Sparing Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord_Of_The_Azure_Sky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:34 pm
((OOC)) sorry for the wait i have been loaded done with work.((OOC))

Tetsu Jumps back and looks at Takeshi, "Yes I know this is a spar but what is a spar but a battle with limits. You sjhould know the your limit and push it so that you know how far you can go with out killing someone."
Tetsu takes out the other sword,"mei ude, mei tate. mei kubashi, mei buki" the two sword burst into light, and cover Tetsu arms. "Now I you wont get cut up."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:49 pm
(OOC) It's alright
"HAHAHA" Takeshi laughed. "That is true," Takeshi raised his sword and gripped his sword and grinned a little. "Tenchi Geneiken" Countless of a attacks were coming towards Tetsu,
User Image  

KiryuDragonLord
Crew

Lord_Of_The_Azure_Sky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:48 am
OOC please put a little more information about your attacks. i have no idea of what that attack you just did. SO i will try to do my best to counter it. OCC

Tetsu Hearing the spell or calling of the sword. puts his arms up," Mei tate be my soul and be my shield." with this the force of the hits didn't move Tetsu back at all and with his arms up he blocks most of the attacks, one low blow cuts a hole in his pants. Tetsu then charges in as he get close he throws a punch with his right hand and yells "extend" with this the top of the armor on his arms change so that a blade is coming out about a foot in front of his hand. right after that he brings his left arm to a blocking point, waiting for the counter.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:26 pm
Heilang walked inside to the dimmed room to see 2 shinigamis sparring. 'Che, it's all power and strength they use, too many openings. Though... I admit, Takeshi does remind me of a little someone back when I was younger." Heilang walked over to the sideline of the sparring field to watch and observe. 'Nothing like 11th's old sparring arena... 12th Division's technologies have improved. I wonder how tough the fire-barrier is..." Heilang thought as he smirked, "...or this whole place might come crashing down."  

Heilang

KiryuDragonLord
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:39 pm
Takeshi quickly jumped back as soon his attack had no effect. As soon Takeshi got to safety, he coughed out blood and quickly drank his elixer. "Impressive" Takeshi stood up slowly and wiped out blood from his mouth with his right hand in a fist.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:43 am
wanna spar with me, I am starting to become a Vizard. I need more power  

kyuubi_2010

2,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Redjay

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:46 pm
(Don't mind if I join in here do ya')

Lelend had been comming from the near by tea shop from lunch when she saw an impressive fight from the sparring room. So she walked in and made a swift nod to them all,"Just ignore me, I'll be outside practicing....if anything catches fire call Toshiro-Taichou." Then went back to the storage closet and got out one of the fire proof punching bags and went to the outdoor part of the sparring area.

"Just control the rage, don't let it embody you." She said to herself out loud as she murmured her first stage of her realease.  
Around Seireitei

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff