am
Akila_Ishtar
XD That's why I said, it's more popular than some pairings. *shrug* I'm mostly assuming it's more popular in Japan than here, hence the doujinshi. I wonder why that is...

And yes, it is pwetty. Like your avi's hair. <3

And always remember that a picture is worth a thousand words. blaugh

Eek! I am not worthy. redface  

Mizuko-sama

Mizuko-sama

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:39 am
mY~sHAKESPEAREAN~rOMANCE
puppyshippers aren't dying. they're just not overwhelming and crazy.

You say it as if it's a bad thing. mad  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:48 am
Uhm, but most puppyshippers do seem overwhelming and crazy.... I mean, a lot of them are really, really stupid.

(Mind you, others are the most awesome people in the world)

But I meet fans of the more common shippings that are just... total n00bs. And it's annoying.

Uhm, and its not just that being the reason I don't support puppyshipping. I like Jou with other people, just not Kaiba. I just don't see it working. But it's okay if other people do, really. ^^;  

Akila_Ishtar

Mizuko-sama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:41 am
I've always had this belief that yaoi fans were older that het fans. A lot of young anime fangirls subconsciously like yaoi, but since they're too young to know what it is, they dismiss it and go for het instead. Until they find FF.Net, the place where absolutely anything is possible. Which usually happens when they're a little older.

Age is supposedly supposed to make you grow more mature...but yeah, some n00bz are just too wild. gonk

I suppose our shipping choices are mostly affected by our personal preferences. So I'll try to be more open-minded this time. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:34 am
well if we talked about all kinds ,I can't stand YugiXAnzu , YamiXAnzu KaibaXshizuka, HondaXshizuka, and otogiXshizuka!
if we just talked about yaoi, then I can't stand..well I never really thought of it!  

superwhatever

OtakuJeannie

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:46 pm
Chaseshipping especially if it's as an let's pair up the last two unattached males kind of deal.

I also just can't really see Seto x Yami (or Yugi) or Marik x His Yami.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:58 pm
@OtakuJeannie: Sad, sad, story. x_x I think Chaseshipping is more deep than that, but to each his own! And yea, I def. agree with your last two. I don't understand Hikari x Yami relationships very much, and I don't think a relationship is possibly with Yami no Malik anyway. O_O

@superwhatever: It's weird nobody likes Yuugi x Anzu... crying So sad really, I dunno why people don't like them. I haven't heard a reasonable explination yet, just lots of senseless bashing.  

Akila_Ishtar

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:32 pm
Meh, Yuugi/Anzu just doesn't appeal to me. Not that I hate it or anything, but it's just too plain for my tastes I guess. I tend not to care for semi-canon pairings in YUU*GI*OU because they seem boring to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:45 pm
Oh, well that is a better reason than some people have. -.-; A lot of people hate Anzu just because she has a crush on Yami no Yuugi at the beg. of the series. That isn't a good reason to hate somebody....

My point is that most people don't like a lot of pairings with Anzu in them. D: I dunno why because I like her.... crying  

Akila_Ishtar

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:06 pm
I'm not a huge Anzu fan or anything, but there are pairings she's good in. Especially yuri ones. X3 Ahem... I also like her with Bakura and Honda.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:16 pm
Oh I dunno because I've never shipped Yuri. *shrug* It's uninteresting to me.

Uh, but I do like her with Honda. ^^  

Akila_Ishtar

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:44 pm
I can't stand Seto x Anzu. It just.. doesn't make sense to me.
Hell, any pairing with Anzu really, because she likes Yami, but to me, Yami goes with Yugi or Seto.
n_n;

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:27 am
wow, I have a decent amount here and it made me come to realize that I'm a little picky o.o
I don't particularly like the Kaiba brothers pairing, or the Yami Yugi and Yami Bakura pairing, or Yami Bakura with Yugi or Ryou with Yami Yugi, and then especially Weevil with anyone other than maybe Rex o.o

Saeryu

white pony 16

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:25 pm
I can't stand any straight pairings from Yu-Gi-Oh. Maybe grandpa can be straight, but that's it. I only like the typical yamixhikari pairings.
Yami/AtemuxYugi heart (I don't recognize any difference b/w the two)
SetoxJoey heart
MarikxMalik heart
BakuraxRyou heart
Sometimes MaixAnzu, but I like Anzu-bashing fics best. Shizuka's just too innocent. DukexTristan can work, too.  
~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff