Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Blazing Dragon Clan (Need Banner. PM me for details)

Back to Guilds

Reply Women's Dorm
Haven from the world. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you face Shinju's curse to become her friend?
  The curse will falter where it comes to me.
  I will face it bravely.
  I'd rather not. Thank you.
View Results

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:34 am
He smiled. "I have heard that once or twice yes." He took a sip of the tea. "Very good."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:48 am
Shinju's smile faltered for a second. So relaxed about me. That's the only difference between Hatori and Ookami-sama. Shinju thought saddly, But that will change once people start dying because of my curse. "You are quite the fellow." Shinju said and shook her head. "To have lived and fought to avenge your clan. Then open it and welcome others in. Simply amazing."  

cursedshinju

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:56 am
He chuckled. "Perhaps, but enough about me, what about you? What brings you here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:12 am
"I came here to find some one who could help me get strongh enough to control my curse. I need to be stronger." Shinju said then sipped at her tea. "Strong enought to die." Shinju mumbled to herself.  

cursedshinju

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:20 am
"Ah, well many of us have curses here. I would say you came to the right place." He took another sip of his tea.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:40 pm
Shinju frowned and shook her head. I'm not sure if I should feel comfortable with this situation or if I should worry. Shinju thought saddly. Shinju sipped her tea and said, "Really? I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not."  

cursedshinju

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:56 pm
He laughed at that. "I'm sorry, that was rude. Forgive me."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:05 pm
Shinju smiled and shook her head. "I don't think you were rude. You have nothing to appologize for." Shinju said, "I just think it's intresting what you say and how you act. It reminds me of some one that was, no is, very dear to me."  

cursedshinju

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:06 pm
"I see." He smiled and looked off into the distance.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:23 pm
Shinju smiled again. I think I can grow to like Ookami-sama. I also think I might be able to learn how to forget the pain I carry with me. Shinju thought. "Ookami-sama? What was it like fighting to avenge your clan?" Shinju asked quietly.  

cursedshinju

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:25 pm
He didn't answer for a while. "Satisfying and disappointing at the same time."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:37 pm
Shinju nooded her head in understanding. "I think I can understand how you feel." Shinju said, "I just wanted to know if you felt the same." Shinju then shoook her head and then mumbled, "I wonder if Hatori feels the same now or maybe he still hates me."  

cursedshinju

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:39 pm
"Ah, boyfriend trouble?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:56 pm
Shinju shook her head. "No that isn't it. I loved Hatori but he hated me since the day we first meet. My curse killed his parents and his little brother. He travelled with me to help me overcome my curse, because as long as I have it I cannot die by normal humans means." Shinju whispered saddly, "He wanted me to die by his hands. It would be his revenge, but he ended up dying because of my curse. Before he died he made me promise to never forget the guilt for everyones death and to died once my curse was gone. That would be his new revenge on me." Why am I telling him this? What makes it okay? Shinju thought saddly.  

cursedshinju

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:57 pm
"Ah, I see. That is terrible. Though, not as terrible as you are letting it be."  
Women's Dorm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff