T&S's Hair... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:38 pm
amazon_wolf
i love my friends as well!!! they pretty much tore the closet door down for me xd and iv'e never been happier!!!!

omg that poor door. its ******** violated now! lolz lolz. haha all the doors are gone for most people in this guild, the closet is WIDEEEEEE open.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:48 pm
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
i love my friends as well!!! they pretty much tore the closet door down for me xd and iv'e never been happier!!!!

omg that poor door. its ******** violated now! lolz lolz. haha all the doors are gone for most people in this guild, the closet is WIDEEEEEE open.
yeah i felt a bit bad for the door but the doctor said that it'll heal and be fine so it's all good  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:53 pm
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

yeah i felt a bit bad for the door but the doctor said that it'll heal and be fine so it's all good

haha. did it need surgery?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:13 pm
addex_merder
Lost_Forever_Soul
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
Lost_Forever_Soul
amazon_wolf
im gonna get mine like Sara's when it gets longer cause i like that the sides of her head are shaved...but of course their hair is amazing, it always is!!! and ******** those people who don't want you to do it...it's your head ,do as you please with it biggrin

YAH!!!! M'kay, i'll do that then. I FINALLY got permission from my mom after begging and beggin >< she says i'll regret it but, psh, if i do, it'll grow back anyway!!! And damm, ppl at school will just have to deal with it, i mean, this one shick had a bald head for a while, so s**t, i'll just do it. if they wanna be jerks, i'll just keep walking and talk to myslef like i always do O.o
hell yeah!! that's what i do..except for the whole talking to myself thing..but i have total gay hair...you can for sure tell im gay!! it's awsome!! and some people look down on me but ******** them!! mostly the people at my school think it's awsome that i have so much pride..cause i do, i am so proud to be gay!

im proud to be, proud to be me. hehe I always do that. lately I have bin saying i know i know i know. hehe. yeah well im proud too!

yah? lol. this one guy was like "you'll look like a dyke" and i'm like, yah, i know.... lol. i was kinda pissed that he said "dkye" though, i mean, i dunno, i hate that word... anyway, yeah, i dunno, i'm kind stuck in the closet door right now X D like, i'm coming out, but i'm still not really there yet... it's weird but yah, my friend's are pretty much getting used to it O.o they think i'm wait too obsessed with Tegan though cos i have pix of her on everything ^^

hahah I know what you mean with the pics everywhere. haha. I told all my friend a long time ago. I trust my friends more then anyone if that sounds weird? lolz. well it's not like I have parents, they are homophobes and I live with my aunt now.

that's cool! naw, my friends are offish about it... like, ppl have been coming out a lot lately in our group, haha... but my best freind, she's kinda iffy, but she sorta knows... its weird.. i got in a argument with my mum today cos she saw my wallpaper on my comp and it;s these chicks higging, and she's all "take that off, it's a gay picture" like, it was bad.. i got so mad... i wanna leave already though, but i don'tthink i have anybody's house i can go to so i pretty much deal with all this crap  

Lost_Forever_Soul

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:32 pm
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

only minor but i was with it the whole way holding it's little knob..it was very emotional  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:55 pm
Lost_Forever_Soul
addex_merder
Lost_Forever_Soul
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
hell yeah!! that's what i do..except for the whole talking to myself thing..but i have total gay hair...you can for sure tell im gay!! it's awsome!! and some people look down on me but ******** them!! mostly the people at my school think it's awsome that i have so much pride..cause i do, i am so proud to be gay!

im proud to be, proud to be me. hehe I always do that. lately I have bin saying i know i know i know. hehe. yeah well im proud too!

yah? lol. this one guy was like "you'll look like a dyke" and i'm like, yah, i know.... lol. i was kinda pissed that he said "dkye" though, i mean, i dunno, i hate that word... anyway, yeah, i dunno, i'm kind stuck in the closet door right now X D like, i'm coming out, but i'm still not really there yet... it's weird but yah, my friend's are pretty much getting used to it O.o they think i'm wait too obsessed with Tegan though cos i have pix of her on everything ^^

hahah I know what you mean with the pics everywhere. haha. I told all my friend a long time ago. I trust my friends more then anyone if that sounds weird? lolz. well it's not like I have parents, they are homophobes and I live with my aunt now.

that's cool! naw, my friends are offish about it... like, ppl have been coming out a lot lately in our group, haha... but my best freind, she's kinda iffy, but she sorta knows... its weird.. i got in a argument with my mum today cos she saw my wallpaper on my comp and it;s these chicks higging, and she's all "take that off, it's a gay picture" like, it was bad.. i got so mad... i wanna leave already though, but i don'tthink i have anybody's house i can go to so i pretty much deal with all this crap

to me the only things that matter are Tegan and Sara, and my friends.  

8mr-music8

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:57 pm
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

only minor but i was with it the whole way holding it's little knob..it was very emotional

hahahahaha!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:25 pm
addex_merder
Lost_Forever_Soul
addex_merder
Lost_Forever_Soul
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

true dat  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:42 pm
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
Lost_Forever_Soul
addex_merder
Lost_Forever_Soul

true dat

yessssss!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:04 pm
I've got a cut almost like Tegans, but mine's a jubilee of colours: Red, White and Black. It's sexy. :]  

babies-in-a-cage

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:07 pm
The closet may be WIDE open for most members, but im still, unfortunatley, a resident of that dreaded closet. Only my very best friend in the whole wide world knows, and my also gay friend Andrew, he gets it. It SUCKS though, because, no matter what, there's always this overwhelming paranioa for me that if I DO come out, no one will like me anymore. I love my friends to death, but, even if they say things won't change, they subcontiously will....it's sad. I think my mum already knows though. :]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:17 pm
ah...we have all been there my friend..it'll all be fine...eventually... if they don't accept you then they are not really your friends...don't worry about it..i know you can't help but worry but it's just part of being gay..it's somewhat of a bummer but you will be a lot happier once you come out  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:26 pm
None of my friends cared. I do have some pretty cool friends though.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:47 pm
addex_merder
xilerator
Which pic are you going to have the stylist reference to, 'cause I'm trying to find a good one to use.

I am using:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tegan's hair looks amazing!

I love their hair so much...but I might get like a morph....like the sides are buzzed like Sara's, but their not as long as Tegan's...somewhere in the middle  

OzandtheEnd

OzandtheEnd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:51 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
None of my friends cared. I do have some pretty cool friends though.

Same, my friends are even telling me to grow it out and cut it like theirs, but than again they are just as obsessed as I am  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff